User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: The world sucks.

  1. #1
    tPF Moderator
    V.I.P
    Points: 98,532, Level: 76
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,418
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Adelaide's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    52173
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    7,406
    Points
    98,532
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    1,555
    Thanked 4,176x in 2,734 Posts
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    530

    The world sucks.

    I got pissed off about something and decided to go for a walk/run to clear my head. I've never had a problem in my neighbourhood - there is very little crime. Probably wasn't my best idea ever to run so late at night but I've lived here my entire life and never had a problem in the trails/park.

    Tonight, I had stopped running because I was tired and some asswipe was following me and badgering me for my number. He continually said things about my looks. I kept brushing him off, including telling him that I'm not interested in men, (which is a total lie). Then he had the nerve to ask if I was a "good girl" while trying to manhandle me. I just kept trying to walk in the direction out of the park and was looking for someone else to be out. I should have fucking beat the snot out of him. I just kept thinking "escape" not "attack". I didn't even have my stupid keys because I didn't need them.

    Fucking asshole. I'm spitting mad. I'm not sure if I should bother calling the police since it's Saturday night and they're probably tied up elsewhere, but I am very unhappy. He was literally like something from your worst nightmare - beady eyes, his teeth were all broken and chipped so they looked freaky and he kept making weird noises when he was following me inbetween harassing me.

    I am so pissed off.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adelaide For This Useful Post:

    Conley (11-12-2012),IMPress Polly (11-17-2012),Peter1469 (11-11-2012)

  3. #2
    Points: 50,316, Level: 54
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    oceanloverOH's Avatar Not available
    Karma
    19410
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,623
    Points
    50,316
    Level
    54
    Thanks Given
    2,065
    Thanked 2,741x in 1,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    I got pissed off about something and decided to go for a walk/run to clear my head. I've never had a problem in my neighbourhood - there is very little crime. Probably wasn't my best idea ever to run so late at night but I've lived here my entire life and never had a problem in the trails/park.

    Tonight, I had stopped running because I was tired and some asswipe was following me and badgering me for my number. He continually said things about my looks. I kept brushing him off, including telling him that I'm not interested in men, (which is a total lie). Then he had the nerve to ask if I was a "good girl" while trying to manhandle me. I just kept trying to walk in the direction out of the park and was looking for someone else to be out. I should have fucking beat the snot out of him. I just kept thinking "escape" not "attack". I didn't even have my stupid keys because I didn't need them.

    Fucking asshole. I'm spitting mad. I'm not sure if I should bother calling the police since it's Saturday night and they're probably tied up elsewhere, but I am very unhappy. He was literally like something from your worst nightmare - beady eyes, his teeth were all broken and chipped so they looked freaky and he kept making weird noises when he was following me inbetween harassing me.

    I am so pissed off.
    Ah, cripes, Adelaide. I'm very thankful that you're safe....with a creep like that, if he had a weapon, you could have been raped or worse. Please have keys or pepper spray or something with you the next time you go to a lonely location at night like that! And yes, OF COURSE notify the police. The creep may not have followed through on anything yet, may be all bark and no bite....but he's a predator and needs to be reported.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oceanloverOH For This Useful Post:

    Adelaide (11-10-2012),IMPress Polly (11-17-2012),KC (11-10-2012),Kizzume (11-10-2012)

  5. #3
    V.I.P
    Points: 60,827, Level: 60
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,523
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    KC's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    18839
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    8,585
    Points
    60,827
    Level
    60
    Thanks Given
    4,080
    Thanked 3,717x in 2,635 Posts
    Mentioned
    254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    199
    Yeah, what creep. I hope you're ok.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

  6. #4
    Original Ranter
    Points: 151,947, Level: 93
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 2,103
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    63601
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    25,850
    Points
    151,947
    Level
    93
    Thanks Given
    7,509
    Thanked 8,693x in 6,331 Posts
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    665
    Don't run alone.
    my junk is ugly

    "Can't see the forest for the trees,
    Can't smell their own shit on their knees"


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

    BooHoo (11-11-2012)

  8. #5
    tPF Moderator
    V.I.P
    Points: 98,532, Level: 76
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,418
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Adelaide's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    52173
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    7,406
    Points
    98,532
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    1,555
    Thanked 4,176x in 2,734 Posts
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanloverOH View Post
    Ah, cripes, Adelaide. I'm very thankful that you're safe....with a creep like that, if he had a weapon, you could have been raped or worse. Please have keys or pepper spray or something with you the next time you go to a lonely location at night like that! And yes, OF COURSE notify the police. The creep may not have followed through on anything yet, may be all bark and no bite....but he's a predator and needs to be reported.
    Pepper spray is illegal under our Firearms Act - only police or military are allowed to have it.

