Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,647x in 2,130 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear $#@!ing psycho cop

Today, at 7pm, at Ceder Way between the Stanton Public Library and City Hall, I saw you commit deliberate murder.

I was walking back from Food For Less, and had just finished having a conversation (at a judicious distance for the cat) with one of the feral cats than inhabit the vegetation around City Hall and the Library. We had talked for about a minute, and the cat - who looked like a mix of Siamese and Orange Tabby - had sat on the concrete of the empty parking lot and looked at me, not running away as these cats often do. Everything was sweetness and light, and everything seemed right with the world in that moment.

But I continued on my way, crossed the street, and then heard the local Sheriff $#@!s warm up their sirens - WHUP! WHUP! WHUP! - inside their walled compound. Then five of them took off Code 3 in five squad cars, sirens screaming, lights flashing, having a good old time.

Perhaps there was a sale at the DK Donuts down the street, on Beach Blvd.

I stopped to watch. I was less than 30 feet away.

I saw the cat start to cross the street. Perhaps it was following me to talk some more. Perhaps it was just going wherever these cats go. The cruisers barreled down towards it, and it froze for a moment, then broke into a sprint, running across the street.

It had crossed the lane, and was running across the opposite lane, towards the safety of City Hall.

And you, you sadistic pig cokcsucker motherfukcer, deliberately swerved out of your goddamned lane and hit the cat. I saw it. I saw it plain as day from a distance of a one lane street. I saw the cat go under your left front wheel, when you SWERVED five feet out of your lane into the opposite lane. I saw the cat spin up and hit the underside of your goddamned cruiser. Then it flopped down, and your rear left wheel somehow caught the body and spun it into the air, where it turned over several times, to fall, spasming, onto the median line.

It spasmed for about a minute... then lay still. I walked the thirty feet to where it lay, to make sure it wasn't breathing.

I saw it take its last shuddering breath.

And I saw you deliberately swerve your car to hit the animal.

GOD DAMN you to HELL you sadistic motherfukcer. Most seriously: I hope you get gut shot by a bad guy and die in agony, rolling in the filth of a gutter somewhere, without backup.
    Fukc you, Pig.
    Why yes, I WILL be going to the next city hall meeting, and I WILL be writing the Orange County SPCA, and anyone else I can think of. I want your fukcing badge, you azzhole.

That's all I have to say, and now I'm outta here - permanently. Life is too short to spend time arguing with morons on the Internet, but I simply had to vent. I'm sure Captain Oblivious, and maybe some of the other trumpista azzholes will have a few choice words. Well you know what? FUKC YOU AS WELL. FUKC YOU in your puckered little azzholes.

outtahere.

And now I am gonna get fukcing stoned.
    Last edited by OGIS; 05-21-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    Wearing a mask with your nose sticking out is like wearing a condom on your testicles.

When out walking, look out for PROBlems. You know: maskless Plague Rats On Bicycles who blow past you without giving you time to get out of the way.

Ah, CONServatives, the Masters of Projection (MOPs). With CONServatives, every accusation is a confession. Weird, that.

............Oh, what fresh hell is this?
    ,,,........¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯
    ....... Not my circus, not my monkeys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OGIS For This Useful Post:

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    my junk is ugly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

NapRover (05-21-2017)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 749
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    NapRover's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,636x in 1,083 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other than that, how was your day?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NapRover For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (05-21-2017),Private Pickle (05-23-2017),texan (05-22-2017)

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was typing a response but then forgot what was my response. I hope my booze is better than OGIS whatever and we are even.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (05-23-2017)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,888
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,929x in 8,807 Posts
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OGIS View Post
    Today, at 7pm, at Ceder Way between the Stanton Public Library and City Hall, I saw you commit deliberate murder.

I was walking back from Food For Less, and had just finished having a conversation (at a judicious distance for the cat) with one of the feral cats than inhabit the vegetation around City Hall and the Library. We had talked for about a minute, and the cat - who looked like a mix of Siamese and Orange Tabby - had sat on the concrete of the empty parking lot and looked at me, not running away as these cats often do. Everything was sweetness and light, and everything seemed right with the world in that moment.

But I continued on my way, crossed the street, and then heard the local Sheriff $#@!s warm up their sirens - WHUP! WHUP! WHUP! - inside their walled compound. Then five of them took off Code 3 in five squad cars, sirens screaming, lights flashing, having a good old time.

Perhaps there was a sale at the DK Donuts down the street, on Beach Blvd.

I stopped to watch. I was less than 30 feet away.

I saw the cat start to cross the street. Perhaps it was following me to talk some more. Perhaps it was just going wherever these cats go. The cruisers barreled down towards it, and it froze for a moment, then broke into a sprint, running across the street.

It had crossed the lane, and was running across the opposite lane, towards the safety of City Hall.

And you, you sadistic pig cokcsucker motherfukcer, deliberately swerved out of your goddamned lane and hit the cat. I saw it. I saw it plain as day from a distance of a one lane street. I saw the cat go under your left front wheel, when you SWERVED five feet out of your lane into the opposite lane. I saw the cat spin up and hit the underside of your goddamned cruiser. Then it flopped down, and your rear left wheel somehow caught the body and spun it into the air, where it turned over several times, to fall, spasming, onto the median line.

It spasmed for about a minute... then lay still. I walked the thirty feet to where it lay, to make sure it wasn't breathing.

I saw it take its last shuddering breath.

And I saw you deliberately swerve your car to hit the animal.

GOD DAMN you to HELL you sadistic motherfukcer. Most seriously: I hope you get gut shot by a bad guy and die in agony, rolling in the filth of a gutter somewhere, without backup.
    Fukc you, Pig.
    Why yes, I WILL be going to the next city hall meeting, and I WILL be writing the Orange County SPCA, and anyone else I can think of. I want your fukcing badge, you azzhole.

That's all I have to say, and now I'm outta here - permanently. Life is too short to spend time arguing with morons on the Internet, but I simply had to vent. I'm sure Captain Oblivious, and maybe some of the other trumpista azzholes will have a few choice words. Well you know what? FUKC YOU AS WELL. FUKC YOU in your puckered little azzholes.

outtahere.

And now I am gonna get fukcing stoned.
    I would feel as you do if I saw something like that. The universe will exact retribution, have no fear. It will come back to him in spades. People like that are evil and the evil eventually pay with more than their lives.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

Crepitus (05-21-2017),KathyS (05-23-2017),silvereyes (05-23-2017)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    I would feel as you do if I saw something like that. The universe will exact retribution, have no fear. It will come back to him in spades. People like that are evil and the evil eventually pay with more than their lives.
    Imagine him doing that to a cat, how he would treat a citizen that he deemed less than human. Coupled with a DA that covers their ass, it wouldn't take a mensa candidate to see how that would play out...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

Crepitus (05-21-2017),Newpublius (05-23-2017)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 749
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    NapRover's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,636x in 1,083 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Seriously? You'd hope the cop gets shot?

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,142
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,378x in 15,847 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suicide by cop.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

decedent (05-24-2017)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,888
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,929x in 8,807 Posts
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NapRover View Post
    Seriously? You'd hope the cop gets shot?
    I said that he would pay. I didn't suggest that he should get shot. He will pay eventually in some fashion either with misery in his life or in his next life. But pay he will. There is no get out of jail free card in the universe.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

decedent (05-24-2017)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,069
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    AZ Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,319x in 2,953 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cruel $#@!!!!
    Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I digress....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AZ Jim For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread