Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,380x in 1,894 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    it's already been answered, you just don't like the answers.......and you keep doubling down on idiotic.....so Ill simplify it for you...
    95-99% of the EO's are retracting Obama's so-called legacy. what you have a complaint about is Trump is ending all of the false god's (Obie) evil works.
    Which EO has Trump written that deprives you of anything?
    Oh good lord. Well, I guess if I have to point to one I will. However, you must agree to be a bit more civil in the future.

Of greatest concern to LGBT people, President Trump’s executive order revoked Executive Order 13673, signed by President Obama in 2014. That order, the Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces order, required that companies receiving large federal contracts be able to demonstrate that they have complied for at least three years with 14 federal laws, several of which prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation, gender stereotyping, or gender identity.By taking away the requirement that federal contractors be able to demonstrate that they have not violated these federal laws, says Camilla Taylor, senior counsel at Lambda Legal, “this administration has made it extremely difficult to enforce these federal laws as applied to federal contractors.”
    “It’s sending a message to these companies,” said Taylor, “…that the federal government simply doesn’t care whether or not they violate the law.”
    http://www.towleroad.com/2017/03/trump-lgbt-3/

In other words, my tax dollars can now support federal contracts for companies who discriminate against people like me. That's a loss. And that's not acceptable. I would hope you would agree.
    Last edited by leekohler2; 07-21-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    I'm prancing like a pony.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,135
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,379x in 15,848 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a bad law. they should be able to discriminate against anyone they wish for whatever reason they wish.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (07-22-2017)

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,265x in 20,296 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    Oh good lord. Well, I guess if I have to point to one I will. However, you must agree to be a bit more civil in the future.

http://www.towleroad.com/2017/03/trump-lgbt-3/

In other words, my tax dollars can now support federal contracts for companies who discriminate against people like me. That's a loss. And that's not acceptable. I would hope you would agree.
    your side has been shoving gay rights over everyone else's Rights. when a gay person can sue over a fricking cake, or threaten to burn down a pizza parlor and call for the murder of his family, you got no respect from me. When you take religion out of schools and replace it with a gay agenda, you don't deserve anyone's respect.
    The notion that 2% of the world's population can try to control how people think and what they can say, that's pure unadulterated horse sh!t.
    And that is your agenda, to try to force us to accept what you do as normal as compared to the rest of the world.
    Gays are an anomaly,
    What you do behind your doors is your business. There is no need to drag it out into the public purview, then you get what you ask for.
    Do not try to shame me. You tried to do that at PF and it didn't work there.
    People like you cannot accept the third choice.........................because your sex is more important than the third choice.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    leekohler2's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,380x in 1,894 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    your side has been shoving gay rights over everyone else's Rights. when a gay person can sue over a fricking cake, or threaten to burn down a pizza parlor and call for the murder of his family, you got no respect from me. When you take religion out of schools and replace it with a gay agenda, you don't deserve anyone's respect.
    The notion that 2% of the world's population can try to control how people think and what they can say, that's pure unadulterated horse sh!t.
    And that is your agenda, to try to force us to accept what you do as normal as compared to the rest of the world.
    Gays are an anomaly,
    What you do behind your doors is your business. There is no need to drag it out into the public purview, then you get what you ask for.
    Do not try to shame me. You tried to do that at PF and it didn't work there.
    People like you cannot accept the third choice.........................because your sex is more important than the third choice.
    This post has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote in mine. And the vast majority of what you just wrote here is your own bizarre fantasy.

I don't have to shame you, you do that all by yourself. Plus, it's difficult to shame someone who has no shame in the first place. The fact that you attribute the actions of a few to an entire group of people is absolutely shameful and quite honestly illustrates that you have no independent thoughts of your own. And no, we're not an anomaly,. we've been around forever and will continue to be, no matter what you try to do you us. Deal with it or don't.

And quite frankly, that's the last post of yours I'm going to read.
    Last edited by leekohler2; 07-25-2017 at 12:15 PM.
    I'm prancing like a pony.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,265x in 20,296 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    This post has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote in mine. And the vast majority of what you just wrote here is your own bizarre fantasy.

I don't have to shame you, you do that all by yourself. Plus, it's difficult to shame someone who has no shame in the first place. The fact that you attribute the actions of a few to an entire group of people is absolutely shameful and quite honestly illustrates that you have no independent thoughts of your own. And no, we're not an anomaly,. we've been around forever and will continue to be, no matter what you try to do you us. Deal with it or don't.

And quite frankly, that's the last post of yours I'm going to read.
    you know I am shameless go ahead, put on ignore, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to pin you down when you post something like you did
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

+ Reply to Thread