User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The world sucks.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 2,123
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Adelaide's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,448x in 11,738 Posts
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The world sucks.

I got pissed off about something and decided to go for a walk/run to clear my head. I've never had a problem in my neighbourhood - there is very little crime. Probably wasn't my best idea ever to run so late at night but I've lived here my entire life and never had a problem in the trails/park.

Tonight, I had stopped running because I was tired and some asswipe was following me and badgering me for my number. He continually said things about my looks. I kept brushing him off, including telling him that I'm not interested in men, (which is a total lie). Then he had the nerve to ask if I was a "good girl" while trying to manhandle me. I just kept trying to walk in the direction out of the park and was looking for someone else to be out. I should have $#@!ing beat the snot out of him. I just kept thinking "escape" not "attack". I didn't even have my stupid keys because I didn't need them.

$#@!ing $#@!. I'm spitting mad. I'm not sure if I should bother calling the police since it's Saturday night and they're probably tied up elsewhere, but I am very unhappy. He was literally like something from your worst nightmare - beady eyes, his teeth were all broken and chipped so they looked freaky and he kept making weird noises when he was following me inbetween harassing me.

I am so pissed off.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adelaide For This Useful Post:

Conley (11-12-2012),IMPress Polly (11-17-2012),Peter1469 (11-11-2012)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    oceanloverOH's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,745x in 1,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    I got pissed off about something and decided to go for a walk/run to clear my head. I've never had a problem in my neighbourhood - there is very little crime. Probably wasn't my best idea ever to run so late at night but I've lived here my entire life and never had a problem in the trails/park.

Tonight, I had stopped running because I was tired and some asswipe was following me and badgering me for my number. He continually said things about my looks. I kept brushing him off, including telling him that I'm not interested in men, (which is a total lie). Then he had the nerve to ask if I was a "good girl" while trying to manhandle me. I just kept trying to walk in the direction out of the park and was looking for someone else to be out. I should have $#@!ing beat the snot out of him. I just kept thinking "escape" not "attack". I didn't even have my stupid keys because I didn't need them.

$#@!ing $#@!. I'm spitting mad. I'm not sure if I should bother calling the police since it's Saturday night and they're probably tied up elsewhere, but I am very unhappy. He was literally like something from your worst nightmare - beady eyes, his teeth were all broken and chipped so they looked freaky and he kept making weird noises when he was following me inbetween harassing me.

I am so pissed off.
    Ah, cripes, Adelaide. I'm very thankful that you're safe....with a creep like that, if he had a weapon, you could have been raped or worse. Please have keys or pepper spray or something with you the next time you go to a lonely location at night like that! And yes, OF COURSE notify the police. The creep may not have followed through on anything yet, may be all bark and no bite....but he's a predator and needs to be reported.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oceanloverOH For This Useful Post:

Adelaide (11-10-2012),IMPress Polly (11-17-2012),KC (11-10-2012),Kizzume (11-10-2012)

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,627
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    KC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,042x in 2,810 Posts
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, what creep. I hope you're ok.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't run alone.
    my junk is ugly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

BooHoo (11-11-2012)

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanloverOH View Post
    Ah, cripes, Adelaide. I'm very thankful that you're safe....with a creep like that, if he had a weapon, you could have been raped or worse. Please have keys or pepper spray or something with you the next time you go to a lonely location at night like that! And yes, OF COURSE notify the police. The creep may not have followed through on anything yet, may be all bark and no bite....but he's a predator and needs to be reported.
    Pepper spray is illegal under our Firearms Act - only police or military are allowed to have it.

Yeah, maybe I'll report it. I keep thinking about if someone else is walking around and he's bothering them. He was completely creepy and I think it could probably could have been much worse.

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathaariancode View Post
    Yeah, what creep. I hope you're ok.
    I'm fine. I might have a couple bruises but it's mostly my ego.

I can't believe I didn't just haul off and punch him. That's my typical response when similar things happen in bars or whatnot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adelaide For This Useful Post:

Conley (11-12-2012),Peter1469 (11-11-2012)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pepper spray is illegal under our Firearms Act - only police or military are allowed to have it.
    Where do you live?

I was going to suggest buying a gun and taking user lessons, but hell - no pepper spray?

Move out of where ever you live, that's my recommendation.
    my junk is ugly

tPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Where do you live?

I was going to suggest buying a gun and taking user lessons, but hell - no pepper spray?

Move out of where ever you live, that's my recommendation.
    Canada. Yeah, guns wouldn't fly either. I'm alright with the laws - this could have been avoided if I weren't a total moron.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    GrumpyDog's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 210x in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so pissed off.

Did the man resemble Todd Akin? Was he dressed like a Southern baptist preacher by chance?

(note: was going to suggest Catholic priest, but they of course only go after boys in the choir)

Cannot have been Sandusky, because A: he is in jail, and B: he only stalks boys while they are taking a shower)

Clinton? Probably not, since he would in a Washington D.C. park more than likely.

Boehner? (was he crying while he was trying to grope?)

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 764
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    BooHoo's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 159x in 105 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So glad you are ok!!! I would definitely not walk alone at night or super early in the a.m. if you can avoid it. If you do I would be armed whether it's legal or not but that's me lol

REPORT IT! DEFINITELY!! He may victimize someone someday and if you give authorities a heads up they may start driving around the area.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BooHoo For This Useful Post:

Conley (11-12-2012),IMPress Polly (11-17-2012),oceanloverOH (11-11-2012),Peter1469 (11-11-2012)

+ Reply to Thread