Oh dear. All that froth and fury, the billion dollars you invested, the lies you told, has all been in vain.
What next? Apart from your bleating for the next four years.
Will you quiver in fear that Obama (who now has nothing to lose) will burn your houses, rape your pets, and deflower your daughters?
Will you rant and rage that he will:
· introduce fair immigration laws that protect, for example, Hispanic kids,
· ask you to pay your fair share of taxes,
· close your tax loopholes,
· bring jobs back to your country
· penalise off-shore corporations
· extend health care,
· try to educate you (probably unsuccessfully),
· resurrect your grade D infrasructure,
· stop you from contaminating the planet,
· develop green energy,
· negotiate with other countries without bombing them,
· regulate Wall Street,
· revive the economy,
· legislate against Citizens United v Federal Election Authority,
· legislate for gay marriage,
· decline to go to war for the Jews?
· cut your ludicrous military budget in half
He will have a shockingly busy 4 years. Which will shock you into moving. I suggest Belarus.
It's an end-of-days scenario, isn't it? And then there is Hilary Clinton ready and waiting to capitalise on his probably inevitable successes into 2016.
Obama has made you look laughable. But you won't be laughing.
Having said that, I won't be laughing either. American foreign policy is a deeply malign disease. You didn't like the British in 1775. You are the British today. Whether Democrat or Republican. And your example to the world is only of pure farce.
Try not to fall off any fiscal cliffs.