User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: For those who think this was about a "stolen election"

  1. #21
    Points: 42,379, Level: 50
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,171
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Trinnity's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    4943
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,719
    Points
    42,379
    Level
    50
    Thanks Given
    2,348
    Thanked 1,831x in 1,322 Posts
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    LOL. It's funny...that's what you all kept tell us about the election, too. You were wrong then, too.
    And I own that I was wrong and won't hide from it. BUT Obama has punishment and suffering in store for us. It's already set to go through taxes and regulations, not to mention Obama/PelosiCare.
    Sequestration too. Watch him pretend he had nothing to do with any of it......

  2. #22
    Points: 40,744, Level: 49
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,106
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    9417
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U. S. Citizien living in Oaxaca
    Posts
    9,084
    Points
    40,744
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    474
    Thanked 3,283x in 2,336 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    106
    Does this mean that the leftists are going to quit whining and lying about what they claim is a stolen election in the year 2000. No, I didn't think so.

    Did two states reject legalizing marijuana? Other than the 3% who hate gays and the 3% who think being Gay is all that matters, does America really care if there's a gay senator? I know I don't. I do care that a lying little weasel like Sen. Reid is left to lie as he pleases.

    I'm afraid I don't see this election quite the same way the OP does. Even the socialist from the UN invited in were shocked that the US doesn't require IDs to vote and that the opportunities for fraud and criminal conduct were so rampant. And, there is a reason liberals fight so hard to prevent clean elections and to protect the voting rights of the dead, foreign nations, the mentally ill and elderly with dementia, those who vote repeatedly, and the good old-fashion stuffing of ballot boxes.

    I wonder if the OP can explain wny the Democrats and the liberals are so intent on preserving their tradition of fraud and so insistent of focusing on silly little issues like someone sexuality or whether or not a state legalizes marijuana. Come to think of it, the Statists should be outraged at a state that dares to go against the King and his court.

  3. #23
    Points: 1,195, Level: 7
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Czernobog's Avatar Member
    Karma
    368
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    186
    Points
    1,195
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    13
    Thanked 25x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    And I own that I was wrong and won't hide from it. BUT Obama has punishment and suffering in store for us. It's already set to go through taxes and regulations, not to mention Obama/PelosiCare.
    Sequestration too. Watch him pretend he had nothing to do with any of it......
    Hey. Sequestration is entirely up to you. The Republicans can either learn from the complete shellacking they took on Tuesday, come to the table, and compromise on the issue of budget cuts with revenue increases, or you can stand around, stomp your feet, and insist on no tax increases, and ride out the shit-storm that is coming in Jan. We can ride out the fallout that comes from this. You​ might wanna look at how taking the "hared line" affected you in this election, and decide if you can.
    You don't get to vote for the party that supported, and legislated government forced vaginal probes, and then claim to oppose Obama because he represents "increased government control, and power".

  4. #24
    Points: 16,101, Level: 30
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,293
    Points
    16,101
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    662
    Thanked 917x in 684 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41
    De,ocrats do not compromise and it's worked well for them. Wonder when the republicans are going to get a clue about that.

  5. #25
    Points: 16,101, Level: 30
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,293
    Points
    16,101
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    662
    Thanked 917x in 684 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    And I own that I was wrong and won't hide from it. BUT Obama has punishment and suffering in store for us. It's already set to go through taxes and regulations, not to mention Obama/PelosiCare.
    Sequestration too. Watch him pretend he had nothing to do with any of it......
    Hush Trin. THEY are the winners. AMerica has chosen. They don't need conservatives. They have the power to do what is right in their eyes. Why must republicans compromise or come to the table. There is no need. America has chosen it's path. Take it. And you are welcome to it.

  6. #26
    Points: 1,710, Level: 9
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Aristophanes's Avatar Member
    Karma
    426
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    195
    Points
    1,710
    Level
    9
    Thanks Given
    83
    Thanked 77x in 52 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    For those members on the right who still think this was about a stolen election, or that some "mistake" was made, here is a little reality check. We did not just re-elect Barack Obama to a second term - which those of us who were watching the polling numbers said 3 months ago was going to happen just as it did - we actually had another historic election last night:

    We elected the first openly gay first term senator to the United States Congress.

    Three different states either approved same-sex marriage, or voided a ban on same-sex marriage.

    Two different states legalised marijuana use - not medical marijuana; just marijuana.

    You see, last night was a resounding victory, and an unmistakable outcry that the social conservative agenda is dead; that Americans do not want our government telling us what to do with our bodies, who we can love, or how we can live our private lives. Last night was a vote for individual liberty.

    Now, the Republican party has a choice to make. They can continue to bury their heads in the sand, stomp their feet, and scream, "But we're right! weareweaerweare" and find that the Tea Party drives the party into political obscurity, or they can choose to spend the next several years figuring out how they are going to make themselves relevant to an America that is becoming less white, less interested in controlling other people's choices, and less interested in moral controls.

    The choice is yours. Enjoy the next four years.
    Fifty-seven million people voted against him and he won with a razor thin margin. Not only that, he is the ONLY President in history to win with LESS electoral votes than he was elected with.

    There is no mandate. The nation is completely divided and split right down the middle.

    Now, he will have compromise and lead as he is already lame-duck from the jump.

    It is what it is.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aristophanes For This Useful Post:

    Peter1469 (11-09-2012)

  8. #27
    Points: 16,101, Level: 30
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,293
    Points
    16,101
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    662
    Thanked 917x in 684 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41
    The piggies have spoken. They want more goodies and they will not be happy without it. It was what they voted for. Obama had better have more sense than to take it away.

  9. #28
    Points: 1,195, Level: 7
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Czernobog's Avatar Member
    Karma
    368
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    186
    Points
    1,195
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    13
    Thanked 25x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Does this mean that the leftists are going to quit whining and lying about what they claim is a stolen election in the year 2000. No, I didn't think so.
    Dude, we let 2000 go a long time ago. When will you?

    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Did two states reject legalizing marijuana? Other than the 3% who hate gays and the 3% who think being Gay is all that matters, does America really care if there's a gay senator? I know I don't. I do care that a lying little weasel like Sen. Reid is left to lie as he pleases.

    I'm afraid I don't see this election quite the same way the OP does. Even the socialist from the UN invited in were shocked that the US doesn't require IDs to vote and that the opportunities for fraud and criminal conduct were so rampant. And, there is a reason liberals fight so hard to prevent clean elections and to protect the voting rights of the dead, foreign nations, the mentally ill and elderly with dementia, those who vote repeatedly, and the good old-fashion stuffing of ballot boxes.

    I wonder if the OP can explain wny the Democrats and the liberals are so intent on preserving their tradition of fraud and so insistent of focusing on silly little issues like someone sexuality or whether or not a state legalizes marijuana. Come to think of it, the Statists should be outraged at a state that dares to go against the King and his court.
    Most of us aren't Statists. But the Right seems to think that "individual liberty" just means the liberty to "have more stuff". Guess what? It also means the liberty to live one's life as one sees fit. It also means the liberty of a woman do deal with her body, and her reproductive choices on her own between her doctor, and herself, without state interference. it also means an individual having the right to live in whatever way he chooses, even if others find it morally repugnant.
    You don't get to vote for the party that supported, and legislated government forced vaginal probes, and then claim to oppose Obama because he represents "increased government control, and power".

  10. #29
    Points: 1,195, Level: 7
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Czernobog's Avatar Member
    Karma
    368
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    186
    Points
    1,195
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    13
    Thanked 25x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Hush Trin. THEY are the winners. AMerica has chosen. They don't need conservatives. They have the power to do what is right in their eyes. Why must republicans compromise or come to the table. There is no need. America has chosen it's path. Take it. And you are welcome to it.
    That is certainly one way to go. And should you choose to continue to refuse to come to the table, to work together, then the shellacking you took last night, will continue in 2014, and your party will suddenly find itself on the outside, looking in through the windows, scratching your heads, trying to figure out where you went wrong.
    You don't get to vote for the party that supported, and legislated government forced vaginal probes, and then claim to oppose Obama because he represents "increased government control, and power".

  11. #30
    Points: 51,338, Level: 55
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,212
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    oceanloverOH's Avatar Not available
    Karma
    19410
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,623
    Points
    51,338
    Level
    55
    Thanks Given
    2,065
    Thanked 2,741x in 1,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    That is certainly one way to go. And should you choose to continue to refuse to come to the table, to work together, then the shellacking you took last night, will continue in 2014, and your party will suddenly find itself on the outside, looking in through the windows, scratching your heads, trying to figure out where you went wrong.
    Gosh, Czernobog, I'm so pleased we have YOU to explain everything to us! We're such stupid little children, we Republicans. <where's the sarcasm font on this damn thing?>

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty Websites
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO