Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eninn View Post
    Shia & Sunni what's real ISLAM?

Baha'i, the Shiites and Ismailis
    Have nothing to do with Islam

I say the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
    Only the truth inside them
    Bukhari is the book the right and the main source of sayings of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
    And beyond ranging from Sahih Muslim, Tirmidhi and Nasa'i and Ben Majah, and so on

yes

Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science
    In all fields of medicine - Astronomy - Heaven - earth - space - self 00000
    And the testimony of scientists

must study Quran and Hadith

Will say allah akbar

But they claim that they are of the Islam faith.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 1,100
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    eninn's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ’ Fasting is the main weapon used by the preventive medicine; the scientists say that fasting gives us in days what medicine can give us in years and without any negative consequences. Because fasting enhances the performance of the entire body, treats the high levels of fats and makes the body get rid of the cholesterol especially if the fasting person used to practice some sportive exercises such as walking to the mosques

Many studies confirm that fasting treats many heart diseases as frequent fasting makes heart more active and lives longer than hearts of the others, also fasting is a good treatment for Arteriosclerosis. How excellent it is if we used to hear the Qur’an during fasting as both together will produce a great healing effects and Allah Almighty says: (O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun){Sûrat Al-Baqarah- The Cow-verse 183

رسالة مؤثرة من بريطاني على فراش الموت اعتنق الإسلام

MMA Fighter Willi Ott Converts to Islam - بطل الفنون القتالية الألماني ويلي أوت يعتنق الإسلام

1/2 الاتجار بالبشر! محمد حجاب في حوار مع هاتون الجزء الأول

2/2 الاتجار بالبشر! محمد حجاب في حوار مع هاتون الجزء الثاني

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,631
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Living in Oaxaca, Mexico, born in Memphis and worked in Colorado
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,009x in 3,481 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waltky View Post
    Somebody doin' sumpin' `bout Muslim terrorism...

London Mosque Attacker: 'I Want to Kill All Muslims'
    19 Jun 2017 | Worshippers leaving a London mosque on Monday were helping an unwell elderly man when a van deliberately targeted them.

See also:

UK terror attack suspect's family 'in shock'
    Tue, 20 Jun 2017 : The family of a man arrested after a van hit Muslims near a London mosque say they are "devastated".
    Nonsense. It was simply a man proving that terror attacks aren't limited to Muslims.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    But they claim that they are of the Islam faith.
    And I've met murderers, pedophiles, and rapists who claimed they were Christians. Do you have a point?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first dealings with our local mosque were on Eid, over thirty years ago. The congregation had received permission to celebrate Eid, the feast at the end of a month of fasting, in a local park. Unfortunately, it was on a Sunday that year, involved loudspeakers with prayers in Arabic or Farsi, and the killing of goats. The police department got a lot of phone calls from neighbors around the park. I met the folks at Eid, told them I would explain to the neighbors, and was invited back to eat. I explained to the neighbors and went back to the park.

I sat at a table with seven men, duh, and during the meal I discovered 3 of the men were Iraqi and 4 were Persian (Iranians). There was a bitter, and very deadly war, at that time between those two countries. I said I was surprised that they joined in celebrating Eid. The men were silent for a moment and then one said, "Yes, our countries are at war but we are all good Muslims." All of the men agreed with that. Then another said, "And, we are guests in your country and it would not be proper for us to bring that war here." They all agreed with that, too. Honestly, I was rather impressed.

A few years later I was contacted by someone from our local mosque. We had only one. The First Gulf War was upon us and the folks at the local mosque were concerned about problems. The police department said I would be the official liaison with the mosque. I spoke with the Imam and we worked out some problems. He pointed out that men and women were separated and women could not enter the men's section. I pointed out that some police officers and emergency medical personnel and even a few firefighters were women and they would, if their job required it, enter the mosque. He agreed that he understood that and he added, "And I suppose they'll keep their shoes on." That was a joke.

The only problem was some windows were shot on the side of the mosque. It was two young boys with new air rifles. They had set tin cans on fence posts without any consideration of what was 30' behind the cans. None of the windows shattered but they had neat holes in them.

