Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Star wars style shields.

Previously, i have managed to make shields for air craft that use protons to collect around 'incoming things' and deflect them. this is a new advent of nature, if you ask me, as this i cannot think of a natural occurrence of in the world. it would be like a tin film, circling the craft, then would all condense as incoming rounds would come towards it. now, i want to make hand held shields like that.

Basically, we would need a 'aura of particles,' that collect around the incoming projectile. this would mean that it is like a plasma ball around the protected area, using electromagnetism to focus on any metals that are incoming, or, a field that has a diameter of a few feet, with the 'plasma' free flowing around the area's outside. this would lead to a "star wars" type drone shield, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Projecting the shields to a certain point outside the radius of the area of the plasma globe would be down to sending it there through 'vectors.' by sending the signal outside the area, then 'unpacking' it, it could be deployed to hold to the radius of the globe, of course. this would see the plasma carried through the vector to the to the outside of the radius, where it will start to, at the place the vector is pushing it to, a vector that carries protons, start to 'try to find balance.' this would be due to electron bonding between them, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or, we could send out a radio signal that solidifies around matter that is incoming? this could be done with a semi electric signal of minor power, with a magnetic shild from protons that are flooded into the areas.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main problem with collecting 'the force' to deflect things is down to a point to focus on. this could be overcome by using biomass of nerves on the outside of the shield to feel incoming things due to heat, as, anything travelling that fast would generate a lot of heat. so, it would speed out to meet the heat, in theory, yes?

Then, the meeting point could be 'set up' so as to shoot a sonic boom at the incomer. this would mean that the sound could generate a layer of water against laser weapons, thereby deflecting it somewhere or such.

With projectiles like bullets or rockets, we could easily send forth, with these nerves, send out a shield of mass,' conjured' from the device by shooting a accretion disk to 'suck it up.' these disks i have worked with before, the ninja star or three pointed design works best, if you ask me. they would collect the force as soon as they stop moving, resulting in a 'tiny sun' with a very short half life, where it will incinerate the projectile or such.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just been watching space age type games with purple shields that deflect all sorts of things that are incoming, and, have decided to expand on my shield theories. this is especially for riot police, where they might need to protect themselves from easy to make things like petrol bombs and then thrust a force of magnetism that recovers quickly making a new shield. this force shield would knock people down, of course.

So, the key is 'magnetism.' as we found with my primitive air conditioning, where if we strike flint against a pole, it will release the electrons and excite the protons, leaving the opposite of electrons and electricity in abundance, then we could easily use an ignition system to 'spark a disk of metal' that emits powerful magnetic waves for a long time. this could be done by a simple twisting mechanism, scraping the inside against the next rim of the 'disk' and then emitting this field.

~ But we want to see the shield! this can be done with some 'chemistry,' where we will use gas to see the outline, dictating the colour commands of the police, of course. this could be where we use the air around the disk to conduct the magnetism through electromagnetism, where the gases will be forming in a 'rainbow swirl,' and, then use the inside of the disk to emit the rainbow through a prism, or, glass structure, of course. now we have colours!

So, we need to get this magnetism thing right. this could be done by compressing the protons, as protons stay with the nucleus, and, this means it will be hard to get free protons, of course. getting free protons is hard, never done before, but i will try! if we were to observe that photons can carry protons, then we could make our rainbow shield, by suppressing and 'folding the light.' this would be done by sending the light at a ultra high frequency, making it very dense so it uses up it's whole mass very quickly, yes? this would see the shield 'ready to absorb much damage.'

Then, to make it pulse so it pushes people back, we need to have a 'laser' in the disk, behind the shield. this would be able to project the rainbow shield into people, and, push them back. this would use up the shield, and, then we would need to recover the shield by 'striking the disk again.' this would mean we would need to use electromagnets to push the shield into rioters and such.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Bethere (09-18-2017)

+ Reply to Thread