Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21x in 15 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Nuclear Option

People say that because the Kenyan president won re-election that republicans in the house will now have to compromise.

Say what?

Says who?

I say SCREW THEM!

The house of representatives has the power of the purse. We don't have to raise the debt ceiling, we don't have to pass bills to fund obamacare, the federal government, or anything else. I say let's go with the Nuclear Option.We are going to hit the fiscal cliff come January 1, 2013. So off the cliff we go then. You get the government you voted for. Automatic cuts in defense and social programs will take effect, and when we reach the debt ceiling, there will be no money to write the welfare checks. If the democrats want to do something to prevent this from happening, then they better be prepared to compromise by doing the following things:
    1) Pass a balanced budget Amendment.
    2) Repeal obamacare.
    3) Federal mandatory hiring freezes and pay cuts and cuts all programs by one percent each year until a balanced budget is achieved.
    4) Pass a Constitutional Amendment protecting Traditional Marriage.
    5) Pass a right to life Amendment.
    6) Give congress access to all documents regarding Fast and Furious and the Benghazi Terrorist attack.
    7) We need to make voting more secure and stop voting fraud.
    8) Immigration reform. No really, this does not mean amnesty.

I'll add more demands that we need to get the Tea Party to pressure the House Speaker to submit them.
    Last edited by PatriotNews; 11-07-2012 at 06:53 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatriotNews For This Useful Post:

countryboy (11-08-2012),GrassrootsConservative (11-07-2012),keymanjim (11-07-2012)