Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoons View Post
He ran for the "little people" who actually want a job. Obama, who has already presided over record levels of welfare, food stamps and poverty, ran for the entitlement class, the folks who believe Santa Claus comes every day of the year. And he won on that basis. I just wonder where Kizz and the rest of the liberals here think the money to fund $1 trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see is going to come from.

Hint: It isn't coming from the Magic $#@!.

No, Romney ran from the "little people". The ones who had a job, but lost them to overseas employees who work for places like Sensata. These people were actually required to train their replacements in the specifics of their jobs. Romney gave not a crap for the average american. He was an embarrassment for the GOP, which now has four years to assess their future.

I'm trying to figure out who in this country would jump up and down for a 2 trillion dollar increase in the military budget. Outside of those who will profit from such, i can't imagine anyone. What a stupid position to take.