Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 185x in 118 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Ok - Kizz, but you posted something about "being deserved to be hit" which set a pretty sour tone.
    True, it did escalate to unnecessary levels. I shouldn't have said that. I just wish she could post more threads without purposely inserting something highly toxic in it and then whining about how terrible the left wingers here are. She tells people to leave the forum--normal forums would ban someone for such behavior, but management here lets her say that kind of crap regularly to people. How do you expect to keep anyone who isn't on the right on this forum when you allow such things to be said? I'm not saying to ban her, but if you're going to step in at times like this, you should step in when she screams at people to leave the forum.
    Help us out here, we're trying to keep this thread from going total $#@!.
    Personally, I think this thread is a lost cause, but I'll let it go from here--if you can actually get it back on track, cool.
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kizzume For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (11-10-2012)