Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 52x in 38 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

F the Media

All of them, because they all played the same game, roped us along, called states with 0%, called states only when it kept things close at 60%+, the only losers are the American people. Well, and the fact Obama 'won' this so-called tight election. They knew, they are out there every day, they have a better finger on the pulse, but they cashed out election night. Notice how close every call was until it hit the left coast? Yep, they knew, within minutes, regardless of where the counts were, they all called it at about the same time... $#@! that... The country will rot, and I say let it, it's no longer the country I thought I knew... Have no fear, the coming weeks will be filled with the necessary recounts, as a few too many states are actually within that threshold, just remember, at 11:00pm EST the election was called, which means all the networks got all sorts of advertising money for the idiot hours we watched, when they already knew they could call states at 0%... I'll never cast a ballot again, I'll never trust an aspect of the media again, I'll pray I can find a more suitable home, because this one has failed me... Before anyone $#@!es too much, I served my country, this is no longer the country I served. Yes, I'm upset, but I do understand and was once willing to sacrifice for this great nation, never again though...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dispondent For This Useful Post:

Agravan (11-06-2012),LabCat (11-07-2012),oceanloverOH (11-07-2012)