User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: Qatar and a major crisis in the Middle East

  1. #71
    Points: 62,399, Level: 61
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 2,051
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    36599
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,925
    Points
    62,399
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    2,487
    Thanked 3,601x in 2,852 Posts
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Ummm yeah, exactly. /if Poland was pretty well geographically isolated, had tremendous natural, fiscal and military resourses we would be Poland. But we ain't. And we could bow out and protect ourselves.
    What the Sioux thought too, Chief.

  2. #72
    Points: 74,935, Level: 66
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    75372
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,683
    Points
    74,935
    Level
    66
    Thanks Given
    2,595
    Thanked 7,337x in 5,524 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    What the Sioux thought too, Chief.
    Wow, now there's a piss poor analagy. We had the tech, they didn't. But I can see what you mean, clearlypissing off half the world is good for "National Secuity" LOL

  3. #73
    Points: 62,399, Level: 61
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 2,051
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    36599
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,925
    Points
    62,399
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    2,487
    Thanked 3,601x in 2,852 Posts
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go Belgium. Poland. Norway.

    Go anyone isolationist during the era of colonialization. I think one day you gave me Sweden for an example. I remember laughing about that.

  4. #74
    Points: 74,935, Level: 66
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    75372
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,683
    Points
    74,935
    Level
    66
    Thanks Given
    2,595
    Thanked 7,337x in 5,524 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Go Belgium. Poland. Norway.

    Go anyone isolationist during the era of colonialization. I think one day you gave me Sweden for an example. I remember laughing about that.
    Good, because I constantly laugh at your misguided support for failed interventionism/ imperialism.

  5. #75
    Points: 62,399, Level: 61
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 2,051
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    36599
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,925
    Points
    62,399
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    2,487
    Thanked 3,601x in 2,852 Posts
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Good, because I constantly laugh at your misguided support for failed interventionism/ imperialism.
    But you laugh from a free country. Where you have every right to laugh. Drive your car, live in your home, shop at your grocers, type on your tablet or laptop you'll pretend is so essential. Using big corporation internet and fiber, your so essential cell phone pinging you for every alert. Without a clue as to how it all winds up on your front doorstep.

    Winging it.

  6. #76
    Points: 74,935, Level: 66
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    75372
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,683
    Points
    74,935
    Level
    66
    Thanks Given
    2,595
    Thanked 7,337x in 5,524 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    But you laugh from a free country. Where you have every right to laugh. Drive your car, live in your home, shop at your grocers, type on your tablet or laptop you'll pretend is so essential. Using big corporation internet and fiber, your so essential cell phone pinging you for every alert. Without a clue as to how it all winds up on your front doorstep.

    Winging it.
    It seems the more war like we become the less free we are actually.

  7. #77
    Points: 62,399, Level: 61
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 2,051
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    36599
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,925
    Points
    62,399
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    2,487
    Thanked 3,601x in 2,852 Posts
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    It seems the more war like we become the less free we are actually.
    Here you are whining constantly about our warlike nature and you're free as a bird, eh donttread?

    What in the world. Are you being denied freedoms? You're less free because we went into Iraq....or because we're occupying South Korea?

    As I said.......f'n winging it.

  8. #78
    Points: 74,935, Level: 66
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    75372
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,683
    Points
    74,935
    Level
    66
    Thanks Given
    2,595
    Thanked 7,337x in 5,524 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Here you are whining constantly about our warlike nature and you're free as a bird, eh donttread?

    What in the world. Are you being denied freedoms? You're less free because we went into Iraq....or because we're occupying South Korea?

    As I said.......f'n winging it.

    State's rights have become all but non existent. We are spied on by our own government who still hunts the hero who let us know the extent of that. Freedom of speech and Second Amendment rights face challenges every day and due process has been kicked in the ass. We have an Unpatriot act and the will of the people has become nearly meaningless to the war machine
    The terrorist created buy your imperialism are in turn used as an excuse to intrude on individulal rights and freedoms .

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO