Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,009x in 10,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got any stories from your election night midcan, I think those might be interesting.

Obsession isn't a good thing.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ripmeister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,494x in 2,835 Posts
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Chauncey Gardiner aka DJT Tweets

Can you imagine me president
    I feel like I've been here all my life
    I only bleach shirts
    Watch jobs grow and grow and grow
    I like to watch myself on TV
    Healthcare is like the sun
    I'm going to watch TV
    I can't write I can't read
    All jobs need is water the right amount of water
    I am the rose among so much poison ivy
    As long as the roots are OK America will be OK
    Hammers are for mending fences not phones
    With proper watering America will blossom
    I like to watch
    Too much sun burns the plants
    At night the plants rest like me
    I wear a hat in the rose garden
    I talk and they listen
    These people are so nice to me

"Going around under an umbrella interferes with one's looking up at the sky." Jerzy Kosinski

http://lithub.com/rebecca-solnit-the...-donald-trump/

"Mere absurdity has never prevented the triumph of bad ideas, if they accord with easily aroused fantasies." Anthony Daniels
    Have you seen Raphael?
    One can be sure that he who says he knows knows nothing

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmeister View Post
    Have you seen Raphael?
    LOL - No, I don't believe I have....

The People Tweet Pres Trump - As always real Americans share and these tweets can be shared.

Why'd you spend $400,000 of taxpayer money flying back to Washington to attend a concert.
    How's it feel to have a German women as leader of the free world now that you were elected?
    Give up on false Podesta tweets, tell your fans a million Bigfoots voted for Hillary in CA, that they'll believe.
    Stop posting the great Obama jobs monthly numbers, you'll need less jobs to justify giving the rich trickle up tax relief.
    Keep coming up with plans that aren't really plans, the media will be kept busy and you can golf.
    Alternative explanations for fake topics have not been ruled out as useful explanations, per Trump admin.
    Is it true Ivanka is now running the country as you golf?
    No need to worry about Russia meddling in our elections republicans are doing that well enough with voter ID regulations.
    Under Trumpcare just 32 million people will lose health coverage great great work.
    Pres Trump have you ever read a book? Ever? Recommended Strangers in Their Own Land....by Arlie Russell Hochschild.
    Keep them guessing, tweet a made up scam about a real scam that way they'll not know which is which.
    Great idea giving Putin free room and board at Trump Tower.
    Your buddy Alex Jones is a great investigator, pizza parlors are now safe for children.
    Is it true Kris Kobach found Martians and Sasquatch registered in several states? Great work Kris!
    Some say you have never read a book, that's why you're so well spoken isn't it?
    Great, your education secretary is all for check schools, money money money education who cares!
    The ethics guy is gone no more ethical considerations that's great isn't it, get another Gorsuch and you're set.
    Republicans approve of your buddy Putin more than other American leaders ain't that great.
    Select enough judges like Alito Thomas and Gorsuch and you can call the shots, law is then yours to make.
    Where the heck is that great great healthcare you promised everyone, was that fake too.
    Have Alex Jones make up a fake wall, the National Inquirer will put it on front page and your fans will believe.
    Glad your administration discovered NASA hiding kidnapped children on Mars, great great work.
    Keep mentioning wmds just blame that too on Obama your followers don't care or even know what they are.
    The ethics guys said you had too many conflicts of interest good thing he's gone.
    Heard you and Putin will be riding horses in Central park shirtless, how presidential is that!

Momma always done told me you tell the truth sonny....

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/o...an-lawyer.html
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

ripmeister (07-24-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The People tweet Donald 4

Ruminations from the peanut gallery. As always real Americans share and these tweets can be shared.

Donnie, just say collusion is normal kinda like lying and not paying your workers, just part of the job.
    Didn't mommy tell you Donnie that lying wasn't very nice or becoming a president?
    Love your new slogan Donnie and Sons, 'Make America great again with Russian help'.
    All those wealthy cabinet people really really understand the working poor in America.
    Smart move Pres Macron give him a platform and parade and you got him where you want him.
    Donnie, just keep saying you heard it through the grapevine...so it must be true....
    Loved the photo of Kris Kobach next to an illegal Sasquatch voter on the National Inquirer front page, good work Kris.
    Donnie Jr sure got played, but hey you made up enough lies about Hillary, no need to depend on Russian dirt.
    Mike Lee claims conservatives need to add lying and cheating on their wives to conservative values.
    Donnie stop watching TV go golfing, enjoy the summer, and Mar-a-Lago is for the fall and winter on taxpayer's tab.
    Russia do this send Donnie Jr an email tell him anything he'll arrive on time like a good real estates salesman.
    Listen Donnie and sons, just appear on Fox and tell them anything at all, they'll soak it up and smile like stuck puppets.
    Keep interviewing with Hannity that man wouldn't have an idea if he fell over it twice and it hit him on the head three times.
    Kinda funny how all your conversations with your sons are on the up and up, no business huh, you sure play your fans well.
    Didn't your republican buddies repeal Obamacare yet, everyone is waiting for the 'beautiful' Trumpcare you promised.
    Heard you and Vlad are studying computer science so you can catch the hackers together, great idea.
    Alternative explanations for Trump tweets have not been ruled out per Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
    Donnie your administration is so off the wall, it is hard to satirize satire on so grand a scale.
    The lawyers sure do love your administration Donnie, full employment and more. Who pays?
    Donnie your infrastructure plan wasn't really a plan was it, plans require thought and you're soon on to, on to....
    Kellyanne Conway says it took her years to learn how to make up stories and maintain a straight face.

"Kellyanne Conway says Trump mostly tweets about policy, with a straight face."
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

ripmeister (07-24-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As bizarre as they sometimes sound, the people's tweets are often right on target.

The People tweet the President 5

Where is that Great Wall, Beautiful Great Healthcare, Infrastructure Bill, where oh where....
    When faced with honest to goodness truth tell them an alternative explanation may fit better.
    You gotta laugh none of the Trump products are made in America and your fans still cheer your made here BS.
    Love your America First baloney while allowing more H2B workers into America.
    Scaramucci sounds like a teenage girl, no offence meant girls. Love Story II.
    Keep tweeting, makes all news soon disappear as you tweet the next tweet followed by the next.
    Infrastructure infrastructure wherefore art thou infrastructure.
    Hillary is tougher than you Donnie she fought her own battles you require twenty lawyers any wonder you were a draft dodger.
    Great work on VP Pence he lies as much as you do now and looks like a cardboard image.
    Love your it's never my fault excuse, children use that too, what an example.
    In Trump admin extreme vetting is only for Muslims not themselves and their contacts.
    The weird love of Trump by Scaramucci and others reminds us of that Adolph guy.
    Does Kris Kobach have the phone number of the Sasquatch voter, one of your fans thinks he knows him or her?
    American misogyny amazes, Hillary was investigated for sneezing while Trump family colludes with foreign operatives.
    Please use more emoticons your fans understand pictures better than ideas or deep thoughts.
    Tell your fans golf is like church for you a kinda religious experience without the religious imperatives.
    OK I just gotta just say Mike Pence looks like a simpleton smiling behind you in every photo.
    Donnie please stay, Pence is a worse bigot and a kinda empty shirt who will be played by the Kochs.
    Great Idea AG Jeff take more money from Americans to pay for Trump's golfing and hotels.
    Trump's team rolls back regulations and profits from changes, just another example of the free market at work.
    Love how your lawyers and advisers repeat there was no collusion, it is a choir of puppets.
    Donnie tell Fox and Friends anything at all they'll smile and blame others it is a great comedy.
    Tell them another story about how you saved an industry from going overseas no one checks anyway.

"Stupidity is the same as evil if you judge by the results." Margaret Atwood

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...s-signed-more/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

ripmeister (07-24-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tweeting the Pres 6 feel free to share or use.

