Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,470x in 36,445 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And if you'd like examples of bat $#@! crazy rhetoric "fascist" quickly comes to mind.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mister D wrote:
    I said your bat $#@! crazy rhetoric is problematic and it is. Tone it down and stop portraying yourself as a victim. It gets old.
    I'm trying to get clarity on what "bat$#@! crazy rhetoric" you're talking about. Help me out here, Mister D, because I think I'm being pretty sensitive to how you and others must be feeling about this and making a perfectly reasonable complaint about the exaggerated way that you and other rightists are responding.

EDIT:

And if you'd like examples of bat $#@! crazy rhetoric "fascist" quickly comes to mind.
    I haven't called every rightist a fascist. I have called you a fascist and that is because I honestly feel that the shoe fits. I mean you apparently count yourself part of "the alternative right", which is naught but the latest, most PC term for America's white nationalist movement, and I'm not always perfectly PC. I say it how I see it.
    Last edited by IMPress Polly; 06-19-2017 at 02:27 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (06-19-2017),Crepitus (06-21-2017)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,069
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    AZ Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,319x in 2,953 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    No one is without sin!!
    Prove it!!
    Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I digress....

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,898x in 54,716 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jim View Post
    Prove it!!
    Were you born? Ergo, with sin.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

resister (06-19-2017)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's make this simple: Are all leftists murderers?

If the honest answer is no (and you know it is), then maybe you rightists should stop making that ridiculous claim. That's all I'm saying. This ain't my fault. I've not endorsed it in any way or defended it. Neither has Sanders. Quit blaming me and him. This guy acted on his own.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,898x in 54,716 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    Let's make this simple: Are all leftists murderers?

If the honest answer is no (and you know it is), then maybe you rightists should stop making that ridiculous claim. That's all I'm saying. This ain't my fault. I've not endorsed it in any way or defended it. Neither has Sanders. Quit blaming me and him. This guy acted on his own.

I don't read everything her, and don't listen to the media, but I haven't heard that. I've heard the left is responsiblle for its rhetoric. I have argued we're all responsible, for the rhetoric, for accepting it if not applauding it, for denying it, for tu uoqueing it, amd so on. The political climate is pretty inflammatory right now, it might do good to calm down.

Sanders did the right thing right after the Virginia shooting, stood up in Congress and denounced it.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,068
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Chloe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,024x in 5,736 Posts
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Trump is many things, such as: an opportunist, a populist, a con man, a liar, an egotist, a narcissist, a whiner, and a bully, but the fascist and neo-nazi rhetoric is over the top in my opinion.
    Alaska Born ~ Oregon Grown

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chloe For This Useful Post:

Mister D (06-19-2017),Peter1469 (06-19-2017),pragmatic (06-19-2017),resister (06-19-2017)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to get clarity on what "bat$#@! crazy rhetoric" you're talking about. Help me out here, Mister D, because I think I'm being pretty sensitive to how you and others must be feeling about this and making a perfectly reasonable complaint about the exaggerated way that you and other rightists are responding.

EDIT:

I haven't called every rightist a fascist. I have called you a fascist and that is because I honestly feel that the shoe fits. I mean you apparently count yourself part of "the alternative right", which is naught but the latest, most PC term for America's white nationalist movement, and I'm not always perfectly PC. I say it how I see it.
    Just gave you an example and I'm not particularly broken up about this. Anyway, I can't help but laugh at the irony here. It is precisely the exaggerated responses typical of people like you that poison American politics. Trump the fascist? Seriously? Tone it down. It's cray cray.
    I'm not the topic, Polly, and I don't care what some overly dramatic girl thinks of me. Your rhetoric is extreme. You need to tone that $#@! down.
    Last edited by Mister D; 06-19-2017 at 02:45 PM.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

resister (06-19-2017)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Trump is many things, such as: an opportunist, a populist, a con man, a liar, an egotist, a narcissist, a whiner, and a bully, but the fascist and neo-nazi rhetoric is over the top in my opinion.
    Right. Trump has a lot of personality issues but the fascist and Nazi stuff is way over the top. So is this "resist" nonsense.

~Alain de Benoist

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

resister (06-19-2017)

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 879
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,087x in 12,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Look I don't want to come across as minimizing the shooting of Scalise (or anyone else), but I think it's worth pointing out that when it was a Democratic member of Congress (Giffords) on the receiving end of a bullet, rightists were all "Don't blame us, this was a lone gunman acting independently!" But now that it's a Republican member of Congress, the entire political left is to blame, or certainly at least all Bernie Sanders supporters like yours truly.

I know that everyone needs time and room to vent under extraordinary circumstances like these and I definitely wouldn't go about apologizing for this guy who I've never heard of's actions like a small number of people are want of doing. There is no excuse. Period. (Yes, I know that Trump has incited violence on a number of occasions before, but even that is ultimately distinct from actually carrying it out one's self, particularly with intent to kill, not just injure. There's no equivalency there at the end of the day.) But with that said, don't you rightists think you're getting just a little carried away with the political implications of this? I'm quickly tiring of every two topics I see on this message board being what you see in this thread title. You KNOW it's not true. I'm not saying "just get over this", but would you please quit being opportunistic piss-asses?
    I have given up on reading - let alone responding to - any of the many (and multiplying) threads on this forum of the "Leftists Are Evil, Degenerate Traitors" persuasion. Life is simply too short to spend it arguing with people whose thinking (very broadly defined) is that messed up. If those who are starting those threads and beating that drum believe they are engaging in intelligent conversation and/or enhancing the reputation and public image of TPF by doing so...well, that's just sad.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

IMPress Polly (06-19-2017),nic34 (06-19-2017)

+ Reply to Thread