User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What can we do? Problems/Solutions Thread.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What can we do? Problems/Solutions Thread.

What are the options we as conservatives have when faced with:

1 Blatant voter fraud- the news covers it, we all know it happens, but what's the best we can do to fix this problem?

2 Armies of Obama supporters- possibly becoming violent if Romney wins. We've all seen the "tweets" by now. I can't be the only one thinking this is a serious problem and it might not just be a case of abusing anonymity on the internet. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. What if it isn't?

3 Unemployment- this might be a bigger concern to me than most of you. I don't currently have a job. I fill out application after application, call business after business, haven't had a job since August. Is this what it's like under Obama's reign of terror? I don't like filling out applications, I would like to find a job. It's not happening, I'm becoming fed up and frustrated. What can I do?

This is all I have for now. I feel pretty burdened by it, though.
    I want to help out, I'm big into politics, but I'm not a politician. I'm a regular person who is becoming more than a little irate at the current state of my glorious nation.

This thread is here for discussion. If you're a conservative and you have a problem with the current administration and you would like to see some suggestions as to what you can do to help, feel free to ask it here.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,120
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Deadwood's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,752x in 1,198 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have something to offer, come to Canada.

Illegals don't vote here and can't get medical coverage, let alone jobs.

And the only rioting we've seen in the last four decades has been over hockey.

Although you will have to put up with a lot of different races and a lot of seriously left wing thinking.

But if you stay, and Obama wins, why not riot yourselves....at least you'll get some 50" TV's from the looting.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,627
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    KC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,042x in 2,810 Posts
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding number 3. In 2010, when I was 18, my family and I found ourselves under hard times. At first it was really tough to find a job, especially since no one in my family had a phone for employers to call me back with, so eventually I went to a local temp agency and got myself a crappy warehouse job. I just applied one morning and started work the same day. I worked there just long enough to buy myself a cell phone and kept the job until I got something I liked better. I told others about how easy it was to get a job that way, but no one wanted to work for a temp agency.

I think part of the problem with unemployment is that people will make more money collecting unemployment and other government benefits. Some jobs are crappy but easy to attain, and too many people see these jobs as too degrading or for some other reason unacceptable.

GRC, I know we're near the same age and it's hard to find a job when a lot of businesses aren't hiring young and low experience workers. Some of my friends that were in your boat volunteered at churches and soup kitchens while seeking a job, which always helped to impress employers. Also, the first job I actually liked I got because a friend of mine told me her company wanted to hire. I got the job fairly easily, then got three other friends I knew would be good workers jobs there. So try and talk to your friends who have jobs. That can be the easiest road sometimes, plus you get to work with your buds.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KC For This Useful Post:

Larry Dickman (11-05-2012)

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 282x in 246 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You extremist Reps might have had an alternative if you could have found a real one . Instead you used a misfit with not a single proposed and detailed policy .
    Bunch of whiners and bad losers , apparently .

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    If you have something to offer, come to Canada.

Illegals don't vote here and can't get medical coverage, let alone jobs.

And the only rioting we've seen in the last four decades has been over hockey.

Although you will have to put up with a lot of different races and a lot of seriously left wing thinking.

But if you stay, and Obama wins, why not riot yourselves....at least you'll get some 50" TV's from the looting.
    just no power to operate them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Deadwood (11-05-2012)

Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carygrant View Post
    You extremist Reps might have had an alternative if you could have found a real one . Instead you used a misfit with not a single proposed and detailed policy .
    Bunch of whiners and bad losers , apparently .
    shut the hell up Sunshine. If you can't offer something other than your usual criticism, mind your own damn business. This isn't your country.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

coolwalker (11-05-2012),Deadwood (11-05-2012),Larry Dickman (11-05-2012)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathaariancode View Post
    Regarding number 3. In 2010, when I was 18, my family and I found ourselves under hard times. At first it was really tough to find a job, especially since no one in my family had a phone for employers to call me back with, so eventually I went to a local temp agency and got myself a crappy warehouse job. I just applied one morning and started work the same day. I worked there just long enough to buy myself a cell phone and kept the job until I got something I liked better. I told others about how easy it was to get a job that way, but no one wanted to work for a temp agency.

I think part of the problem with unemployment is that people will make more money collecting unemployment and other government benefits. Some jobs are crappy but easy to attain, and too many people see these jobs as too degrading or for some other reason unacceptable.

GRC, I know we're near the same age and it's hard to find a job when a lot of businesses aren't hiring young and low experience workers. Some of my friends that were in your boat volunteered at churches and soup kitchens while seeking a job, which always helped to impress employers. Also, the first job I actually liked I got because a friend of mine told me her company wanted to hire. I got the job fairly easily, then got three other friends I knew would be good workers jobs there. So try and talk to your friends who have jobs. That can be the easiest road sometimes, plus you get to work with your buds.
    Pretty sound advice.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    What are the options we as conservatives have when faced with:

1 Blatant voter fraud- the news covers it, we all know it happens, but what's the best we can do to fix this problem?

2 Armies of Obama supporters- possibly becoming violent if Romney wins. We've all seen the "tweets" by now. I can't be the only one thinking this is a serious problem and it might not just be a case of abusing anonymity on the internet. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. What if it isn't?

3 Unemployment- this might be a bigger concern to me than most of you. I don't currently have a job. I fill out application after application, call business after business, haven't had a job since August. Is this what it's like under Obama's reign of terror? I don't like filling out applications, I would like to find a job. It's not happening, I'm becoming fed up and frustrated. What can I do?

This is all I have for now. I feel pretty burdened by it, though.
    I want to help out, I'm big into politics, but I'm not a politician. I'm a regular person who is becoming more than a little irate at the current state of my glorious nation.

This thread is here for discussion. If you're a conservative and you have a problem with the current administration and you would like to see some suggestions as to what you can do to help, feel free to ask it here.
    1) Blatant voter fraud - If I can securely buy anything online, Voting can be just that simple.

2) Armies of Obama supporters - I'm an Obama supporter, I know lots of Obama supporters, and I don't know a single person whose world will turn upside down over a Romney victory; remember, we just lived through 8 years a Bush, so why would their be rioting. Romney will be getting an economy on the rise, not an economy losing 850,000K jobs per month ... but gaining 170,000k per month.

3) Unemployment - Your skills determine if you get a Job, not the President of The United States. Who on this Forum got a Job because of the President of The United States? Didn't Mitt Romney already tell you, The Government doesn't create Jobs, just before he said he would create 12 Million Jobs?

Now get off internet forums and go get a Job.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The facts say otherwise, Cigar. There is voter fraud, both from Republicans and Democrats (surely you must be aware of this). There are many Obama supporters on the internet who are talking about assassinating a president Romney if he defeats Obama. They're also talking about starting riots.. And the president might not get me a job, but he does affect how many employers are trying to hire people. I appreciate the serious response, it's really refreshing, but the facts say otherwise.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    The facts say otherwise, Cigar. There is voter fraud, both from Republicans and Democrats (surely you must be aware of this). There are many Obama supporters on the internet who are talking about assassinating a president Romney if he defeats Obama. They're also talking about starting riots.. And the president might not get me a job, but he does affect how many employers are trying to hire people. I appreciate the serious response, it's really refreshing, but the facts say otherwise.
    I'm surer there's voting fraud going on, but there's a huge difference between "individuals" attempting voting fraud and elected officials actively legislating road blocks. As for supporters making threads to Presidents, well I'm sure President Obama election peeked with those.

I'm a small business and I can assure you, when Bush was in office, he had zero barring on when I hired people. When I have the "business need", thats' when I hired.

+ Reply to Thread