From: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-ve...azi-references

Stop you if you heard this one: A slip-and-fall lawyer turned liberal Democrat politician running for Congress attends a fundraiser wherein numerous comedians crack jokes predicated on rape. You haven't heard it? Maybe that's because the broadcast networks have failed to pick up the story.
Yes, the same media outlets that made sure Richard Mourdock and Todd Akin were household names are conspicuously silent when it comes to reporting on the rape jokes made during a fundraiser for the bombastic ex-Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) this week.
The worst offender was the incredibly crass Silverman -- you may recall she offered to "scissor" Republican super PAC donor Sheldon Adelson if he gave money to President Obama's reelection campaign -- who after going up on stage listening:
…to Enya’s “Only Time,” Silverman declared to much laughter as the music faded, “Wow. God, I love that song — I was a brutally raped to that song.' ‘Didn’t ruin it for me,’ she added. Silverman went on to explain that while rape is perhaps the most “heinous crime imaginable,” rape jokes are a ‘hidden gem in comedy.’ Rape jokes are great because they make a comedian seem very edgy and very dangerous,” she said. Plus, she added, ‘who’s going to complain?’

Silverman joked that rape victims are “traditionally not complainers” and the worst that could happen is ”after a show a woman might come up to you and say, ‘Look, I’m a victim of rape … and I thought that joke was insensitive and inappropriate and totally my fault.’”
Moving away from rape jokes, Silverman told the crowd of just under 100 that they must remember that both conservatives and liberals want the best for the country, even if liberals are more ‘open-minded’ and conservatives are “less open-minded” and ” a little more ‘$#@!-ish.’

And to really hit the nail on the head, they added in a joke about 9/11.

“Another comedian, David Feldman…speaking of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice… joked, ‘if she could read intelligence memos the way she reads teleprompters, the twin towers would still be standing,” according to Weinstein.
These incompetent dickasses have taken this whole thing to a new level. This isn't even funny, it's just sick.