Quote Originally Posted by Awryly View Post
Nothing "major" about it. Obama was simply doing what circumstances (but, unlike Bush, not greed) forced him to do in a political sense.

Now he is free of special interests. And I see he is not going to let them get away with murder again.

The rich will, for example, be taxed more. Of that, he has left no doubt. The Republicans are trying, yet again, to obstruct. But he has the overwhelming support of the American people.

If the GOP does not want to become totally irrelevant and lose the mid-terms in a landslide, it had better co-operate.
You don't need the gop...just do as you please.

What does that first sentence mean. Do you know?

and the second sentence? He is free of special interests? HAHAHAHAHAH. And Obama is not going to let 'them' get away with murder this time....well...we'll just see about that, won't we.

I really don't think you have a clue about what is coming. And neither do you have an inkling of what obama is going to do or what he has said he is going to do. If you did, you'd be asking mama for your pacifier. And you, jackass are not even an american....what the hell am i even responding to you for.