midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact." Daniel Kahneman

'WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL? YOU ARE!'

Americans will not repair roads and bridges but they will instead pay for a useless wall.

Image matters, for his fans Trump represents salvation, an Image Savior to raise them up.

Draft dodger Donnie Trump, a man so insecure, he feels he must criticize a dead American hero, John McCain.

Trump rallies, the pied piper fantasy that Donnie will lead them to the promised land, a place they cannot get to on their own.

Hard question, why does Trump appeal to so many rural people, as their savior, their hope of salvation, from what?

Betsy DeVos wants to cut support for the Special Olympics, how republican and evangelical is that you ask, God bless you Betsey.

Fox is no longer a news site but rather an arm of the deep state, Breitbart has always been an arm of the deep state.

Kim sure played Donnie, I guess when you are in love you accept being abused. Be strong Donnie.

Donnie John Trump may be the greatest American gaslighter, think for moment where he is and how they follow.

The Trump family is the Borgia Family of our time. Be best Trump family.

One must wonder how many CPAC whiners would MAGA if there were a draft to actually serve the nation?

Is Trump the Neville Chamberlain of modern times with regard to North Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Russia?

Today Fox could be a Russian or North Korean owned source of disinformation, be best Fox.

Thomas Selby Ellis III is not a judge he is just another biased human, Manafort stole from America but he is white and looks like Thomas.

Trump supporters use the federal support system, yet they cheer when Donnie castigates it. Be best Trump fans.

Trump kowtowing to a dictator is good for a Noble prize per Trump rally tribes. Be best Trump fans.

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are fighting for the hand of Donnie Trump, a modern romance, hope Vlad and Kim aren't watching.

Nancy Pelosi beat Donnie on the shutdown, can you imagine how he felt? 'Be best Donnie'.

President Trump, it may have been the alignment of the stars that ruined his love affair with Kim. Sad.

Trump blames Cohen testimony for failed deal with North Korea as if Kim really cares about America.

Will working class Americans ever figure out they are being played by the outrage industrial complex, gaslighting, and 'dark money'.

'The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.' Ann Coulter
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

3. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,519x in 94,380 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    "A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact." Daniel Kahneman

Americans will not repair roads and bridges but they will instead pay for a useless wall.

Image matters, for his fans Trump represents salvation, an Image Savior to raise them up.

Draft dodger Donnie Trump, a man so insecure, he feels he must criticize a dead American hero, John McCain.

Trump rallies, the pied piper fantasy that Donnie will lead them to the promised land, a place they cannot get to on their own.

Hard question, why does Trump appeal to so many rural people, as their savior, their hope of salvation, from what?

Betsy DeVos wants to cut support for the Special Olympics, how republican and evangelical is that you ask, God bless you Betsey.

Fox is no longer a news site but rather an arm of the deep state, Breitbart has always been an arm of the deep state.

Kim sure played Donnie, I guess when you are in love you accept being abused. Be strong Donnie.

Donnie John Trump may be the greatest American gaslighter, think for moment where he is and how they follow.

One must wonder how many CPAC whiners would MAGA if there were a draft to actually serve the nation?

Is Trump the Neville Chamberlain of modern times with regard to North Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Russia?

Today Fox could be a Russian or North Korean owned source of disinformation, be best Fox.

Thomas Selby Ellis III is not a judge he is just another biased human, Manafort stole from America but he is white and looks like Thomas.

Trump supporters use the federal support system, yet they cheer when Donnie castigates it. Be best Trump fans.

Trump kowtowing to a dictator is good for a Noble prize per Trump rally tribes. Be best Trump fans.

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are fighting for the hand of Donnie Trump, a modern romance, hope Vlad and Kim aren't watching.

Nancy Pelosi beat Donnie on the shutdown, can you imagine how he felt? 'Be best Donnie'.

President Trump, it may have been the alignment of the stars that ruined his love affair with Kim. Sad.

Trump blames Cohen testimony for failed deal with North Korea as if Kim really cares about America.

Will working class Americans ever figure out they are being played by the outrage industrial complex, gaslighting, and 'dark money'.

