User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hillary Clinton departing Secretary of State position

  1. #1
    Points: 51,770, Level: 55
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    oceanloverOH's Avatar Not available
    Karma
    19410
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,622
    Points
    51,770
    Level
    55
    Thanks Given
    2,065
    Thanked 2,741x in 1,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    202

    Hillary Clinton departing Secretary of State position

    Come January, the Obama administration will begin again, and a number of people whose names and faces have grown familiar the past four years will leave the public realm for other livelihoods.
    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and press secretary Jay Carney are preparing for departure. Many also expect Attorney General Eric Holder to be considering an exit.

    Clinton's position is perhaps most visible. Her management of the department and leadership of America's global diplomacy have won praise from Republicans and Democrats, and the former New York senator and first lady is thought by many to be the most popular member of Obama's Cabinet.
    Foreign policy experts see her departure as leaving a gap, because significant problems remain: Iran's suspected ambitions to develop nuclear weapons; violent civil war in Syria; continued fallout from the "Arab spring"; and continuing conflicts in Afghanistan and Pakistan among them. New challenges include China's slowing economy, coupled with its increasing aggressive response to territorial disputes.

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...195117634.html

    Everybody cross your fingers that John Kerry is NOT her replacement.......

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanloverOH For This Useful Post:

    KC (11-10-2012)

  3. #2
    Original Ranter
    Points: 199,926, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    84750
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    32,607
    Points
    199,926
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    9,870
    Thanked 11,385x in 8,296 Posts
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    883
    Hillary is a little bit of a story, but Holder? He should be in jail.

    Still might be.
    my junk is ugly

  4. #3
    Points: 20,017, Level: 34
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5342
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,936
    Points
    20,017
    Level
    34
    Thanks Given
    676
    Thanked 1,124x in 849 Posts
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    59
    none of these crooks are going to jail. Jon Huntsman is the rumor. But he's a poor a choice as Kerry. Either way, what the hell, who cares. The democrat party is the party of corruption.

    on a brighter note however, Whether it's huntsman or Kerry, either one better have a soft spot for sodomy. That appears to be part of the qualifications for 'positions' in the Obamadministration.

  5. #4
    Points: 64,523, Level: 62
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 2,027
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    14680
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alliance, NE
    Posts
    11,077
    Points
    64,523
    Level
    62
    Thanks Given
    6,655
    Thanked 2,974x in 2,229 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160
    Let's hope her's wasn't an extra-marital affair like David Petraeus's was.
    Or like her husband's was
    Dear Santa,

    I want a zombie bunker that will withstand the inevitable collapse of our nation's corrupt leadership, the dark cabal the commands them, and the morons that make most of my countrymen.

    -Cthulhu

  6. #5
    Points: 51,770, Level: 55
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    oceanloverOH's Avatar Not available
    Karma
    19410
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,622
    Points
    51,770
    Level
    55
    Thanks Given
    2,065
    Thanked 2,741x in 1,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    Let's hope her's wasn't an extra-marital affair like David Petraeus's was.
    Or like her husband's was
    Have you LOOKED at her lately?.....I seriously doubt that extra-marital OR marital affairs are on her agenda.

  7. #6
    Points: 64,523, Level: 62
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 2,027
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    14680
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alliance, NE
    Posts
    11,077
    Points
    64,523
    Level
    62
    Thanks Given
    6,655
    Thanked 2,974x in 2,229 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanloverOH View Post
    Have you LOOKED at her lately?.....I seriously doubt that extra-marital OR marital affairs are on her agenda.
    Like I said, "Let's hope"...

    Everybody cross your fingers that John Kerry is NOT her replacement.......
    lolololol
    Dear Santa,

    I want a zombie bunker that will withstand the inevitable collapse of our nation's corrupt leadership, the dark cabal the commands them, and the morons that make most of my countrymen.

    -Cthulhu

  8. #7
    Points: 543, Level: 4
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    PhineasTBluster's Avatar Junior Member
    Karma
    147
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27
    Points
    543
    Level
    4
    Thanks Given
    2
    Thanked 12x in 7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    She's got to start gearing up for 2016. We would have been better off if we'd have elected her in 2008. At least we would have been done with her. If the Republicans don't get their heads out of their keesters soon, we'll get to live under 16 year.s of liberal bliss

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to PhineasTBluster For This Useful Post:

    Captain Obvious (11-10-2012)

  10. #8
    Points: 20,017, Level: 34
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5342
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,936
    Points
    20,017
    Level
    34
    Thanks Given
    676
    Thanked 1,124x in 849 Posts
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanloverOH View Post
    Come January, the Obama administration will begin again, and a number of people whose names and faces have grown familiar the past four years will leave the public realm for other livelihoods.
    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and press secretary Jay Carney are preparing for departure. Many also expect Attorney General Eric Holder to be considering an exit.

    Clinton's position is perhaps most visible. Her management of the department and leadership of America's global diplomacy have won praise from Republicans and Democrats, and the former New York senator and first lady is thought by many to be the most popular member of Obama's Cabinet.
    Foreign policy experts see her departure as leaving a gap, because significant problems remain: Iran's suspected ambitions to develop nuclear weapons; violent civil war in Syria; continued fallout from the "Arab spring"; and continuing conflicts in Afghanistan and Pakistan among them. New challenges include China's slowing economy, coupled with its increasing aggressive response to territorial disputes.

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...195117634.html

    Everybody cross your fingers that John Kerry is NOT her replacement.......
    well i wondered who wrote that bilge. Yahoo i see.

  11. #9
    Points: 51,770, Level: 55
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    oceanloverOH's Avatar Not available
    Karma
    19410
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,622
    Points
    51,770
    Level
    55
    Thanks Given
    2,065
    Thanked 2,741x in 1,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    well i wondered who wrote that bilge. Yahoo i see.
    Most sites say pretty much the same thing, CJ.

  12. #10
    Points: 5,435, Level: 17
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    BooHoo's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    860
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    319
    Points
    5,435
    Level
    17
    Thanks Given
    99
    Thanked 155x in 102 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    God please not John Kerry!!!
    "Leadership, leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses." Mitt Romney

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO