As Obama played peek-a-boo with accusations of racism, the media searched for the evidence. Unable to find anything, they flung accusations anyway. Suddenly everything was racist. The word "the" was racist.
A partial list of the many, many words or actions proving a racist heart in the era of Obama are:
* stating the obvious fact that Obama was helped by his race;
* running a campaign commercial against Obama;
* mentioning that Obama's friend is Bill Ayers, a domestic terrorist;
* not electing Obama president;
* Scott Brown's pickup truck;
* opposing Obamacare;
* opposing Obama's stimulus bill;
* opposing Obama's jobs bill;
* joining the Tea Party;
* using Obama's middle name;
* demanding to see Obama's birth certificate;
* arresting a black Harvard professor;
* being a Republican;
* supporting gun rights;
* requesting documents from Attorney General Eric Holder in the administration's Mexican gun-dumping scandal;
* voter identification laws;
* references to Obama playing basketball;
* using the phrase "kitchen cabinet" in relation to a black person.
* the word "the."
* The word "the" made the racist hit parade when Donald Trump said he had a "great relationship with 'the' blacks."
Book "Mugged" by Ann Coulter...pgs 237-238
I don't hate liberals, for my 3 brothers are liberals, but I sure do 'HATE' anti American Liberalism.
Liberalism: Moochers Electing Looters to Steal from the Producers.