User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Bus Driver and Aid Worker choke autistic boy on the school bus

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Trinnity's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,832x in 1,323 Posts
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I've been thinking about this. The point IS that these two were abusing a child, a disabled child. I'm not even absolutely sure about the race of the child so i'll have to wonder if that had a factor in this. I definitely think the child's condition and age, powerlessnesswere a factor. These two adults were entrusted with getting these children to and from home safely. And they failed. miserably. THEY were the predators.

Let's look at the left's response to this. The attack is NOT ON the abusers but on my remark...and i feel quite confident that i AM correct, they are obama supporters but that is not really the crux of the matter even though it is subtly. 'What's the matter is that EVERYONE, even the left, must ignore the reality of what happened to that child. The abusers haven't faced punishment yet. They were re-assigned, NOT put on suspension, but re-assigned. How telling for those in charge. But still, the rest of us must cluck our tongues and ignore the reality of what is going on in our country, our society, our culture and soon in your daily life.
    Seems to me "for the children" is fine and dandy til they annoy you. Then pile on and it's sooooooooo funny. What the hell is wrong with that aid and the bus driver??? Our society is sick. I mean that literally.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 653
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    truthmatters's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 125x in 113 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 in 100 people are sociopaths.

3 will be men

1 will be a woman.

This is why you cant just let things go unregulated.

There is no automatic setting for our world.

It is constant diligence to make sure any power is not in the hands of sociopaths who dont care about people.

Now place this in context with you polticial beliefs.

You wnat people abandoned and NO regulations

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizzume View Post
    You're the type of woman who deserves to be hit.

You were doing great until you said this stupid thing.

No human being deserves to be hit for merely talking stupid

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't apologize good enough, I don't think, for my statement about Calypso "deserved to be hit". I said that I shouldn't have said it, but that's not an apology. Sorry Calypso.

good job

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been thinking about this. The point IS that these two were abusing a child, a disabled child. I'm not even absolutely sure about the race of the child so i'll have to wonder if that had a factor in this. I definitely think the child's condition and age, powerlessnesswere a factor. These two adults were entrusted with getting these children to and from home safely. And they failed. miserably. THEY were the predators.

Let's look at the left's response to this. The attack is NOT ON the abusers but on my remark...and i feel quite confident that i AM correct, they are obama supporters but that is not really the crux of the matter even though it is subtly. 'What's the matter is that EVERYONE, even the left, must ignore the reality of what happened to that child. The abusers haven't faced punishment yet. They were re-assigned, NOT put on suspension, but re-assigned. How telling for those in charge. But still, the rest of us must cluck our tongues and ignore the reality of what is going on in our country, our society, our culture and soon in your daily life.

the video clearly shows the child is black in your very own link
    Last edited by truthmatters; 11-11-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PMing Calypso about her post would result in me being laughed at. She doesn't even care if there are double standards. There is nothing that could have been solved with a PM to Calypso.

I'm not disputing the rules.

Please do not discuss moderation on the forum

PM me or any of the other mods with concerns you have. Trust me, nobody on the mod team isn't going to take your concerns seriously. Our goal is for a balanced, fair system. I strongly stress that aspect.
    my junk is ugly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

Trinnity (11-11-2012)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    oceanloverOH's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,745x in 1,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a couple of sadistic child-abusing thugs these two are. An on-again, off-again employee and a newhire....this city must truly be scraping the bottom of the barrel. I think there should be some type of mandatory personality testing for anyone employed in the company of and/or in a supervisory role of children....particularly special-needs children. As school-system workers, they likely cannot be fired outright without a complete investigation, which the article says has begun. But I do agree with you that they should have been suspended immediately rather than reassigned. And upon completion of the investigation, I would be in favor of public flogging.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanloverOH For This Useful Post:

Adelaide (11-11-2012)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 596
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,299x in 4,606 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would not want to be around someone like this. Woman or not, I would have went after this guy that was hurting this child.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Kizzume's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 185x in 118 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's look at the left's response to this. The attack is NOT ON the abusers but on my remark
    Yes, it was a very Cigar thing for you to have posted.
    ...and i feel quite confident that i AM correct, they are obama supporters but that is not really the crux of the matter even though it is subtly. 'What's the matter is that EVERYONE, even the left, must ignore the reality of what happened to that child. The abusers haven't faced punishment yet. They were re-assigned, NOT put on suspension, but re-assigned. How telling for those in charge. But still, the rest of us must cluck our tongues and ignore the reality of what is going on in our country, our society, our culture and soon in your daily life.
    I think it's terrible that they were merely reassigned. I don't think this is sign of anything in particular in our culture--there have always been people who really don't care who are in positions where caring is required. I think about what happens at some nursing homes and just cringe. It's certainly not a left/right thing, though I must admit, the left is more supportive of the union mindset where people can't get fired who SHOULD be fired.
    Last edited by Kizzume; 11-11-2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kizzume For This Useful Post:

Adelaide (11-11-2012)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 596
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,299x in 4,606 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think about what happens at some nursing homes and just cringe
    You should, I have worked in them. A lot of them it's just a paycheck and don't care about the elderly. I would never disrespect an elder or child.

+ Reply to Thread