What are the options we as conservatives have when faced with:

1 Blatant voter fraud- the news covers it, we all know it happens, but what's the best we can do to fix this problem?

2 Armies of Obama supporters- possibly becoming violent if Romney wins. We've all seen the "tweets" by now. I can't be the only one thinking this is a serious problem and it might not just be a case of abusing anonymity on the internet. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. What if it isn't?

3 Unemployment- this might be a bigger concern to me than most of you. I don't currently have a job. I fill out application after application, call business after business, haven't had a job since August. Is this what it's like under Obama's reign of terror? I don't like filling out applications, I would like to find a job. It's not happening, I'm becoming fed up and frustrated. What can I do?

This is all I have for now. I feel pretty burdened by it, though.
I want to help out, I'm big into politics, but I'm not a politician. I'm a regular person who is becoming more than a little irate at the current state of my glorious nation.

This thread is here for discussion. If you're a conservative and you have a problem with the current administration and you would like to see some suggestions as to what you can do to help, feel free to ask it here.