Quote Originally Posted by Cannons Front View Post
Well I have asked and have yet to be answered, 2 simple questions.

If we cut the DOD by 50% who will defend this nation and our interests?

Since only about 20% of our budget goes to DOD, do you think we should cut the other 80% in half as well?
The same people that defend it now.