Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 348x in 195 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I put my clothes out last nite. Captain Jones and I took grandson and went in EARLY this morning. ALREADY there were lines but only brief ones at that hour. BEFORE 8am. Daughter had beat us there. Never saw so many happy people. Out front there were no, NOT ONE, democrat campaign posters or democrat distributors. I had to wait briefly behind 3 people. And I am so excited waiting for the results. Larry, You say 2 to 4 points? I so want MORE. Virginians in Rural areas when jazzed for the vote can overwhelm NoVa, the coast and Richmond. I'll be getting down on my knees shortly thanking God for a Romney Landslide.
    I live in one of the larger towns in The Valley. Our demographics pretty much mirror the national average, but in 2008 you would have thought I lived in Petersburg by what we saw when we entered the polling place. This year the electorate more properly reflects the populace, which is a Romney win. I hope it's a big enough win to bring George Allen along for the ride because we NEED the senate to kill Obamacare.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry Dickman For This Useful Post:

Trinnity (11-06-2012)