Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silvereyes View Post
    Bahahahaahaahaa! Pffffft.
    What
    The
    $#@!
    Ever.
    Drive by? Wanna know why? Because when I first joined everyone was pretty nice. Then when I got labeled a liberal I was treated horribly by some of y'all...simply because y'all think I'm a liberal. Now, how fair is that $#@!? I was lumped in the hated liberals with no rhyme or reason. There are those here that will tell you the sky is pink just to argue with you. Day after day after day. I got tired of it. If I'm such a classic "liberal" then why do I get along with most people here and in my real life? I'm just laid back and easy going for the most part...but after constant belittling I just quit being scared of some posters. Some get off on just being an ass for no reason. So, I quit being nice to everyone. It's useless. It's not like y'all are present in my RL but I know there are real people behind the usernames and monitors so I try not to be ugly unless I'm swung at first then I fight back. The verbal abuse on forums like these is rampant. I sometimes wonder if anyone ever thinks about that? Like me...I actually care about alot of y'all...not that I get courtesy back. That's why I stopped being a daily presence here. Between my mom dying and losing my primary job I have plenty of things to be sad about or upset about without adding stuff here to my life. I've actually tried to OD twice. I didn't take enough sleeping pills to kill me but I was horribly sick for 3 days. And I do mean SICK. Im tired. I don't want to be on this Earth anymore. I'm tired. Been molested (as a very young child), raped, and beaten til I had two black eyes at once. I knew more about sex at age 6 than alot of people ever know. Like I said...plain old worn out.
    No, I'm not looking for sympathy...just thought I'd give some insight as to why I am so down 95% of the time. I'm sure you'll find something ugly to say back. I'm used to it.
    I have a girlfriend whose husband is a complete jackass. I've listened to her for years tell me things that she's gone through. She was in my office one day and was telling me how much she admired me because I was independent and wasn't the type to take what she's taken from her husband then she started to cry. I looked at her and calmly said "You're one of the strongest women I know. You're far stronger than I am. You've been dealing with this situation for years whereas I would have kicked him to the curb. You've figured out a way to keep your marriage intact. Now figure out a way to make him see you the way your friends see you". They go to counseling now and she has become much more confident in how she deals with him. She figured it out and I'm so proud of her.

I don't know you very well but you seem like an incredibly strong person. What you've been through recently and throughout your life is incredibly horrifying and taxing but you're still here so that tells me you have an amazingly strong soul. You also sound like you are a very caring person who has a tremendous heart and that's why it bothers you how others see you. Just remember that many people project their inadequacies onto others and many times it lands on those who have the biggest heart. Chin up - you're a strong person. This right here, this forum, you've got this. It's a piece of cake compared to what you've already conquered!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trish For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (09-16-2017),Safety (09-18-2017),silvereyes (09-18-2017),Tricia (09-18-2017)

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 661
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agent Zero, I'm curious what site you found full of nutcases? PM if you don't want to mention online. The employment question was kinda fascinating as now everyone will wonder if posters are real or Soviets. lol There is a profile place for that sort of info.

https://iainews.iai.tv/articles/the-...eedom-auid-884
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupTagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Refugee's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,259x in 1,583 Posts
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What
    The
    $#@!
    I too discovered what forums are a while ago and have several I wander around. The western ones are by far the worse. Can’t say I have any of your problems, but forums are simply where you go and are able to leave for a while. There are those that can’t and if you aren’t able to walk away from them, after a while you become a mirror of the negative personalities you get involved with. You’re right, say your piece, laugh at some of the responses and give it a break now and then.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Refugee For This Useful Post:

