User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: fox news Lied for a good month to republicans about polls and the election

  1. #1
    Points: 10,828, Level: 24
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    truthmatters's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    -689
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,479
    Points
    10,828
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    324
    Thanked 125x in 113 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    fox news Lied for a good month to republicans about polls and the election

    That is what the fact show folks.

    when will you be angry about being LIED to?


    Fox made fools of you people.


    Dont EVER expect anying to buy that lie again.


    You can NEVER again say with a straight face that Fox tells the truth and the MSM all lie.



    That republican MYTH is now dead

  2. #2
    Points: 138,313, Level: 89
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 1,137
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Cigar's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    12141
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Land of Lincoln
    Posts
    29,555
    Points
    138,313
    Level
    89
    Thanks Given
    536
    Thanked 2,467x in 2,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    152

    Cool

    Fox discovers constant lying isnít consistently effective electoral strategy


    Fox knows that the sort of people who clog its airwaves on normal, regularly scheduled programming days ó and especially prime time ó are liars, phonies, wackos and con men. It knows itís constantly lying to its audience. In the Bush era this was fine for morale. In the first years of Obamaís term it was good for midterm election turnout. But itís apparent that itís clearly bad for the movement in the long term. Counting midterms, the parallel conservative media has now utterly failed to grasp the reality of the American electorate in three of the last four national elections. (And for the record, their counterparts on the left did not spend 2010 furiously pretending that everything would turn out great for the Democratic Party.)
    Benghazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Tuesday, January 20, 2009; The Republican Leadership Pledge a campaign of obstruction against everything President Obama wants or does, even before the President had one night in The Oval Office. Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives

    Itís not a real Tea Party without some Fruitcakes and Nuts.


  3. #3
    Points: 12,118, Level: 26
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 532
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    2106
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    3,317
    Points
    12,118
    Level
    26
    Thanks Given
    532
    Thanked 644x in 493 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    That is what the fact show folks.

    when will you be angry about being LIED to?


    Fox made fools of you people.


    Dont EVER expect anying to buy that lie again.


    You can NEVER again say with a straight face that Fox tells the truth and the MSM all lie.



    That republican MYTH is now dead
    What lies ??

    You claim to be so concerned for the truth show the Fox lies !!

    or put this BS rant, probably predicated on an opinion piece, where it belongs.
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

  4. #4
    tPF Moderator
    Original Ranter
    V.I.P
    Points: 139,753, Level: 90
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 3,297
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Peter1469's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    31338
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    31,821
    Points
    139,753
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    11,757
    Thanked 8,285x in 6,263 Posts
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    Fox discovers constant lying isnít consistently effective electoral strategy


    Fox knows that the sort of people who clog its airwaves on normal, regularly scheduled programming days ó and especially prime time ó are liars, phonies, wackos and con men. It knows itís constantly lying to its audience. In the Bush era this was fine for morale. In the first years of Obamaís term it was good for midterm election turnout. But itís apparent that itís clearly bad for the movement in the long term. Counting midterms, the parallel conservative media has now utterly failed to grasp the reality of the American electorate in three of the last four national elections. (And for the record, their counterparts on the left did not spend 2010 furiously pretending that everything would turn out great for the Democratic Party.)
    Don't breath with your mouth open.

  5. #5
    Points: 47,919, Level: 53
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    10556
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alliance, NE
    Posts
    8,828
    Points
    47,919
    Level
    53
    Thanks Given
    4,485
    Thanked 2,369x in 1,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    115
    Fox told us the polls had Obama ahead, why do YOU lie?
    7,500 Drones In U.S. Airspace Within 5 Years:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ss-drone-regs/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZKKNSpV0ME
    :
    "We respect and have a whole bunch of safeguards in terms of how we conduct counter-terrorism operations outside of the United States. The rules outside of the United States are going to be different than the rules inside of the United States."
    - Barack Hussein Obama


    That means
    NO safeguards.

  6. #6
    Original Ranter
    Points: 103,859, Level: 78
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 1,391
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    42971
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,158
    Points
    103,859
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    4,473
    Thanked 5,370x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    450
    Faux News is just another MSM source serving up what their zombies want to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki Joe View Post
    ...if it wasn't for the jew thing, hitler would have a different place in history...

  7. #7
    Points: 12,118, Level: 26
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 532
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    2106
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    3,317
    Points
    12,118
    Level
    26
    Thanks Given
    532
    Thanked 644x in 493 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Faux News is just another MSM source serving up what their zombies want to believe.
    Then why did Fox polls have Obama ahead through out ??

    Kind a don't don't think that's what Foxombies wanted to hear.
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Linksgrower Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty Websites
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO