Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 268x in 160 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An old White Male has a bit of fun

A snot-nosed twenty or thirty something leftwing journalist decided to victory dance over Obama's re-anointment with a happy little article regarding post election [both real and psychological] hangovers. Fair enough. Personally I like well written snark.

But she also decided to get a bit nasty with it by needlessly including a tweet message aimed at beating up White males who might have voted for Romney, “I aint been to work 30 min and every other white person I see is n a bad mood…#electionhangover.” http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/11/election_hangover_the_pain_and_the_glory_of_the_da y_after.html

My thought about that gratuitous little sneer? Okay then "Have at thee!" The following is my reply to the journalist deliberately based on the currently popular stereotype of what a typical non-leftwinger White [and he must be a racist and misogynist] male is from the perspective of a typical leftwinger journalist:

Katy Waldman, you are a lightweight. As an old White man I feel fantastic. Nothing quite like trying to keep down the peasant class [everyone young, non-White, and not male] to make a fellow feel virile and upbeat in the morning. You ought to try it . . . oh wait, you can't.

I have decided to enjoy gradually shifting into minority status, knowing that if I do live long enough the Democratic Party will come pandering along some day begging for my vote by telling me how EVIL the majority is and how they are abusing me and keeping me down. Based on population growth that will be the Hispanics I reckon. Fantastic! For now I can continue grinding the peasantry beneath my boot-heels and then when I'm just too old to grind anymore the newly ascendant majority can take care of me in my senile decrepitude. I am seeing no actual downside here.

You see, youngster, if you learn how to play the game like a pro then you never suffer from post-election hangovers. Now you know.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cedric For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (11-07-2012)

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had a post election hangover I would be in Colorado right now smoking up all that newly legalized recreational ganja.

On a more serious note, don't take politics so seriously. Those of you saying that America died last night and stuff don't realize that we're still going to live through it, and the Libtards might even get a lesson out of it*. Life will go on. That's why we ARE Americans. Because we know how to get past catastrophes like having a Communist Chief-In-Command.

*But that's probably not very likely.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GrassrootsConservative For This Useful Post:

Cedric (11-07-2012)

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 749
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    coolwalker's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 663x in 504 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    If I had a post election hangover I would be in Colorado right now smoking up all that newly legalized recreational ganja.

On a more serious note, don't take politics so seriously. Those of you saying that America died last night and stuff don't realize that we're still going to live through it, and the Libtards might even get a lesson out of it*. Life will go on. That's why we ARE Americans. Because we know how to get past catastrophes like having a Communist Chief-In-Command.

*But that's probably not very likely.
    True...but don't ever forget to watch your 6.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,769
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mainecoons's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,437x in 4,426 Posts
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let 'em gloat. Until they find out who really created the wealth they've been living on after it is gone.

Because, no matter how you slice it, the wealth of America was pretty much created by us hated white folks.

BTW, interesting trends. The Hispanics who have ambition are returning to Mexico and start businesses. They are leaving the Democrats' new Hispanic welfare and criminal class behind.

Enjoy the ride.

+ Reply to Thread