Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found some old writings today, of mine

Getting ready to move today, I found some old writings likely about 4 years old. When I wrote this I was likely up 3 days on meth( have not touched it in almost 3 years now, a terrible time in my life)

When we act in ignorance we unknowingly create results That we cannot predict, however; we are nonetheless bound to harvest as we have sown.

Thourough said "there is no sin but ignorance" Then surely karma demands her pay in gaining right understanding.

The man who acted in ignorance but saw his role in the results has dispelled his ignorance by seeing aright. Such a man has paid his karmic debt in full.

The man who acts in ignorance and does not see that the effects are from a cause receives for his part, only more ignorance. Such a man, for his lack of knowledge, exists with his effects, but does not see them as his own.

The end result of ignorance is always to be unable to see the connection between cause and effect. Until this condition is addressed, the ignorant will never be able to receive there power.

The man who acts in knowing intent is able to direct his energy to his own liking.

If we are poor it is a result of our own doing.If a wise man seeks to no longer be poor, he does what is necessary to change his lot.

The poor, ignorant resent there lot and blame it on any but there self. In his ignorance, his poverty continues.

To the ignorant, they are victims. To the wise,the self is seen as the cause.

Fools seem to continually experience bad circumstances and in there ignorance,curse them.

The wise, curse no results for he see that to do so, is to disown his own part.

The fools karma is to be unable to use his own power because his results are not owned by him.

The wise man blesses all his results the good and the bad, as he sees that he set them in motion to begin with.

Man can perish in ignorance or emerge at any time. Ignorant men are prone to superstitious belief. To the ignorant, objects have power over them.If a man truly believes breaking a mirror will bring 7 years bad luck, then in his ignorance, he will misuse his own power to make it so.

To this man it was the action that made his bad luck. The result of his sin, is to fail to understand that he is the cause, not the mirror. Even while he experiences his own effects, he does not see his part.

His real karma, is that he gave his power to a mirror by way of superstistious belief as a result of being ignorant of the power of belief.

There is more to write but I am tired of typing tonight .

Ironic I wrote this on crank 4 years ago when I was dumb enough to be doing that, it is as if I was leaving a message for myself to find later.
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resister For This Useful Post:

Doublejack (03-25-2017),FindersKeepers (03-26-2017)

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Casper's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 410x in 299 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    Getting ready to move today, I found some old writings likely about 4 years old. When I wrote this I was likely up 3 days on meth( have not touched it in almost 3 years now, a terrible time in my life)

When we act in ignorance we unknowingly create results That we cannot predict, however; we are nonetheless bound to harvest as we have sown.

Thourough said "there is no sin but ignorance" Then surely karma demands her pay in gaining right understanding.

The man who acted in ignorance but saw his role in the results has dispelled his ignorance by seeing aright. Such a man has paid his karmic debt in full.

The man who acts in ignorance and does not see that the effects are from a cause receives for his part, only more ignorance. Such a man, for his lack of knowledge, exists with his effects, but does not see them as his own.

The end result of ignorance is always to be unable to see the connection between cause and effect. Until this condition is addressed, the ignorant will never be able to receive there power.

The man who acts in knowing intent is able to direct his energy to his own liking.

If we are poor it is a result of our own doing.If a wise man seeks to no longer be poor, he does what is necessary to change his lot.

The poor, ignorant resent there lot and blame it on any but there self. In his ignorance, his poverty continues.

Fools seem to continually experience bad circumstances and in there ignorance,curse them.

The fools karma is to be unable to use his own power because his results are not owned by him.

The wise man blesses all his results the good and the bad, as he sees that he set them in motion to begin with.

Man can perish in ignorance or emerge at any time. Ignorant men are prone to superstitious belief. To the ignorant, objects have power over them.If a man truly believes breaking a mirror will bring 7 years bad luck, then in his ignorance, he will misuse his own power to make it so.

To this man it was the action that made his bad luck. The result of his sin, is to fail to understand that he is the cause, not the mirror. Even while he experiences his own effects, he does not see his part.

His real karma, is that he gave his power to a mirror by way of superstistious belief as a result of being ignorant of the power of belief.

Ironic I wrote this on crank 4 years ago when I was dumb enough to be doing that, it is as if I was leaving a message for myself to find later.
    You already knew the truth, but the time was not yet to fulfill it. Good to see you were able to find yourself, many do not.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Casper For This Useful Post:

resister (03-25-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    You already knew the truth, but the time was not yet to fulfill it. Good to see you were able to find yourself, many do not.
    Thank you, I was forcing my way into things I was not ready for, these days I walk in patience and leave the heavy dope alone. I learned a lot through it, but it was not mine yet to know. It was not free and there was a price for it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to resister For This Useful Post:

Casper (03-25-2017)

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Casper's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 410x in 299 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, I was forcing my way into things I was not ready for, these days I walk in patience and leave the heavy dope alone. I learned a lot through it, but it was not mine yet to know. It was not free and there was a price for it.
    True, all choices come with a price. Our past may influence who we are, but we get to chose who we will be from the time we get out of bed to the time we lay our head down to rest in the evening. It is all within your power to chose how you live, one just has to know that they can, it is not always an easy lesson to learn, but it makes a man truly Free from then on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Casper For This Useful Post:

resister (03-25-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ( continuation)Our very thoughts create end results. Many do not see this. Each man is like a god. Man always creates, whether he is aware of it or not. The man who understands this, takes his power a
    nd can create whatever he will. The ignorant can never truly use there power.

Surrounded by there effects, never able to change them; at the seeming mercy of circumstances out side there self.

As a result of this ignorance, all manner of false understanding become there reality. In there ignorance of there own power, a delusion is born.

A god in there own right, yet never being able to see it, they live a life so much less than possible. From one simple misunderstanding, all manner of false seeing for that one, there reality.

Now the man with right seeing, uses his knowledge of his power, to make a reality that is chosen knowingly. He tends to live a life more fully. When he experiences an undesirable result, he is able to change it, because he sees that he alone, is its source.

Truly this power is able to make all manner of events possible. A man who takes his power is a god awake. That god within is awakened and set free.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    True, all choices come with a price. Our past may influence who we are, but we get to chose who we will be from the time we get out of bed to the time we lay our head down to rest in the evening. It is all within your power to chose how you live, one just has to know that they can, it is not always an easy lesson to learn, but it makes a man truly Free from then on.
    Truer words never spoken Sir. Banged my head against a wall many years just get to this basic point.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to resister For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (03-26-2017)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, congrats on kicking meth -- that's a testament to your inner strength.

While I think a lot of what you wrote is profound, the emboldened sentence is phenomenal, and those who understand that sentiment will never suffer from victim mentality. If only more people in our society understood the deep truth in that wisdom.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

resister (03-26-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    First, congrats on kicking meth -- that's a testament to your inner strength.

While I think a lot of what you wrote is profound, the emboldened sentence is phenomenal, and those who understand that sentiment will never suffer from victim mentality. If only more people in our society understood the deep truth in that wisdom.
    Rather ironic when you consider that I wrote that a time I was suffering sleep deprevation and engaging in one of the most horrible choices I have ever made in life.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to resister For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (03-26-2017)

+ Reply to Thread