With "friends" like Israel, you need anti-toxins like just about anyone else. Even Yemen should seem attractive.

In the past few days, I received an Israeli briefing document outlining Israel’s war plans against Iran. The document was passed to me by a high-level Israeli source who received it from an IDF officer. My source, in fact, wrote to me that normally he would not leak this sort of document, but:
“These are not normal times. I’m afraid Bibi and Barak are dead serious.”
The reason they leaked it is to expose the arguments and plans advanced by the Bibi-Barak two-headed warrior. Neither the IDF leaker, my source, nor virtually any senior military or intelligence officer wants this war. While whoever wrote this briefing paper had use of IDF and intelligence data, I don’t believe the IDF wrote it. It feels more likely it came from the shop of national security advisor Yaakov Amidror, a former general, settler true-believer and Bibi confidant. It could also have been produced by Defense Minister Barak, another pro-war booster.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/netanya...ack-iran/32380

This was the nutter the entire US congress stood and applauded - 29 times.

The Israeli military and intelligence chiefs told Bib to shove his head in. They had the rationality to know that the attack he wanted on Iran would be disastrous.

Does it not disturb you that the US is captured by such political nutters?