User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dependence and Ignorance Fomented by the Left

  1. #1
    Points: 4,051, Level: 15
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 499
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    garyo's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1042
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    764
    Points
    4,051
    Level
    15
    Thanks Given
    244
    Thanked 282x in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Dependence and Ignorance Fomented by the Left

    I personally feel that the far left are intolerant to anyone that doesn't share their views and baseless character assassination is their only defense, but this is a good read.
    Dependence and Ignorance Fomented by the Left is responsible for high volume of TWEETS announcing desire for or pending action to assassinate Mitt Romney.

    There is no other way to look at this.
    The big lie that the left, democrats, are those of tolerance has been exposed.
    Where is the media on this?

    Those of us who have been warning of the hate emanating from the left have been dismissed and ridiculed. The hate from the left, often disguised as ritchous indignation, has spawned this intense hatred, hatred based in fear of losing entitlements, in ignorance of anything factual, in the acceptance of feel good rhetoric designed to displace reality, hatred fueled by envy and racism. Envy of those who work hard and racism played up by those who would have us believe only whites can be racist.

    For those of you who have not been paying attention, this country elected a black president. Amazing feat for such a racist country. Now that black president has used the race card on many more than one occassion. Black leaders are even now using the race card to fire up those who would cause rioting, they encourage the rioting.
    http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.ac...81474981707423
    The best way out is always through.
    Robert Frost

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to garyo For This Useful Post:

    Deadwood (11-03-2012)

  3. #2
    Points: 3,191, Level: 13
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Larry Dickman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1463
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    438
    Points
    3,191
    Level
    13
    Thanks Given
    365
    Thanked 348x in 195 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    17
    If Charlie Manson couldn't start the race war, these $#@! little puke faced "preachers" don't stand a chance.
    Count the F-bombs in my posts, and if you don't like them, kiss my lilly white ass.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry Dickman For This Useful Post:

    Deadwood (11-03-2012),garyo (11-03-2012)

  5. #3
    Points: 25,433, Level: 38
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Deadwood's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    6488
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC - dual citizen
    Posts
    3,471
    Points
    25,433
    Level
    38
    Thanks Given
    2,585
    Thanked 1,750x in 1,197 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by garyo View Post
    I personally feel that the far left are intolerant to anyone that doesn't share their views and baseless character assassination is their only defense, but this is a good read.
    Dependence and Ignorance Fomented by the Left is responsible for high volume of TWEETS announcing desire for or pending action to assassinate Mitt Romney.

    There is no other way to look at this.
    The big lie that the left, democrats, are those of tolerance has been exposed.
    Where is the media on this?

    Those of us who have been warning of the hate emanating from the left have been dismissed and ridiculed. The hate from the left, often disguised as ritchous indignation, has spawned this intense hatred, hatred based in fear of losing entitlements, in ignorance of anything factual, in the acceptance of feel good rhetoric designed to displace reality, hatred fueled by envy and racism. Envy of those who work hard and racism played up by those who would have us believe only whites can be racist.

    For those of you who have not been paying attention, this country elected a black president. Amazing feat for such a racist country. Now that black president has used the race card on many more than one occassion. Black leaders are even now using the race card to fire up those who would cause rioting, they encourage the rioting.
    http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.ac...81474981707423
    There is truth there. I have been witness to this since I began my journalism career in 1969. With a few exceptions, the right tends not to take things personally, although the "survivalist cross burning" right does...if that is really right and not simply insanity.

    The left, especially the far left in Canada must, it seems, demonize the individual rather than attack policies.

    As an example I was at a recent social even where the subject of the American elections came up. Now, Canadians tend to favor the Democratic party. In this case two or three people raised concerns about some of Obama's policies and instantly, one individual, a Norwegian/American became belligerent and started insulting the intelligence of anyone who would not support Obama. To that point I had not made my views known and called him on the personal attack and asked simply what it was about Romney that he could not support him. Again, he attacked the man's character as opposed to his policies. When he said "Romney is a liar." I replied that so was Obama and more so and listed off a series of instances where he had. The man and his wife became incensed and left in a huff.

    The conversation then shifted to Obama's policies as opposed to Canada's and the comparison was made that under Obama the focus had been on Obamacare, while in Canada the focus had been on the economy and the fact we are leading the US in economic growth and have been since 2003.

    Even with that, the moderate liberals had excuses why that was so and continued to make personal attacks on Stephen Harper rather than argue that a QE type of program would have been better for Canada.


    I suspect it's because there was no argument there..


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadwood For This Useful Post:

    garyo (11-03-2012)

  7. #4
    Points: 25,433, Level: 38
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Deadwood's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    6488
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC - dual citizen
    Posts
    3,471
    Points
    25,433
    Level
    38
    Thanks Given
    2,585
    Thanked 1,750x in 1,197 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Dickman View Post
    If Charlie Manson couldn't start the race war, these $#@! little puke faced "preachers" don't stand a chance.
    Manson was insane and dealing with a handful of drug addled teenagers with 'Daddy' issues,


    Never underestimate the power of the pulpit. When you claim to have "God" on your side a lot of really bad $#@! can happen...look at the crusades.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadwood For This Useful Post:

    Larry Dickman (11-03-2012)

  9. #5
    Points: 3,191, Level: 13
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Larry Dickman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1463
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    438
    Points
    3,191
    Level
    13
    Thanks Given
    365
    Thanked 348x in 195 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    There is truth there. I have been witness to this since I began my journalism career in 1969. With a few exceptions, the right tends not to take things personally, although the "survivalist cross burning" right does...if that is really right and not simply insanity.

    The left, especially the far left in Canada must, it seems, demonize the individual rather than attack policies.

    As an example I was at a recent social even where the subject of the American elections came up. Now, Canadians tend to favor the Democratic party. In this case two or three people raised concerns about some of Obama's policies and instantly, one individual, a Norwegian/American became belligerent and started insulting the intelligence of anyone who would not support Obama. To that point I had not made my views known and called him on the personal attack and asked simply what it was about Romney that he could not support him. Again, he attacked the man's character as opposed to his policies. When he said "Romney is a liar." I replied that so was Obama and more so and listed off a series of instances where he had. The man and his wife became incensed and left in a huff.

    The conversation then shifted to Obama's policies as opposed to Canada's and the comparison was made that under Obama the focus had been on Obamacare, while in Canada the focus had been on the economy and the fact we are leading the US in economic growth and have been since 2003.

    Even with that, the moderate liberals had excuses why that was so and continued to make personal attacks on Stephen Harper rather than argue that a QE type of program would have been better for Canada.


    I suspect it's because there was no argument there..
    There is an underlying hatred that pervades the liberal mind. It is wrought of envy, the Doppleganger twin of greed, -greed of course the only real sin they have a problem with because they think they can pin it on anyone who doesn't like paying exorbitant taxes. But envy is the trait of the leftist. They sincerely think that at some point "you have enough", and that a nanny state government is there to even the playing field by extorting money in the form of taxes, the failure to comply resulting in prison (unless you work for the nanny).

    Their envy breeds hatred, it stews within their fetid souls and becomes their most cherished and closely held virtue (in their eyes). Their politics becomes their religion, with the state taking the place of God. This is clinical, it literally IS who they are. It's not just something they believe in, it is their very existence. Their mother's milk was stained RED with the blood of leftist heroes like Trotsky, Guevera, Marx, etc. The reason they are so deranged in their arguments is because they are clinically deranged. They are MAD (as in loopy), disconnected from rational thoughts, deriving motivations via instinctual emotions, like a child or other lower functioning mammal. So when approached with lucid fact-based retorts, they(like a child) call names, run away, or look for alliances with other children, to form a larger group through which they will try and bully or intimidate.

    Liberals are broken people. Look at the big talking liberals in the government or media. Not all, but a massive amount of them are physically repulsive. Michael Moore is a foul disgusting pig. Bill Maher is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen. Henry Waxman looks like Napolean Bonaparte meets Lon Chaney's PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. These people no doubt suffered a high degree of taunting in young life and are looking to pay back by bullying in their own ways as adults. These misfits band together (like the homosexual lobby) and lash out at anyone who does not celebrate their diversity. I understand the wounded child syndrome, but the fact is, not one of us escapes some degree of that. But back to the subject of liberal intolerance and tantrums, when you challenge what they think, they take it as a slap at the very core of WHO THEY ARE which is a tremendous insult in their eyes. I'm not sure where the arrogance within them stems from, except perhaps, it could be that the arrogant ones are truly intelligent, so combined with them thinking WE are serfs, they may have a high enough brain fucntion to know a lot of "stuff", which of course means they're right. But as we know, high brain function does not necessarily correlate to smart thinking, and it certainly has NO correlation to common sense.

    On another subject, there is a very high degree of higher brain function liberals to want to control anything they don't like. I have had some past liberal friends who were bright people, who were also more than happy to ban things like smoking, high calorie foods, gas guzzling cars, etc. Liberalism is (As Savage says) a mental disorder. I fully believe that.
    Count the F-bombs in my posts, and if you don't like them, kiss my lilly white ass.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry Dickman For This Useful Post:

    Trinnity (11-03-2012)

  11. #6
    Points: 3,191, Level: 13
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Larry Dickman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1463
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    438
    Points
    3,191
    Level
    13
    Thanks Given
    365
    Thanked 348x in 195 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Manson was insane and dealing with a handful of drug addled teenagers with 'Daddy' issues,


    Never underestimate the power of the pulpit. When you claim to have "God" on your side a lot of really bad $#@! can happen...look at the crusades.
    I have told my wife, if I ever decide to go bad, I will start a cult and pilfer the money of gullible people. It's not hard to get people to follow you if you are intelligent and can talk circles around others.
    Count the F-bombs in my posts, and if you don't like them, kiss my lilly white ass.

  12. #7
    Points: 4,164, Level: 15
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Kizzume's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1074
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    768
    Points
    4,164
    Level
    15
    Thanks Given
    205
    Thanked 184x in 117 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Well, as I say in my signature, I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is the same thing as being intolerant of anything else.
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO