Well now its over.

Now will begin all the law suits that will result in the clearing of our election system of all the cheating your party did to try and win.

This time there were 600 lawyers in Ohio alone to monitor and advise the people being cheated by the republican party in this last election.

Your mountains of rich peoples cash, your election cheating to keep people from voting, your insane lies about the candidates have failed.

The people saw right through your lies.

TIME to change your party.

Time to purge the tea party fools from your ranks or just repete this election all over again with a increasingly browning country who is less and less perceptive to your racist rants.

The gig is up.

the gig failed.

Time for your party to fact the facts it will NEVER again win an election in this country by embracing lies and denying cold hard truths.

Now your money people will abandon you.

They will move along and try to buy democratic reps since the republican party cant win anymore.

I will fight them buying the dems now.

your irrelevant.

You will stay irrelevant until you start opperating on fact instead of fiction.

Go into your trenches and make your party smart.

Get some NEW IDEAS that are not historically failed ideas.

respect science and experts who know the facts.

Make your desicions based on facts.

This country is going to need you in a few years and I may even join you if your ideas make sense.

Until then enjoy the hinterlands.

heres my predictions.

one of your left over nutters will go all Tim McVeigh on us and innocent people will die.

Your party has an internal fight unlike anything you have ever seen.

Your party will be better becuase of it.

This country will be better off because you do this.

see you when you come to your senses