silvereyes (09-18-2017)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What
    The
    $#@!
    Ever.
    Drive by? Wanna know why? Because when I first joined everyone was pretty nice. Then when I got labeled a liberal I was treated horribly by some of y'all...simply because y'all think I'm a liberal. Now, how fair is that $#@!? I was lumped in the hated liberals with no rhyme or reason. There are those here that will tell you the sky is pink just to argue with you. Day after day after day. I got tired of it. If I'm such a classic "liberal" then why do I get along with most people here and in my real life? I'm just laid back and easy going for the most part...but after constant belittling I just quit being scared of some posters. Some get off on just being an ass for no reason. So, I quit being nice to everyone. It's useless. It's not like y'all are present in my RL but I know there are real people behind the usernames and monitors so I try not to be ugly unless I'm swung at first then I fight back. The verbal abuse on forums like these is rampant. I sometimes wonder if anyone ever thinks about that? Like me...I actually care about alot of y'all...not that I get courtesy back. That's why I stopped being a daily presence here. Between my mom dying and losing my primary job I have plenty of things to be sad about or upset about without adding stuff here to my life. I've actually tried to OD twice. I didn't take enough sleeping pills to kill me but I was horribly sick for 3 days. And I do mean SICK. Im tired. I don't want to be on this Earth anymore. I'm tired. Been molested (as a very young child), raped, and beaten til I had two black eyes at once. I knew more about sex at age 6 than alot of people ever know. Like I said...plain old worn out.
    No, I'm not looking for sympathy...just thought I'd give some insight as to why I am so down 95% of the time. I'm sure you'll find something ugly to say back. I'm used to it.
    Most of your post is trash, I was on this forum when you got here and I NEVER had a bad word with you ever, until you started your driveby attacks on me whenever safety or del got involved in a pissing contest with anyone.

No one attacked you here, it was YOU who never posted here regularly that come by and jump in conversations with profanity and insults.

Most everyone on this forum is respectful to women, you pushed that line of respect off the charts with your come out of nowhere profane attacks on others most always for safety or del and a couple of others. YOU made your bed here silvereyes no one made it for you.

I have never uttered one syllable out of the way to you until I finally tired of your profane nasty driveby attacks on ME.

Im respectful to all women until they demonstrate they deserve none, I dont say anything to you out of the way until you start with me. You are not a victim on this forum
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Mister D (09-18-2017),MrMike (10-13-2017)

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 2,545
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Bethere's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,107x in 4,132 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Most of your post is trash, I was on this forum when you got here and I NEVER had a bad word with you ever, until you started your driveby attacks on me whenever safety or del got involved in a pissing contest with anyone.

No one attacked you here, it was YOU who never posted here regularly that come by and jump in conversations with profanity and insults.

Most everyone on this forum is respectful to women, you pushed that line of respect off the charts with your come out of nowhere profane attacks on others most always for safety or del and a couple of others. YOU made your bed here silvereyes no one made it for you.

I have never uttered one syllable out of the way to you until I finally tired of your profane nasty driveby attacks on ME.

Im respectful to all women until they demonstrate they deserve none, I dont say anything to you out of the way until you start with me. You are not a victim on this forum
    Of course she is a victim. I saw it with my own two eyes. She was ruthlessly attacked as were her children.

I see, as you might imagine, major hypocrisy in all of this. I'd love to elucidate, but by pm only.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bethere For This Useful Post:

nic34 (10-07-2017),Safety (09-18-2017),silvereyes (09-18-2017)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,433
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,784x in 1,405 Posts
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethere View Post
    I, for one, think you are cool, @silvereyes. I value your friendship, and I have your back whenever you are posting on this god forsaken forum.
    As do I.
    How crazy alt righties got pwnd by a conervative web site:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/berlins.../#3b7ecb78e9b5
    il·lib·er·al
    i(l)ˈlib(ə)rəladjective1.opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior
    "illiberal and anti-democratic policies
    • synonyms: intolerant, narrow-minded, unenlightened, conservative, reactionary;

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agent Zero For This Useful Post:

Bethere (09-18-2017),nic34 (10-07-2017)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course she is a victim. I saw it with my own two eyes. She was ruthlessly attacked as were her children.

I see, as you might imagine, major hypocrisy in all of this. I'd love to elucidate, but by pm only.
    They take their hatred for me out on her, because they are a bunch of cowards and are the type to kick someone when they are down.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

Bethere (09-18-2017),silvereyes (09-18-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The hypocrisy drips from YOUR post. You are one to talk!
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,652
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    del's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,872x in 12,227 Posts
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post

lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:

nic34 (10-07-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    lol
    Great contribution, care to point out where he was wrong? Silvereyes has grown on me, but my introduction to her was like he described, I like to think we get on better, now.
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Closed Thread