User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Biden Throws Hillary Under the Bus

  1. #11
    Points: 114,831, Level: 82
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,819
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience Points1 year registeredOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    Bo-4's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    293055
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    28,238
    Points
    114,831
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    8,755
    Thanked 8,025x in 6,471 Posts
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    Then why are all you all liking and thanking and posting all this Russian crap? You know why she lost!

    Prediction: Trump and campaign has nothing to do with anything with Russia. Flynn goes down as the scapegoat! Trump Pardon's him at some point.
    I'll raise your prediction with one of my own. When confronted with 20 years or so in jail on multiple charges, Angry Mike spills the beans and Trump gets impeached.

    Ultimately, President Pence pardons them, and the other crooks in this administration who go down with the ship.
    Last edited by Bo-4; 05-19-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    Fascism begins with a central argument that the world is broken .. everything is a mess -Unknown

  2. #12
    Original Ranter
    Points: 228,854, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    765405
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    67,169
    Points
    228,854
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    23,772
    Thanked 31,544x in 21,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-4 View Post
    I'll raise your prediction with one of my own. When confronted with 20 years or so in jail on multiple charges, Angry Mike spills the beans and Trump gets impeached.

    Ultimately, President Pence pardons them, and the other crooks in this administration who go down with the ship.
    Make sure you get powerball odds at least


  3. #13
    V.I.P
    Points: 84,622, Level: 70
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    444882
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    30,169
    Points
    84,622
    Level
    70
    Thanks Given
    5,709
    Thanked 17,606x in 11,027 Posts
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    The right wing in America misses Hillary, they had hoped she'd win so they'd have someone to hate for the next eight years. I'm not even sure if the most brilliant psychologist or philosopher can outline the need humans have to demean another human? Hillary hatred has gone on now for over twenty five years. Is that amazing or what? Add insecure men who can't spell misogynist, but deep down fear the female being and you must wonder will recovery come to the right or will we be hearing about HRC forever. Note how Trump and right wing media bring her up daily. Fox report on the weather: moderate temperatures today and more Hillary news just in, another murder reported, details to follow, 78 degrees right now in the nation. Imagine the happiness this brings to the right winger?


    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...illary-clinton


    "The misogyny that shapes every aspect of our civilization is the institutionalized form of male fear and hatred of what they have denied and therefore cannot know, cannot share: that wild country, the being of women." Ursula K. Le Guin
    Hillary's followers will blame her loss on everything but her own horrible campaigning and personality. They are very similar to a cult in that way.
    Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.
    --Immanuel Kant

  4. #14
    V.I.P
    Points: 41,282, Level: 49
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 568
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    188244
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,883
    Points
    41,282
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    3,679
    Thanked 11,433x in 7,126 Posts
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden would have murdered Trump, Sanders would have too. The joke is on the deep state for pushing Hillary after she failed in 08.

  5. #15
    Original Ranter
    Points: 228,854, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    765405
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    67,169
    Points
    228,854
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    23,772
    Thanked 31,544x in 21,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Hillary's followers will blame her loss on everything but her own horrible campaigning and personality. They are very similar to a cult in that way.
    Boom

  6. #16
    Points: 114,831, Level: 82
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,819
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience Points1 year registeredOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    Bo-4's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    293055
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    28,238
    Points
    114,831
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    8,755
    Thanked 8,025x in 6,471 Posts
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Hillary's followers will blame her loss on everything but her own horrible campaigning and personality. They are very similar to a cult in that way.
    Nah - I blamed her horrible campaigning and personality as much as i did the Comey announcements and Russian hacking/fake news.

    But @The Xl is correct in assessment that both Biden and Bernie would have wiped the floor with Trump.
    Last edited by Bo-4; 05-19-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    Fascism begins with a central argument that the world is broken .. everything is a mess -Unknown

  7. #17
    Points: 196,617, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    535348
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Starz Fall on Alabama !
    Posts
    36,482
    Points
    196,617
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    5,039
    Thanked 6,260x in 5,120 Posts
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Hillary's followers will blame her loss on everything but her own horrible campaigning and personality. They are very similar to a cult in that way.
    Except that Hillary would have won if not for Comey, the Russians and Trumpf himself ... who is now a nobody-subject of a criminal investigation ...
    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

  8. #18
    Points: 10,718, Level: 24
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    171760
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,883
    Points
    10,718
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 1,453x in 1,063 Posts
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coulda-woulda-shouda

    *yawn
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

  9. #19
    V.I.P
    Points: 41,282, Level: 49
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 568
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    188244
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,883
    Points
    41,282
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    3,679
    Thanked 11,433x in 7,126 Posts
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-4 View Post
    Nah - I blamed her horrible campaigning and personality as much as i did the Comey announcements and Russian hacking/fake news.

    But @The Xl is correct in assessment that both Biden and Bernie would have wiped the floor with Trump.
    She lost because she was awful. Unfounded conspiracy theories that not even some of the most powerful and influential people in the world can substantiate had nothing to do with it.

  10. #20
    V.I.P
    Points: 182,938, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    153753
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8,718
    Points
    182,938
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    2,838
    Thanked 6,386x in 3,906 Posts
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    The right wing in America misses Hillary, they had hoped she'd win so they'd have someone to hate for the next eight years. I'm not even sure if the most brilliant psychologist or philosopher can outline the need humans have to demean another human? Hillary hatred has gone on now for over twenty five years. Is that amazing or what? Add insecure men who can't spell misogynist, but deep down fear the female being and you must wonder will recovery come to the right or will we be hearing about HRC forever. Note how Trump and right wing media bring her up daily. Fox report on the weather: moderate temperatures today and more Hillary news just in, another murder reported, details to follow, 78 degrees right now in the nation. Imagine the happiness this brings to the right winger?


    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...illary-clinton


    "The misogyny that shapes every aspect of our civilization is the institutionalized form of male fear and hatred of what they have denied and therefore cannot know, cannot share: that wild country, the being of women." Ursula K. Le Guin
    All well and fine except you've got it backasswards in this situation. It's a Democrat (Joe, ex-VP, Biden) who declared Hillary was not a good candidate.

    Seems like he'd be in a position to know, and all.
    I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
    ~Leonardo da Vinci

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO