User Tag List

Thread: I Have An Announcement

Threaded View

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Trinnity's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,832x in 1,323 Posts
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I Have An Announcement

Sometime ago, Admin gave me a standing offer to have my own site, and post-election I think I'm ready to take him up on his generous offer. I will remain a moderator here until the launch day of my own site. It will be in the next few days after Admin gets it set up. After that I will be staying on as a member and VIP member here.

I'll not be gearing my site as anything opposing this site or make any attempt to harm tPF. In fact, I'll think of it as a sister site. I'm quite fond of tPF and all of you. But of course, I'll be there more than I'll be here.

The most profound reality in this world is that nothing ever stays the same. We have a battle on our hands in the next four years and it's time to analyze and strategize about what's down the road and what needs to be done. The concept of Liberty and limited govt didn't die, the dems just ran a better on the ground campaign. Unfortunately people will have to learn the hard way that the cost of "free stuff" is far more than just money. And the GOP has to re-gear and wise up. Time for some new generation candidates like Marco Rubio to be put up for President, next cycle.

There's gonna be some "think tank" stuff going on and we can get a bit more proactive together (those who want to). I welcome liberals - especially libertarian liberals - to talk about what the GOP did wrong and what they can do to reach out to people. Keeping the ideals of Liberty and fiscally sound, limited govt intact is still the goal. Professional trolls will not be allowed to hijack threads and harass people.

ADMIN has given me permission to have a link to my site in my siggy here. So, I'll be seeing you all here or there, maybe both; who knows. I will be leaving the site in the very capable hand of my awesome fellow mods.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Cedric (11-10-2012),DonGlock26 (11-11-2012),GrassrootsConservative (11-09-2012),Jenda (11-10-2012),KC (11-09-2012),Kizzume (11-09-2012),oceanloverOH (11-09-2012),roadmaster (11-09-2012)