Police were called to the mosque on a fight and the Imam met the officers in the entryway. One was a woman. He asked if the men of the congregation could bring the fighters out to the police. They did and it was all handled peacefully without the mosque proper being entered.

I was also asked to moderate a feud between two groups of Saudis. It was basically the hillbillies versus the city slickers. I prepped for the meeting with cue cards of quotes from the Koran. At one point, I held up my finger and said, "The Prophet says it's a wise man who can hold his temper." The angry man retorted with, "The Prophet didn't mean you should hold your temper if someone calls your mother that name." I said, "It's comforting to see that Muslims can rationalize just like Christians." That brought a smile. After a few hours no agreements had been reached. I said, "We're done. Here's what is going to happen." Then I said what they would do and told them that if they didn't some would go to jail and some would go home to Saudi Arabia. When they left the host of the meeting said, "I was waiting for you to get to that part." "What part?" "Where you tell them what to do. You wanted them to agree but they never will. At home, an Imam would listen and then tell them what to do. That's what you had to do and you did." I later found that worked with U.S. citizens, too.

I did ask some of the guys at the mosque why, since most of the guys were quite moderate, the mosque was rather fundamental on religious and social issues. One explained, "If a city in my country only had one Christian church it would be the fundamentalists that would run it because they can't compromise. Up to a point, we have to compromise." I appreciated that, too.

One last comment. A visiting Imam from Pakistan was irritating and very pushy as he proselytized. He was explaining, harshly, why Islam was a logical progression from Christianity. One of the local guys said, "But, Patrick is not a Christian." The visiting Imam looked terrified. Then the local guys realized he thought I might be Jewish. "No, no, he's nothing. He doesn't believe, period." The nutjob from Pakistan relaxed and all the local guys smiled at me. It the only time ever religious folks have been happy I am an atheist.

Every Friday evening there was a dinner at the mosque and I would drop by occasionally when I was working and eat with them.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    And I've met murderers, pedophiles, and rapists who claimed they were Christians. Do you have a point?
    Yes I do.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Ramadan good for health? Here is what happens to your body when you fast for 30 days, you will be surprised.
    Every year, millions of Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset for 30 days during Ramadan, one of the five pillars of Islam.
    In recent years, Ramadan has taken place during the summer months in the northern hemisphere, with longer days and warmer weather.
    Ramadan: some fast longer than others
    This means that in some countries, such as Norway, people can fast up to 20 hours a day this year.
    But is it all good for your health? You will be surprised when you learn what happens to your body when you fast for 30 days.
    Technically, your body does not enter a "fasting state" until about eight hours after your last meal.
    It's about the time your intestines finish absorbing the nutrients from food.
    Shortly after, our bodies turn to glucose stored in the liver and muscles. The goal: continue to provide energy.
    Once your glucose stores are depleted, while you continue your fast, fat becomes your next energy source.
    When the body starts to burn fat, it helps to lose weight, lower cholesterol, and lower the risk of diabetes.
    Your meals should contain reasonable proportions of "energy foods", such as carbohydrates and a little fat.
    It is important to have a balanced diet made up of nutrients, including protein, salts and water.
    In the third step, you should see an improvement in your mood as your body adapts to the fast.
    "Ramadan fasting, practiced correctly, should allow you to replenish your energy every day, which means that you could lose weight without your body burning precious muscle tissue '' concludes Doctor Mahroof.
    1/3 بحاجة إلى أجوبة! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع مسيحي محترم الجزء الأول

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2/3 بحاجة إلى أجوبة! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع مسيحي محترم الجزء الثاني

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album pictures1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Javad's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 107x in 64 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Iran, people who eat or drink something in public during Ramadan will be lashed. Workers will also be lashed if they go on a strike. people will be executed for blasphemy, homosexual relationship and ...

such are the rules of the "most precious guidance" of human kind!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    Until I see something in Islam forbidding them from killing innocents in the street I could not care less about this sinister satanic religion nor its rituals.
    Do you have the same problem with people killing innocent Muslims?

+ Reply to Thread