    Yeah, maybe I'll report it. I keep thinking about if someone else is walking around and he's bothering them. He was completely creepy and I think it could probably could have been much worse.

  9. #6
    tPF Moderator
    V.I.P
    Points: 98,532, Level: 76
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,418
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Adelaide's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    52173
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    7,406
    Points
    98,532
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    1,555
    Thanked 4,176x in 2,734 Posts
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by kathaariancode View Post
    Yeah, what creep. I hope you're ok.
    I'm fine. I might have a couple bruises but it's mostly my ego.

    I can't believe I didn't just haul off and punch him. That's my typical response when similar things happen in bars or whatnot.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adelaide For This Useful Post:

    Conley (11-12-2012),Peter1469 (11-11-2012)

  11. #7
    Original Ranter
    Points: 151,947, Level: 93
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 2,103
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    63601
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    25,850
    Points
    151,947
    Level
    93
    Thanks Given
    7,509
    Thanked 8,693x in 6,331 Posts
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    Pepper spray is illegal under our Firearms Act - only police or military are allowed to have it.
    Where do you live?

    I was going to suggest buying a gun and taking user lessons, but hell - no pepper spray?

    Move out of where ever you live, that's my recommendation.
    my junk is ugly

    "Can't see the forest for the trees,
    Can't smell their own shit on their knees"


  12. #8
    tPF Moderator
    V.I.P
    Points: 98,532, Level: 76
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,418
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Adelaide's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    52173
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    7,406
    Points
    98,532
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    1,555
    Thanked 4,176x in 2,734 Posts
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Where do you live?

    I was going to suggest buying a gun and taking user lessons, but hell - no pepper spray?

    Move out of where ever you live, that's my recommendation.
    Canada. Yeah, guns wouldn't fly either. I'm alright with the laws - this could have been avoided if I weren't a total moron.

  13. #9
    Points: 4,728, Level: 16
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    GrumpyDog's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1044
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Civil Rights HQ
    Posts
    950
    Points
    4,728
    Level
    16
    Thanks Given
    70
    Thanked 210x in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    I got pissed off about something and decided to go for a walk/run to clear my head. I've never had a problem in my neighbourhood - there is very little crime. Probably wasn't my best idea ever to run so late at night but I've lived here my entire life and never had a problem in the trails/park.

    Tonight, I had stopped running because I was tired and some asswipe was following me and badgering me for my number. He continually said things about my looks. I kept brushing him off, including telling him that I'm not interested in men, (which is a total lie). Then he had the nerve to ask if I was a "good girl" while trying to manhandle me. I just kept trying to walk in the direction out of the park and was looking for someone else to be out. I should have fucking beat the snot out of him. I just kept thinking "escape" not "attack". I didn't even have my stupid keys because I didn't need them.

    Fucking asshole. I'm spitting mad. I'm not sure if I should bother calling the police since it's Saturday night and they're probably tied up elsewhere, but I am very unhappy. He was literally like something from your worst nightmare - beady eyes, his teeth were all broken and chipped so they looked freaky and he kept making weird noises when he was following me inbetween harassing me.

    I am so pissed off.

    Did the man resemble Todd Akin? Was he dressed like a Southern baptist preacher by chance?

    (note: was going to suggest Catholic priest, but they of course only go after boys in the choir)

    Cannot have been Sandusky, because A: he is in jail, and B: he only stalks boys while they are taking a shower)

    Clinton? Probably not, since he would in a Washington D.C. park more than likely.

    Boehner? (was he crying while he was trying to grope?)

  14. #10
    Points: 5,060, Level: 16
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    BooHoo's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    858
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    317
    Points
    5,060
    Level
    16
    Thanks Given
    93
    Thanked 153x in 100 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    So glad you are ok!!! I would definitely not walk alone at night or super early in the a.m. if you can avoid it. If you do I would be armed whether it's legal or not but that's me lol

    REPORT IT! DEFINITELY!! He may victimize someone someday and if you give authorities a heads up they may start driving around the area.
    "Leadership, leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses." Mitt Romney

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BooHoo For This Useful Post:

    Conley (11-12-2012),IMPress Polly (11-17-2012),oceanloverOH (11-11-2012),Peter1469 (11-11-2012)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty Websites
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO