Quote Originally Posted by BooHoo View Post
Do you think Obama is simply a horrible president or truly evil (a dangerous man)?

It's clear to me that he is an ineffective president/poor leader. Those of you who feel he is truly evil, I'm curious as to why you say this? I'm definitely frightened about him winning re-election mainly because he has done nothing to help the people of this nation but am not 100% sure he is evil (sometime I feel he is i.e. Benghazi).
"Truly Evil"....That's pretty salty stuff. I think that is a judgement best left to history. A larger question that should be addressed is, who supports Obama and why? It has been established that Barack is an avowed anti colonialist, as was his father.
Were Obama in the private sector, he would have already reached the peak of his incompetence. ("The Peter Principal....Read it) Instead, he was surrounded at an early age by people who followed anti-establishment principals and he learned through active mentoring to believe the same warped ideals.
Eventually we will find that Obama was, at best, a mediocre student who got by solely by charisma and the color of his skin. Having no marketable skills Obama was and is ripe to do the bidding of others. It is this band of antiestablishment intellectuals, funded by overseas interests that are likely "Evil"

If indeed, there has ever been a Manchurian Candidate, Barack Hussian Obama is He.