A way to prove you are stupid- post stupid stuff.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (03-30-2019),Tahuyaman (06-14-2019)

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 764
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,510x in 14,774 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    TW is really LibWorld. LibWorld, where lies prevail.
    LOL. Our entire political system is currently based upon perception.
    The perception is that one of two "warring factions" has all the decency, itelligence and answers and that the other "side" is wrong 99.9% of the time.
    The reality is that either independently or collectively both groups are incapable of effectively balancing a budget, among the most simplistic but important functions of any type of management.
    These blokes couldn't pas an upper division business administration exam , much less run a country.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tweets as Sarah Sanders leaves. Readers of history often look back and wonder how people and situations came to be. Did anyone look close. Hindsight can confuse, we think how could this happen, how could some believe, how could people follow, why did this happen. Then you move forward and you listen to Sarah Sanders prevaricate, excuse, misinform, engage in smoke screens, and you are now in history. Nothing is real unless we acknowledge it and accept it as real. Nothing is true unless we accept it as true. So the play continues as Shakespeare wrote. Enjoy.

Note many Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    @Jerryaclarke
    OMG thoughts and prayers DO work.

@TheDailyShow
    TONIGHT: Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving the job she hasn’t been doing for months.
    @Louisvirtel
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders handled her job like a drunk person at a traffic stop denying she's in a car at all.

@goldengateblond
    BREAKING: Sarah Sanders resigns, goes back to lying for free.

@eveewing
    we're seated at the precipice of fascism and Sarah Sanders was instrumental in unabashedly ushering in that state of affairs. may she walk a path strewn with legos in her bare feet for the remainder of her days.

@TheRickyDavila
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the grotesquely rude pathological lying propaganda sycophant with no moral compass who proudly served a criminal is leaving our White House. Good riddance. May she be shamed and shunned for the rest of her miserable days. #ByeFelicia

@DeanObeidallah
    BREAKING: Sarah Huckabee Sanders leaving the White House. Reportedly she wants to spend more time lying to her family.

@JeffreyGuterman
    Did you let Sarah Huckabee know she is leaving?

@ImagineWorldas1
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be the 437th person to leave the Trump administration since the beginning.

@MollyJongFast
    Which reality television contestant will be able to replicate that melodious whine?

"She’s basically quit being press secretary the same way Trump quit Crossfit." Trevor Noah

“So I literally and figuratively will not miss her, either.” Nicole Wallace.

"Some of Sarah Sanders' most controversial claims as press secretary"

https://www.axios.com/sanders-contro...7132f68fc.html
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

alexa (06-14-2019),Captain Obvious (06-14-2019)

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,958x in 55,587 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    A way to prove you are stupid- post stupid stuff.
    At least it's in rants. Thats a plus.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesSocial10000 Experience Points
    Rationalist's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,992x in 1,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    When my daughter got to be about three years old, she discovered fiction - she learned that she could tell us something that wasn't true, and occasionally get away with it. In a way, it was almost like discovering a magical way to change reality. People like Trump discovered, at some point, that everything they said didn't have to be the truth, too...only, unlike my kid, they never grew out of it.
    Lying is a politician thing, not a Trump thing. Clinton and Obama weren't exactly honest Abes.

While there are elements of the left that appreciate truth, there is also a rather vocal contingent of the social left that rejects basic facts like the very real differences between men and women and real phenomena like rapid onset gender dysphoria. Feelings and narratives are often put above facts -- to the point that many on the left call for the deplatforming and censorship of voices that discuss said offensive facts.

There's also a general denial among much of the left regarding the scams that NGOs participate in, like human trafficking. Much of the left doesn't want to discuss the prevalence of traffickers at the border either.

So while you might be able to say that some of the right is resistant to certain facts, the left clearly has some taboo topics of their own, when people speak outside of favored narratives.
    Last edited by Rationalist; 06-15-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,504x in 16,031 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    When my daughter got to be about three years old, she discovered fiction - she learned that she could tell us something that wasn't true, and occasionally get away with it. In a way, it was almost like discovering a magical way to change reality. People like Trump discovered, at some point, that everything they said didn't have to be the truth, too...only, unlike my kid, they never grew out of it.
    Around age 3 children begin telling what are called " primary " lies. They are mostly used to cover wrongdoings. Around age 4-5 child begin taking into account the manner of how the mind works of the one they are lying to. This is lying 2.0 aka secondary lies. When I was a kid I created a fictional sidekick I called the "Ghost of Ghostly". The Ghost was multi purpose lol. I used it to scare my sisters , often. I also used it to create distance between myself and anyone I didnt want to be around. I also confered with my ghost. If mom made something for dinner I didnt care for I'd say something like " the Ghost of Ghostly doesnt like green beans". Mom played along with it sometimes even fixing me two of something. One for me and one for the Ghost. As for " growing out of it"? Please tell Mr Ghostly. He is sitting by me as we speak and refuses to leave.
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,781
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,009x in 10,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This week in Trump world is much like previous weeks since Jan of 2017.

Winning.

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,958x in 55,587 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

That might be the single greatest TDS inspired rant I've ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread