The racism card is not gone...it is just less prominent.

The Obama camp has done an effective job of distancing themselves from the accusations, but it is still being played by the extreme left by whites and blacks alike, white whites supporting the ideas that opposition to Obama is racist in nature.

Here in Canada a national program just ran an interview with a woman political scientist who purported that that ANY and ALL criticisms of Obama and his policies is racist in nature. She attempted to cite deep rooted fears whites have held since the slaves were freed...until the moderator, a left meaning moderate, reminded her that there is a lot of criticism of Obama in Canada and there has never been ANY slavery here, that Canada was the destination of the "underground railway" .

It was foolish and stupid and I am sure the CBC ran it for two reasons: to show the whole thing for what it is, a sick straw man and, to demonstrate the racist nature developing and growing south of our border.

Frankly, it is scaring the $#@! out of me.

It's there and I will not be surprised if there are not race riots if Obama loses.