Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 348x in 195 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ttfn

I'm shutting down this computer for now and heading out. This may very well be my last post here (blessings for some of the true $#@!s on the forum). If the worst happens, I shall never return because the end of The Republic is really not something I fell like "chatting" about. And it will be the end if Obama wins. I sincerely wish everyone would understand that, but many people simply choose to ignore the reality that punches them right in the face.

If things go as I believe they will, I will likely be too drunk from celebrating to come back tonight and say hey, but tomorrow I will definitely pop in and celebrate a new chance to be the great nation we once were.

Barrack Obama did not ruin this country single-handed. We have been in a low slow boil for over a hundred years, with few men willing to stand up and do the right things. GW Bush is a decent man, but was not a conservative president, and his administration began the ball rolling for the Tea Party.

Cheers to the fast friends I have made here. Hope to see you again soon.

Ta Ta For Now,

-LD

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Larry Dickman For This Useful Post:

Agravan (11-06-2012),Canadianeye (11-06-2012),Deadwood (11-06-2012),GrassrootsConservative (11-06-2012),IGetItAlready (11-06-2012),Jenda (11-07-2012)