How's that great great great beautiful beautiful beautiful healthcare coming along?
    Great work Donald Trump serving as an anonymous source for his own administration.
    Draft dodger Donnie goes after transgender service people how tough and patriotic is that?
    Donald, your presidency is like all the dumb kids in school who laugh at others, won.
    Loved Scaramucci citing you as an anonymous source claiming your innocence over Russia.
    Is it true you and the mooch are having a financial love affair, money money money.
    Thanks Donald I now say Merry Christmas in place of good morning or good evening every day.
    Trump's deplorables have a deplorable as leader, guess that works for them.
    Mar-a-Lago trips cost more than transgender people's healthcare, get a soul Donnie.
    Donald, no, giving Russia back to Alaska won't get rid of Lisa Murkowski.
    If John Kelly won't suffer idiots and fools how will he deal with you?
    Donnie your rallies remind many of a historical figure in the 1930's can you guess who.
    Donald your Boy Scout rant was so off the wall they apologized for letting you speak to children.
    But loved you telling the Scouts there should be a badge for a bad foot draft dodger.
    Donald republicans never had a healthcare plan and neither did you even with all the many words.
    Great pick in Mike Pence he follows along like a puppet, love his childlike smile while you talk nonsense.
    Great idea Donnie police should break the law as you proposed at your deplorable rallies.
    Did you forget infrastructure Donnie or was that just another scam like your University?
    Love your thinking Donald, when good happens you're the cause if bad happens it's the others fault.
    Donald we thought we wanted you now that have you can you go away and stay away. Go Golfing.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...se-is-starting

Coming soon: Fake tweets and fakes. Stay tuned.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Fake president's Fake tweets

Texas, great great storms require a great great president, me.
    Sold lots of my USA hats, big profit big big, off to Bedminster for some golf.
    Alex Jones my climate guru claims Texas flood water is a fake photo.
    I thought kleptocracies were a good thing.
    Everyone like how I play the democrats and the republicans shake their heads not knowing if I'm serious.
    My buddy Rush Limbaugh said Hurricane Irma is fake news, he may be on to something.
    Wasn't the Smooch great just great didn't last long but great great guy.
    How about me freeing Sean so he can make lots of money talking about how great I am.
    Steve Bannon is back at Breitbart you go Stevie, piling on the BS keeps heads spinning.
    I kinda like grabber in chief, has a nice ring to it, better than vacationer in chief.
    Someone just called me a sophist, not sure what it means but thanks thanks.
    Jeez, Harvey and Irma now Nancy and Chuck I feel all loved.
    Listen, I'm pres, only I can call others racists.
    Kris Kobach and New Hampshire voting, he may not make any sense but who cares.
    I knew birther issue was fake but republicans loved it didn't they.
    My fellow draft dodger Rush flees fake hurricane, you go Rushie.
    Didn't you all love my fake best ever best healthcare, fooled em.
    Neo Nazi good, kneeling football player bad.
    I never said all republicans were dumb just most of them.
    Loved Ben saying homelessness is a gift from God, you're the best Ben.
    Ah come on I only said I was going to drain the swamp not do it.
    Price flying around on tax payer money, isn't that a privilege of being in the swamp.
    Ivanka and Jared are above the law, private email ok for them.

https://bostonreview.net/class-inequ...draining-swamp

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donnie John Tweets His Fans

I love rallies just me and my adulation groupies.
    Who needs Russian help Americans are dumb enough already.
    I say any thing and they believe ain't my fans great.
    How about my tax plan for me and wealthy friends great great tax plan.
    Sorry about that imaginary great great healthcare It was all talk anyway.
    Trumpcare works, millions more uninsured I'll blame the dems and my people will believe.
    Like all my business failures so long as I get out OK all is OK.
    I know I'm a draft dodger, serving the country is for others I serve me.
    Don't blame me for all my lying that started right from the beginning they follow still.
    Poor healthcare saves money who needs to take care of sick people anyway.
    Listen I know the Wall improvement started with the last administrator my fans don't know that.
    Price got caught Price got caught what a dummy I'm smarter, they excuse me.
    Forget my swamp talk it was like everything, just talk, my followers follow.
    Like how now I even have a four star general lying, great great lie Kelly.
    Niger was intelligence error with Hillary gone we have to blame intelligence now.
    No more Hillary and Obama to blame but we still do. Big smile, great great.
    Private email who cares that was just stuff to use on Hillary not republicans.
    Jared was just engaging his feminine side when he registered as a woman.
    Listen Puerto Rico is an island and they are hard to get to aren't they, lots of water.
    Tax relief for me and mine ain't that making some Americans great.
    No worries folks you'll have great healthcare in the next life, just wait.
    How about my inauguration getting into the Guinness book as largest ever.
    I'm signing an EO that says a president can't lie even if he is lying.
    Oh and I won the popular vote too just count all the dummies in the rural areas.

Editor's Note: The editors cannot confirm the veracity of any of these tweets but given nothing Donnie says is true does it really matter.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lsons-2015-sp/

"Figure things out for yourself. Spend more time on long articles. Subsidize investigative journalism by subscribing to print media. Realize that some of what is on the internet is there to harm you. Learn about sites that investigate propaganda campaigns (some of which comes from abroad). Take responsibility for what you communicate with others." Lesson 11 From 'On Tyranny'

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

ripmeister (10-23-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Editor's note: The editors apologize they have not kept up. Usually when laughter ensues and people are consumed with it watching our 'really' elected president, well they just forget. A new post will follow this one as soon all stop laughing. Hard to tell when.

Donnie John Tweets His Best Best Pals

All my best sycophants sure know how to please me, ain't that great great great.
    Breitbart is the best, thousands of Americans and Russians praising my every deception.
    Ain't Fox great, they make fake news even faker but I luv em so, just luv em.
    Devin Nunes is a dunce but he my dunce, luv my dunces they follow, good good work Nevin.
    Chief of Staff John F. Kelly is a real gift honoring Robert E. Lee and condoning slavery as a State matter.
    And how about my tweet and now another sycophant, Trey Gowdy will investigate uranium, email, and whatever I tweet.
    Ain't Brian Kilmeade the greatest when he puts on that serious looks like he really cares about the truth.
    Tucker Carlson even looks more serious as he presents complete BS what a face huh, luv him so.
    Right-wing radio sycophants luv em luv em luv em, Mike Gallagher especially, my fans and followers.
    Luv that Stuart Varney we give the rich more money and the poor nothing luv u Stu keep it up.
    Judge Jeanine always so outraged luv the outrage and luv it's all for me, what great faces she makes.
    Ever read Breitbart comments they are the bestest, full of hate, congratulating hate, they sure want to MAGA.
    Sean Hannity is the best love his dreamy accolades about me, bromance we ain't gay even when we look it, just luv him.
    Fox and Friends show them legs that distracts from the nonsense they present as news and they luv me too.
    Sarah ain't she the bestest, nothing no matter how absurd isn't smiled at and made normal.
    Tomi Lahren she's kinda hot but so whiny so whiny, but she loves me too all women luv me i love them too.
    And I gotta thank my democrat friends they still think people think while I play the voters for suckers.
    I even love China now that they cheered me not just Russia, I love em they should copy me make China great again, I'm funny too.
    Republicans and my media keep blaming the Clintons and Obama, keeps my fans happy, hate works the best.
    By the way what does sycophant mean is it like the bestest fan or reporter just for me?

Editors Note: People like to think they are rational beings but the rise of Trump proves again how wrong reason can be. Reason missed the boat this election.

"...But her briefings are breathtaking — certainly this week’s were. For some 20 minutes every afternoon, down is up, paralysis is progress, enmity is harmony, stupid is smart, villain is victim, disgrace is honor, plutocracy is populism and Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia if anyone would summon the nerve to investigate her (because, you know, that never, ever happens). I watch and listen with sheer awe." https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/03/o...ers-kelly.html

"President-elect Trump seems incapable of experiencing humility. Despite the multiple bankruptcies, the failed businesses, the failed marriages, he seems to maintain an impenetrable self-regard." https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs...best-president

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump' Jonna Ivin
    http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/
    Last edited by midcan5; 11-21-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Devil'sAdvocate's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 87x in 71 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    Nobody ever told them it was wrong in any way that mattered.
    "The victor will never be asked if he told the truth - A. Hitler"

+ Reply to Thread