User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you pee in the shower?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 33.33%
  • No, before or after

2 33.33%
  • Shu'up faygit

2 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Do you pee in the shower?

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 2,058
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    OGIS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,647x in 2,130 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Sometimes at night I'll be out in the back yard with the dogs before bedtime, and - like a guy has to do every so often to mark his territory - I'll discretely pee, under cover of the high block wall and the darkness. My pit mix Gemma will pretend not to be watching, but the second I'm through she comes running over, sniffs, and then pees in the exact same spot. I'm pretty sure that's "pack" behavior - she wants to alert any other dog that might come across my scent that I'm not alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I don't usually need to urinate when I'm in the shower but if I do I go ahead and let it flow. That water is going straight down the drain along with the dirty soapy water anyway. No peeing in the bathtub and I don't go in public swimming pools anymore because I worry more about feces than urine. When I was a kid I peed in the pool. If I'm outside I go wherever I'm at as long as no one can see me.
    We are entering an era of expanded police surveillance. The specific tool will be drones the size of hummingbirds, who will hover 300 feet in the air and silently record you peeing using a zoom lens. And then the DA (who might be a Baptist Evangelical and up for re-election) gets to decide whether he can get more votes if he prosecutes yet another public pervert who uncovers out of doors.
    Last edited by OGIS; 03-18-2017 at 10:57 PM.
    Wearing a mask with your nose sticking out is like wearing a condom on your testicles.

When out walking, look out for PROBlems. You know: maskless Plague Rats On Bicycles who blow past you without giving you time to get out of the way.

Ah, CONServatives, the Masters of Projection (MOPs). With CONServatives, every accusation is a confession. Weird, that.

............Oh, what fresh hell is this?
    ,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯
    ....... Not my circus, not my monkeys

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OGIS View Post
    We are entering an era of expanded police surveillance. The specific tool will be drones the size of hummingbirds, who will hover 300 feet in the air and silently record you peeing using a zoom lens. And then the DA (who might be a Baptist Evangelical and up for re-election) gets to decide whether he can get more votes if he prosecutes yet another public pervert who uncovers out of doors.
    Time for civil war before that BS.
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 2,058
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    OGIS's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,647x in 2,130 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    Time for civil war before that BS.
    Lock and load, then, cause several police departments are already using drones for surveillance. And I've read where they want better ones: smaller, less obvious, bug-sized....
    Wearing a mask with your nose sticking out is like wearing a condom on your testicles.

When out walking, look out for PROBlems. You know: maskless Plague Rats On Bicycles who blow past you without giving you time to get out of the way.

Ah, CONServatives, the Masters of Projection (MOPs). With CONServatives, every accusation is a confession. Weird, that.

............Oh, what fresh hell is this?
    ,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯
    ....... Not my circus, not my monkeys

+ Reply to Thread