User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 111 to 118 of 118

Thread: Obama! Obama! Obama! Get Out and Vote!

  1. #111
    Points: 2,787, Level: 12
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    JerryAL's Avatar Member
    Karma
    96
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    193
    Points
    2,787
    Level
    12
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 40x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by patlape View Post
    I can not honestly say where I stand on the Hawaii certificate. I do know it raises some concern for me that it took so long to produce a birth certificate. I have mine in a fire proof safe, most people have theirs close at hand. If they don't its a month long (tops) process to get it from the state you were born in. It took a bit longer for Obama to produce his than normal that is enough to raise concerns about the most powerful man in the world if you ask me.

    You sound pretty darn UnAmerican calling all of our founding fathers racist. If you don't like the policy this country was founded on you have options. My personal recommendation, if you have that much hate towards America's foundation, would be to get citizenship elsewhere.
    Birther Alert! Birther Alert!

  2. #112
    Points: 64,546, Level: 62
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 2,004
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    14682
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alliance, NE
    Posts
    11,080
    Points
    64,546
    Level
    62
    Thanks Given
    6,658
    Thanked 2,976x in 2,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryAL View Post
    Birther Alert! Birther Alert!
    Your ignorance is showing.
    Dear Santa,

    I want a zombie bunker that will withstand the inevitable collapse of our nation's corrupt leadership, the dark cabal the commands them, and the morons that make most of my countrymen.

    -Cthulhu

  3. #113

    tPF Moderator
    Original Ranter
    V.I.P
    Points: 254,999, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Peter1469's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    60947
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    52,886
    Points
    254,999
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    24,021
    Thanked 17,346x in 12,636 Posts
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryAL View Post
    Birther Alert! Birther Alert!
    No need to troll, just because you can't understand the man's position.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    Deadwood (11-06-2012),GrassrootsConservative (11-06-2012)

  5. #114
    Points: 4,164, Level: 15
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Kizzume's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1074
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    768
    Points
    4,164
    Level
    15
    Thanks Given
    205
    Thanked 184x in 117 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by patlape View Post
    I can not honestly say where I stand on the Hawaii certificate. I do know it raises some concern for me that it took so long to produce a birth certificate. I have mine in a fire proof safe, most people have theirs close at hand. If they don't its a month long (tops) process to get it from the state you were born in. It took a bit longer for Obama to produce his than normal that is enough to raise concerns about the most powerful man in the world if you ask me.

    You sound pretty darn UnAmerican calling all of our founding fathers racist. If you don't like the policy this country was founded on you have options. My personal recommendation, if you have that much hate towards America's foundation, would be to get citizenship elsewhere.
    If you're going to pretend that the founding fathers weren't racist, I just don't know what to say. Maybe it's some sort of blasphemy to some or something, but they WERE racist--MOST people were racist back then. To acknowledge that is not a hatred towards our foundation, it is to be realistic about it.
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

  6. #115

    tPF Moderator
    Original Ranter
    V.I.P
    Points: 254,999, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Peter1469's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    60947
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    52,886
    Points
    254,999
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    24,021
    Thanked 17,346x in 12,636 Posts
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizzume View Post
    If you're going to pretend that the founding fathers weren't racist, I just don't know what to say. Maybe it's some sort of blasphemy to some or something, but they WERE racist--MOST people were racist back then. To acknowledge that is not a hatred towards our foundation, it is to be realistic about it.
    The Founders were creatures of society at that time. They certainly recognized the hypocrisy in their position for the future America and the fact of slavery in America.

  7. #116
    Points: 2,787, Level: 12
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    JerryAL's Avatar Member
    Karma
    96
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    193
    Points
    2,787
    Level
    12
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 40x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    No need to troll, just because you can't understand the man's position.
    Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of Republicans lying about and insulting our President over his citizenship. Some people have no shame. If you want to call all the government officials in the state of Hawaii liars for confirming that President Barack Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States, then you are a birther.
    Last edited by JerryAL; 11-06-2012 at 10:22 PM.

  8. #117
    Points: 4,164, Level: 15
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Kizzume's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1074
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    768
    Points
    4,164
    Level
    15
    Thanks Given
    205
    Thanked 184x in 117 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryAL View Post
    Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of Republicans lying about and insulting our President over his citizenship. Some people have no shame. If you want to call all the government officials in the state of Hawaii liars for confirming that President Barack Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States, then you are a birther.
    I think most of it stems from Obama having a muslim name, as trivial as it is.
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

  9. #118
    Points: 4,164, Level: 15
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Kizzume's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1074
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    768
    Points
    4,164
    Level
    15
    Thanks Given
    205
    Thanked 184x in 117 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    The Founders were creatures of society at that time. They certainly recognized the hypocrisy in their position for the future America and the fact of slavery in America.
    Yes, exactly what I meant by when I said MOST people were racist back then. They didn't recognize the hypocrisy in their position or they would have excluded slavery from the beginning.
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO