User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: fox news Lied for a good month to republicans about polls and the election

  1. #1
    Points: 11,465, Level: 25
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    truthmatters's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    -689
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,478
    Points
    11,465
    Level
    25
    Thanks Given
    324
    Thanked 125x in 113 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    fox news Lied for a good month to republicans about polls and the election

    That is what the fact show folks.

    when will you be angry about being LIED to?


    Fox made fools of you people.


    Dont EVER expect anying to buy that lie again.


    You can NEVER again say with a straight face that Fox tells the truth and the MSM all lie.



    That republican MYTH is now dead

  2. #2
    Points: 730,866, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    325509
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wow, what next?
    Posts
    78,900
    Points
    730,866
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    4,088
    Thanked 12,268x in 9,778 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Cool

    Fox discovers constant lying isnít consistently effective electoral strategy


    Fox knows that the sort of people who clog its airwaves on normal, regularly scheduled programming days ó and especially prime time ó are liars, phonies, wackos and con men. It knows itís constantly lying to its audience. In the Bush era this was fine for morale. In the first years of Obamaís term it was good for midterm election turnout. But itís apparent that itís clearly bad for the movement in the long term. Counting midterms, the parallel conservative media has now utterly failed to grasp the reality of the American electorate in three of the last four national elections. (And for the record, their counterparts on the left did not spend 2010 furiously pretending that everything would turn out great for the Democratic Party.)

  3. #3
    Points: 55,414, Level: 57
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 936
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    208875
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    21,596
    Points
    55,414
    Level
    57
    Thanks Given
    11,148
    Thanked 9,983x in 6,793 Posts
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    That is what the fact show folks.

    when will you be angry about being LIED to?


    Fox made fools of you people.


    Dont EVER expect anying to buy that lie again.


    You can NEVER again say with a straight face that Fox tells the truth and the MSM all lie.



    That republican MYTH is now dead
    What lies ??

    You claim to be so concerned for the truth show the Fox lies !!

    or put this BS rant, probably predicated on an opinion piece, where it belongs.
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

  4. #4
    Original Ranter
    Points: 422,079, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    404672
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    131,089
    Points
    422,079
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    75,446
    Thanked 55,641x in 38,494 Posts
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    Fox discovers constant lying isnít consistently effective electoral strategy


    Fox knows that the sort of people who clog its airwaves on normal, regularly scheduled programming days ó and especially prime time ó are liars, phonies, wackos and con men. It knows itís constantly lying to its audience. In the Bush era this was fine for morale. In the first years of Obamaís term it was good for midterm election turnout. But itís apparent that itís clearly bad for the movement in the long term. Counting midterms, the parallel conservative media has now utterly failed to grasp the reality of the American electorate in three of the last four national elections. (And for the record, their counterparts on the left did not spend 2010 furiously pretending that everything would turn out great for the Democratic Party.)
    Don't breath with your mouth open.

  5. #5
    Points: 143,986, Level: 91
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 2,664
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    67379
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alliance, NE
    Posts
    16,010
    Points
    143,986
    Level
    91
    Thanks Given
    10,700
    Thanked 4,270x in 3,198 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fox told us the polls had Obama ahead, why do YOU lie?

  6. #6
    Original Ranter
    Points: 241,783, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    767265
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    70,244
    Points
    241,783
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    24,635
    Thanked 33,404x in 22,758 Posts
    Mentioned
    906 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Faux News is just another MSM source serving up what their zombies want to believe.
    my junk is ugly

  7. #7
    Points: 55,414, Level: 57
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 936
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    208875
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    21,596
    Points
    55,414
    Level
    57
    Thanks Given
    11,148
    Thanked 9,983x in 6,793 Posts
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Faux News is just another MSM source serving up what their zombies want to believe.
    Then why did Fox polls have Obama ahead through out ??

    Kind a don't don't think that's what Foxombies wanted to hear.
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO