Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
I've been thinking about this. The point IS that these two were abusing a child, a disabled child. I'm not even absolutely sure about the race of the child so i'll have to wonder if that had a factor in this. I definitely think the child's condition and age, powerlessnesswere a factor. These two adults were entrusted with getting these children to and from home safely. And they failed. miserably. THEY were the predators.

Let's look at the left's response to this. The attack is NOT ON the abusers but on my remark...and i feel quite confident that i AM correct, they are obama supporters but that is not really the crux of the matter even though it is subtly. 'What's the matter is that EVERYONE, even the left, must ignore the reality of what happened to that child. The abusers haven't faced punishment yet. They were re-assigned, NOT put on suspension, but re-assigned. How telling for those in charge. But still, the rest of us must cluck our tongues and ignore the reality of what is going on in our country, our society, our culture and soon in your daily life.
Seems to me "for the children" is fine and dandy til they annoy you. Then pile on and it's sooooooooo funny. What the hell is wrong with that aid and the bus driver??? Our society is sick. I mean that literally.