User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 99

Thread: Advice on Dealing with Trolling

  1. #61
    Points: 141,657, Level: 90
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 1,393
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Cigar's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    13377
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Land of Lincoln
    Posts
    30,001
    Points
    141,657
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    544
    Thanked 2,521x in 2,088 Posts
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    what exactly do you claim ins trolling?

    saying things you dont agree with poliltically?

    If you're a Liberal and have your own mind ... you're Troll; and I can live with that, because being a Lemming would suck.
    If you find yourself Angry, Bitter and Vindictive every day, all day on Political Forums because you no longer feel privileged or because you lost an Election over 5 years ago then you really need a life.

  2. #62
    tPF Moderator
    Original Ranter
    V.I.P
    Points: 142,113, Level: 90
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 937
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Peter1469's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    32196
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    32,182
    Points
    142,113
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    11,986
    Thanked 8,477x in 6,397 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    If you're a Liberal and have your own mind ... you're Troll; and I can live with that, because being a Lemming would suck.
    You got her half right. She is a liberal.

  3. #63
    Original Ranter
    Points: 108,133, Level: 80
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 2,517
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    46003
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,467
    Points
    108,133
    Level
    80
    Thanks Given
    4,644
    Thanked 5,504x in 4,063 Posts
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    If you're a Liberal and have your own mind ... you're Troll; and I can live with that, because being a Lemming would suck.
    Nope, you don't get it.

    Kizzume, Bladimz, Polly are all liberals and they back it up with plenty of mindset, plus probably a couple other liberals I might have missed. You can to occasionally, but your thang here it to throw mud mostly - which is ok for the most part but whining about being treated unfairly simply because you're a party philosophy minority here is weak.
    my junk is ugly

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

    Chris (11-12-2012),Jenda (11-13-2012),Pete7469 (03-14-2013)

  5. #64
    Points: 2,986, Level: 12
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Jenda's Avatar Member
    Karma
    571
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    132
    Points
    2,986
    Level
    12
    Thanks Given
    413
    Thanked 68x in 38 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Nope, you don't get it.

    Kizzume, Bladimz, Polly are all liberals and they back it up with plenty of mindset, plus probably a couple other liberals I might have missed. You can to occasionally, but your thang here it to throw mud mostly - which is ok for the most part but whining about being treated unfairly simply because you're a party philosophy minority here is weak.
    Great post.

  6. #65
    Points: 2,513, Level: 11
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsYour first Group
    Bane's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    579
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    2,513
    Level
    11
    Thanks Given
    285
    Thanked 158x in 113 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Simple:

    completely ignore them and don't post in their threads.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bane For This Useful Post:

    Conley (11-13-2012)

  8. #66
    Points: 143, Level: 1
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Sunbelt's Avatar Junior Member
    Karma
    14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    14
    Points
    143
    Level
    1
    Thanks Given
    3
    Thanked 4x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    OK then, what would you have us do?

    I've posed this question more than a few times and it's gone nowhere. So should Cigar be banned? Moderated? If we're going to be consistent, then everyone who posts an off-color remark on a thread is subject to moderation.

    So we can have it either way - not both ways. We can increase the moderation to the extent that only on-topic replies are acceptable and anything near the belt is actionable.

    Do you or anyone else want the latter? Be careful what you wish for.
    The forum I just came from had the loosest rules I had ever seen. At first I loved it, because I didn't have to pull any punches. But after a while, I learned that forums that work off the chain, like my former one, can facilitate all kinds of stupidity. I finally just packed up and went Forum Shopping.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunbelt For This Useful Post:

    GrassrootsConservative (01-04-2013)

  10. #67
    Points: 48,293, Level: 53
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 557
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    10579
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alliance, NE
    Posts
    8,883
    Points
    48,293
    Level
    53
    Thanks Given
    4,566
    Thanked 2,392x in 1,788 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbelt View Post
    The forum I just came from had the loosest rules I had ever seen. At first I loved it, because I didn't have to pull any punches. But after a while, I learned that forums that work off the chain, can facilitate all kinds of stupidity. I finally just packed up and went Forum Shopping.
    welcome to our forum. We only have 2 or 3 trolls online at any given moment, we defeat them and move on most of the time.
    7,500 Drones In U.S. Airspace Within 5 Years:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ss-drone-regs/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZKKNSpV0ME
    :
    "We respect and have a whole bunch of safeguards in terms of how we conduct counter-terrorism operations outside of the United States. The rules outside of the United States are going to be different than the rules inside of the United States."
    - Barack Hussein Obama


    That means
    NO safeguards.

  11. #68
    Points: 5,734, Level: 17
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    -4125
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    england
    Posts
    3,938
    Points
    5,734
    Level
    17
    Thanks Given
    257
    Thanked 281x in 245 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    welcome to our forum. We only have 2 or 3 trolls online at any given moment, we defeat them and move on most of the time.

    Someday when the post is slow , post us your CV .
    My God . That will keep as laughing foir several days . Have you actually ever had a job ?

  12. #69
    Original Ranter
    Points: 118,845, Level: 83
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 805
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class1 year registeredOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    17210
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    36,871
    Points
    118,845
    Level
    83
    Thanks Given
    4,277
    Thanked 5,285x in 4,345 Posts
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Carygrant View Post
    Someday when the post is slow , post us your CV .
    My God . That will keep as laughing foir several days . Have you actually ever had a job ?
    You got punched in your tits so hard today it's no surprise you need to lash out.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  13. #70
    Points: 16,307, Level: 30
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5448
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,037
    Points
    16,307
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    890
    Thanked 816x in 626 Posts
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    You got punched in your tits so hard today it's no surprise you need to lash out.
    That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.....

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Linksgrower Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty Websites
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO