User Tag List

Thread: Donna Brazile admits leaking debate questions to Clinton camp: ‘A mistake I will fore

Threaded View

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donna Brazile admits leaking debate questions to Clinton camp: ‘A mistake I will fore

The only thing she regrets is getting busted

Former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile admitted Friday in an op-ed for Time magazine that she sent failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign debate questions.
    Stolen DNC documents that were published by Wikileaks during the 2016 U.S. election season revealed Ms. Brazile’s efforts to assist Ms. Clinton’s campaign, but she ignored or denied the charges — until now. Although she told ex-Fox News star Megyn Kelly on Oct. 19 that Wikileaks dealt in “doctored” emails, the former DNC head said Friday that the emails were “a mistake I will forever regret.”
    “In October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and DNC Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim DNC Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign,” the political strategist said. “I had been working behind the scenes to add more town hall events and debates to the primary calendar, and I helped ensure those events included diverse moderators and addressed topics vital to minority communities. My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret.”
    Ms. Brazile then called for an investigation into Mr. Trump’s possible ties to Russia while also stressing that her emails to Ms. Clinton’s campaign were not a case of “playing favorites.”
    “In all the months the Russians monitored the D.N.C.’s email, they found just a handful of inappropriate emails, with no sign of anyone taking action to disadvantage the Sanders campaign,” she said.
    After the third presidential debate between Mr. Trump and Mrs. Clinton on Oct. 19, Ms. Brazile side-stepped questions with a non-sequitur.
    “As a Christian woman I understand persecution, but I will not sit here and be persecuted,” Ms. Braziletold Fox News. “Your information is false. What you’re — well, for suggestive e-mails were stolen.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...uestions-to-c/
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Bo-4 (03-19-2017),Peter1469 (03-17-2017),Subdermal (03-17-2017)