Went back to find those glyphs, didn't find them - or it, it might be just one glyph. We have a photo of it from a webpage that gives... vague directions to the site so we're not even sure if we're in the right area.

Took my truck this time, off-roaded for an hour looking around and finally went back to the spot we parked at yesterday. Hiked up a long hill (per the directions) where we had a "panoramic" view of the valley. No rocks, and it was a hike. This is probably 7,500 feet, it wasn't easy getting up there. Scored some nice finds though.

Headed back to the truck and spotted a mess of rocks and cliffs we missed yesterday, maybe a couple hundred yards from where we parked. It has to be in there, we'd been hiking for hours and scoured those rocks for an hour or two until we were all exhausted and didn't get them all so that's next weeks project maybe.

I'm gonna find them.

Didn't take as many pics as yesterday so don't fret.

Coming down that hill in a wash where we hadn't been through, she said I walked right by it but I may have been looking through the trees for cliffs in the distance. Looks like a deer antler shed. The skull we found, most of the sun bleached skeleton actually kind of scattered about near the rocks. I think it's canine, coyote maybe. The quartz/rock we found a big clump of it, probably 8 feet wide by 5 feet, all broken up. We just picked out a nice sample.

This could be a glyph, we weren't sure. It looks like it could be a horse but maybe it's nothing. Took a pic of it anyway.