User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Mourning in America - Here's Those Layoffs We Voted For Last Night

  1. #21
    Points: 1,195, Level: 7
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Czernobog's Avatar Member
    Karma
    368
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    186
    Points
    1,195
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    13
    Thanked 25x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    And he, and many more employers are going to eliminate full time jobs in favor of part time jobs. Too much government regulation.

    Elections have consequences. Enjoy.
    Really?!?! He can afford a 40,000 foot private fucking castle with his own draw-bridge, but he has to layoff the delivery boy making 7 fucking dollars an hour, because he can't afford an extra 14 cents on his pizzas?!?! That's really your story, and you're stickin to it?!?!?
    You don't get to vote for the party that supported, and legislated government forced vaginal probes, and then claim to oppose Obama because he represents "increased government control, and power".

  2. #22
    tPF Moderator
    Original Ranter
    V.I.P
    Points: 178,240, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Peter1469's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    39236
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    38,981
    Points
    178,240
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,600
    Thanked 11,750x in 8,597 Posts
    Mentioned
    828 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Really?!?! He can afford a 40,000 foot private fucking castle with his own draw-bridge, but he has to layoff the delivery boy making 7 fucking dollars an hour, because he can't afford an extra 14 cents on his pizzas?!?! That's really your story, and you're stickin to it?!?!?
    Get used to it sister. Part time will be the new reality.

  3. #23
    Points: 42,379, Level: 50
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,171
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Trinnity's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    4943
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,719
    Points
    42,379
    Level
    50
    Thanks Given
    2,348
    Thanked 1,831x in 1,322 Posts
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Really?!?! He can afford a 40,000 foot private fucking castle with his own draw-bridge, but he has to layoff the delivery boy making 7 fucking dollars an hour, because he can't afford an extra 14 cents on his pizzas?!?! That's really your story, and you're stickin to it?!?!?
    You're not very smart if I have to explain this to you, but here goes: it's not ONE delivery boy and ONE 14 cents. It's thousands of employees nationwide and hundreds of thousands of pizzas. It's the American success story to get rich on a good business idea and WORK for that dream. He built that business and his house and grounds are none of your business.

    Yes, he can afford it and it's his right to spend his money as he sees fit. He built that business and those profits are HIS. Btw, everyone who worked on the construction and maintenance of his property was or is an employee and had or has a job connected to that property.

    Sir, you blew your cred showing your ignorance, and you belittle yourself with your gratuitous profanity.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 11-10-2012 at 03:09 PM.

  4. #24
    Points: 4,728, Level: 16
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    GrumpyDog's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1044
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Civil Rights HQ
    Posts
    950
    Points
    4,728
    Level
    16
    Thanks Given
    70
    Thanked 210x in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    And the pizza restaurant owner built his own ovens, and he built the electrical grid that supplies power, and he built chairs and tables, and poured the foundation for which the building was erected. And then he built the building, using nails that he himself forged, and using tools that he himself made.

    Then he built a farm and harvested wheat, to make the dough that he would use. And he grew the vegetables in his back yard, and raised and slaughtered chickens, and cows, and took the meat, and with his own bare hands ground it up into toppings used on the pizza.

    Then he fabricated his own boxes and handpainted the logos on each and every box that would be used to deliver his pizzas.
    Then he, with his own unique ability was able to deliver those pizzas himself, using a car, that he himself also constructed, out of parts that he himself also made, from raw materials, which he hiimself extracted from vairious and remote places around the USA.

  5. #25
    tPF Moderator
    Original Ranter
    V.I.P
    Points: 178,240, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Peter1469's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    39236
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    38,981
    Points
    178,240
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,600
    Thanked 11,750x in 8,597 Posts
    Mentioned
    828 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    434
    That is right. You didn't build that.....

    Marxist.

  6. #26
    Points: 1,195, Level: 7
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Czernobog's Avatar Member
    Karma
    368
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    186
    Points
    1,195
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    13
    Thanked 25x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    You're not very smart if I have to explain this to you, but here goes: it's not ONE delivery boy and ONE 14 cents. It's thousands of employees nationwide and hundreds of thousands of pizzas. It's the American success story to get rich on a good business idea and WORK for that dream. He built that business and his house and grounds are none of your business.

    Yes, he can afford it and it's his right to spend his money as he sees fit. He built that business and those profits are HIS. Btw, everyone who worked on the construction and maintenance of his property was or is an employee and had or has a job connected to that property.

    Sir, you blew your cred showing your ignorance, and you belittle yourself with your gratuitous profanity.
    Tell you what? Let's go extreme here. You're talking "hundreds of thousands". I think you're wrong. I think Papa John's is more popular than that. Even accounting for 14 million pizzas, at 14 cents a pizza, that only accounts for a n increase of $1.96 million dollars. Hmm...the guy owns a 40,000 ft castle, with it's own oat, 22 car garage, private lake, tennis court, and golf course. I might be stretching it a little, but I don't think he's shitting himself over a million bucks.

    What he claims is a lie. He can afford it. He just chooses to throw a temper tantrum, and punish people that he knows can't defend themselves because he didn't get his way.
    You don't get to vote for the party that supported, and legislated government forced vaginal probes, and then claim to oppose Obama because he represents "increased government control, and power".

  7. #27
    Points: 1,195, Level: 7
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Czernobog's Avatar Member
    Karma
    368
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    186
    Points
    1,195
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    13
    Thanked 25x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDog View Post
    And the pizza restaurant owner built his own ovens, and he built the electrical grid that supplies power, and he built chairs and tables, and poured the foundation for which the building was erected. And then he built the building, using nails that he himself forged, and using tools that he himself made.

    Then he built a farm and harvested wheat, to make the dough that he would use. And he grew the vegetables in his back yard, and raised and slaughtered chickens, and cows, and took the meat, and with his own bare hands ground it up into toppings used on the pizza.

    Then he fabricated his own boxes and handpainted the logos on each and every box that would be used to deliver his pizzas.
    Then he, with his own unique ability was able to deliver those pizzas himself, using a car, that he himself also constructed, out of parts that he himself also made, from raw materials, which he hiimself extracted from vairious and remote places around the USA.
    And again, you intentionally miss the point. You keep wanting to make this about "jealousy". I don't give a rats ass about his stuff. But to piss and moan about a 14 cent manufacturing increase when he is obviously as well off as he is is a lie. And it is a lie that those of us who really do have to budget our bills to the degree that an unexpected 14 cent expense could mean the difference between having lights, and not having lights find offensive.
    You don't get to vote for the party that supported, and legislated government forced vaginal probes, and then claim to oppose Obama because he represents "increased government control, and power".

  8. #28
    Points: 54,991, Level: 57
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,359
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    11397
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alliance, NE
    Posts
    9,797
    Points
    54,991
    Level
    57
    Thanks Given
    5,744
    Thanked 2,718x in 2,027 Posts
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Tell you what? Let's go extreme here. You're talking "hundreds of thousands". I think you're wrong. I think Papa John's is more popular than that. Even accounting for 14 million pizzas, at 14 cents a pizza, that only accounts for a n increase of $1.96 million dollars. Hmm...the guy owns a 40,000 ft castle, with it's own oat, 22 car garage, private lake, tennis court, and golf course. I might be stretching it a little, but I don't think he's shitting himself over a million bucks.

    What he claims is a lie. He can afford it. He just chooses to throw a temper tantrum, and punish people that he knows can't defend themselves because he didn't get his way.
    Don't forget, without him those people wouldn't have jobs at all. The only reason they have jobs is because he's wealthy.
    Without the wealthy people here to pay you, you Liberals wouldn't have a pot to pee in. That's the problem.

    For some reason, in your mind, being rich is an alternative to a free lifestyle. To a Lib, if you're rich, you don't get to live free. They get to put restrictions on the rich because how dare you have more money than someone who doesn't work and collects money from the government.
    7,500 Drones In U.S. Airspace Within 5 Years:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ss-drone-regs/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZKKNSpV0ME
    :
    "We respect and have a whole bunch of safeguards in terms of how we conduct counter-terrorism operations outside of the United States. The rules outside of the United States are going to be different than the rules inside of the United States."
    - Barack Hussein Obama


    That means
    NO safeguards.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to GrassrootsConservative For This Useful Post:

    The Little Dictator (11-10-2012)

  10. #29
    Points: 1,195, Level: 7
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Czernobog's Avatar Member
    Karma
    368
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    186
    Points
    1,195
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    13
    Thanked 25x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    Don't forget, without him those people wouldn't have jobs at all. The only reason they have jobs is because he's wealthy.
    Without the wealthy people here to pay you, you Liberals wouldn't have a pot to pee in. That's the problem.

    For some reason, in your mind, being rich is an alternative to a free lifestyle. To a Lib, if you're rich, you don't get to live free. They get to put restrictions on the rich because how dare you have more money than someone who doesn't work and collects money from the government.
    And without the working class you would have no one to make the shit that makes you wealthy. you seem to forget that is a two way street. This is not a parasitic relationship, it is a symbiotic one. But you keep wanting to act like the host, carrying us disgusting parasites out of the kindness of your hearts.
    You don't get to vote for the party that supported, and legislated government forced vaginal probes, and then claim to oppose Obama because he represents "increased government control, and power".

  11. #30
    Points: 4,728, Level: 16
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    GrumpyDog's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1044
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Civil Rights HQ
    Posts
    950
    Points
    4,728
    Level
    16
    Thanks Given
    70
    Thanked 210x in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    And again, you intentionally miss the point. You keep wanting to make this about "jealousy". I don't give a rats ass about his stuff. But to piss and moan about a 14 cent manufacturing increase when he is obviously as well off as he is is a lie. And it is a lie that those of us who really do have to budget our bills to the degree that an unexpected 14 cent expense could mean the difference between having lights, and not having lights find offensive.
    I apologize again, since the post you quoted, allegedly written by GrumpyDog, was in response to Trinnity, and should have been a direct reply to that quote, and would have, except that GD was of the opinion that a direct reference, if taken the wrong way by a moderator, might result in dog treats being removed, thus resulting in GD becoming a deprived dog like Awryly.

    It occurs to me that you must be a confused conservative, who would like to become progressive, but for fear that progressivism leads to fiscal irresponsiblity.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty Websites
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO