Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,497x in 1,146 Posts
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    I am sure the gulf coast region citizens from the massive BP oil spill....are very pleased to see Mr. Obama react so quickly in an election year to this Sandy disaster. None of them would be making a comparison at all, I'm sure.
    <Well, you have a point there. Just between you and me, i suspect that Obama and his "climate change" cronies had something to do with actually creating this Hurricane Sandy storm thing. This was Obama's October Surprise, you see. So it was a very effective political stunt, which should carry him into office for a second term.

Now the BP Spill. That was criminal. I mean, just imagine our POTUS "shaking down" the good and honest folks at BP for all that money earmarked for beach reclamation and victim reimbursements. Disgraceful!>
    Please note: verbage enclosed by < > indicates sarcasm

"There's class war alright. But it's my class that's making the war. And we're winning it." - Warren Buffet

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,397
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    bladimz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,497x in 1,146 Posts
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    It's been awhile but wasn't there some excitement about the federal government preventing barges with booms to contain the spill from leaving port until they'd all been inspected? Wasn't there some scandal about the unions preventing assistance from other countries? Wasn't President Obama publicly furious at Gov. Jindal for being critical of the federal response? Wasn't there a problem about the federal government preventing dikes being built to protect bayous and wetlands?

I seem to remember, too, President Obama promising to "keep my boot on their throat" referring to BP.

I'm just going on memory because it's not worth spending a lot of time responding to your silly post.
    And yet, with all that, the GOP opposition, Mr. Romney, nor any of his staff never brought any of that up during this whole campaign. Is it because they were just too stupid, forgot about it, or what?
    Please note: verbage enclosed by < > indicates sarcasm

"There's class war alright. But it's my class that's making the war. And we're winning it." - Warren Buffet

+ Reply to Thread