User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 112

Thread: The FBI Director Comey Hearing ~ Trumps' collusion with Russia and Obama Wiretapping

  1. #101
    Points: 583,771, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    385325
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Starz Fall on Alabama !
    Posts
    35,446
    Points
    583,771
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    4,844
    Thanked 5,918x in 4,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    756 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3893
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    And you don't know anything more than you did weeks ago.
    You seem to be excited that there is in fact an FBI investigation into Trumps' collusion with Russia ... is this true ?


    LOL



    Last edited by exotix; 03-20-2017 at 09:24 PM.
    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

  2. #102
    Points: 1,612,002, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    del's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1523808
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    27,121
    Points
    1,612,002
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    11,218
    Thanked 16,317x in 10,587 Posts
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15269
    william henry harrison had a better first month as president.

    atsisveikinimas, žebenkščių






  3. #103
    Points: 295,579, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    199188
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington or Syaulita, Mexico. Depending on the time of year
    Posts
    40,570
    Points
    295,579
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    4,088
    Thanked 10,768x in 8,502 Posts
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2034
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    You seem to be excited that there is in fact an FBI investigation into Trumps' collusion with Russia ... is this true ?


    LOL



    And this was something most people already knew.

  4. #104
    Points: 33,086, Level: 44
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 864
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    HoneyBadger's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    29092
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,068
    Points
    33,086
    Level
    44
    Thanks Given
    163
    Thanked 829x in 485 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    293

    Okay... let's take a look at this

    In 2015, the DNC servers were hacked, presumably by Russia though no evidence has been provided. The hackers had access to the servers for nearly a year. The DNC refused to turn the servers over to the FBI and instead used a private company that worked for the DNC to investigate. 10 months later (Aug 2016) they gave their report to the FBI. In their report, they fingered Russia. So no, the FBI can't conclusively say Russia hacked the servers because they were refused access to them and are depending on a private third party opinion.

    Thanks to wikileaks, we know that back in Dec of 2015, the democrats were scheming to take Trump down by claiming ties to Putin. They originally planned the attack to take the heat off Hillary and her lack of a plan for dealing with ISIS. They even got Republicans who supported Cruz and Rubio to be their useful idiots and run with unfounded allegations.

    On July 19th, 2016, Trump wins the RNC nomination. In August, top ranking democrats demand the FBI investigate Trump for collusion in the Russian hacking. The FBI opened an investigation. Now bear in mind, this was a criminal investigation opened based on allegations from democrats who had been actively working to tie Trump to Putin since December of 2015. Recall as well that the FBI allowed the DNC to have their servers investigated by a private firm that worked for the DNC and did not insist upon access. They were in effect investigating a hack they were not allowed to investigate.

    That's not even remotely normal. It appears the FBI opened an investigation not based on evidence of a crime but to see if they could find evidence of a crime. That's the type of behavior you see from totalitarian regimes.

    Connect the dots, folks. It seems the swamp is even more putrid than we ever imagined.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneyBadger For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (03-21-2017)

  6. #105
    Points: 583,771, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    385325
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Starz Fall on Alabama !
    Posts
    35,446
    Points
    583,771
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    4,844
    Thanked 5,918x in 4,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    756 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3893
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    And this was something most people already knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger View Post
    In 2015, the DNC servers were hacked, presumably by Russia though no evidence has been provided. The hackers had access to the servers for nearly a year. The DNC refused to turn the servers over to the FBI and instead used a private company that worked for the DNC to investigate. 10 months later (Aug 2016) they gave their report to the FBI. In their report, they fingered Russia. So no, the FBI can't conclusively say Russia hacked the servers because they were refused access to them and are depending on a private third party opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger View Post

    Thanks to wikileaks, we know that back in Dec of 2015, the democrats were scheming to take Trump down by claiming ties to Putin. They originally planned the attack to take the heat off Hillary and her lack of a plan for dealing with ISIS. They even got Republicans who supported Cruz and Rubio to be their useful idiots and run with unfounded allegations.

    On July 19th, 2016, Trump wins the RNC nomination. In August, top ranking democrats demand the FBI investigate Trump for collusion in the Russian hacking. The FBI opened an investigation. Now bear in mind, this was a criminal investigation opened based on allegations from democrats who had been actively working to tie Trump to Putin since December of 2015. Recall as well that the FBI allowed the DNC to have their servers investigated by a private firm that worked for the DNC and did not insist upon access. They were in effect investigating a hack they were not allowed to investigate.

    That's not even remotely normal. It appears the FBI opened an investigation not based on evidence of a crime but to see if they could find evidence of a crime. That's the type of behavior you see from totalitarian regimes.

    Connect the dots, folks. It seems the swamp is even more putrid than we ever imagined.
    LOL



    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

  7. #106
    Points: 583,771, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    385325
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Starz Fall on Alabama !
    Posts
    35,446
    Points
    583,771
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    4,844
    Thanked 5,918x in 4,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    756 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3893
    Quote Originally Posted by Subdermal View Post
    Yes. It makes the witchhunters look treasonous.
    Remember this one ? LOL


    'Her first 100 days would be going from the Whitehouse to the Courthouse'




    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

  8. #107
    Points: 385,711, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience Points1 year registeredOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    Bo-4's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    264619
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    25,770
    Points
    385,711
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    7,956
    Thanked 7,142x in 5,776 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2674
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Didn't Comey also say that he couldn't answer whether Obama knew that Trump's people were under investigation?
    Yes, that must mean Obama is under investigation ;-)

    Hope you won't ignore the fact that this nasty UN talk, the dropping of Ukraine protection platform from RNC platform, etc etc etc coincided with the precise addition of clowns like Manafort, Flynn, & Bannon.
    Fascism begins with a central argument that the world is broken .. everything is a mess -Unknown

  9. #108

    tPF Moderator
    V.I.P
    Points: 104,609, Level: 78
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 641
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial3 months registered50000 Experience Points
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    90553
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,073
    Points
    104,609
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    1,435
    Thanked 2,632x in 1,535 Posts
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-4 View Post
    Yes, that must mean Obama is under investigation ;-) Hope you won't ignore the fact that this nasty UN talk, the dropping of Ukraine protection platform from RNC platform, etc etc etc coincided with the precise addition of clowns like Manafort, Flynn, & Bannon.
    1. The change in platform was incorrect. The platform was strengthened.
    2. You think it's ok that the rest of the world doesn't pay their UN dues?
    3. Do you really, in your heart of hearts, (knowing what he did with the IRS in the lead-up to the 2012 election) think Obama was not aware of it?
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

  10. #109
    Points: 295,579, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    199188
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington or Syaulita, Mexico. Depending on the time of year
    Posts
    40,570
    Points
    295,579
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    4,088
    Thanked 10,768x in 8,502 Posts
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2034
    And again. No one knows anything more now than what they knew weeks ago.

  11. #110
    Points: 583,771, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    385325
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Starz Fall on Alabama !
    Posts
    35,446
    Points
    583,771
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    4,844
    Thanked 5,918x in 4,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    756 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3893
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    And again. No one knows anything more now than what they knew weeks ago.
    Remember this ? LOL



    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO