User Tag List

Thread: Joke of the day: Clinton asks 'Who wants a president who will lie to you?"

Threaded View

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,120
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Deadwood's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,752x in 1,198 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joke of the day: Clinton asks 'Who wants a president who will lie to you?"

From the "You can't be serious" department comes this little gem. The president who gave us the never-to-be-fogotten line "I did not have sex with that woman" has taken a shot at Mitt Romney asking "Who wants a president who will lie to you?" No kidding. You cannot make this stuff up.
    Campaigning for President Barack Obama in Philadelphia on Monday afternoon, former President Bill Clinton struck a note of irony while attempting to criticize Mitt Romney’s campaign. “You’re laughing, but who wants a president who will knowingly, repeatedly tell you something he knows is not true?” Clinton asked, after discounting a claim in a recent Romney ad that the Obama administration’s auto bailout hurt American workers. “When I was a kid, if I got my hand caught in the cookie jar, where it wasn’t supposed to be, I turned red in my face, and I took my hand out of the cookie jar,” Clinton added.
    For those with poor memories:

Clinton lied to a congressional committee about getting his knob polished by "that woman".
    Last edited by Deadwood; 11-06-2012 at 05:05 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deadwood For This Useful Post:

GrassrootsConservative (11-06-2012),KC (11-06-2012),Larry Dickman (11-06-2012)