User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Why Did Mitt Romney Lose The Presidency?

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awryly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 146x in 132 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    There is a big difference, I say BIG difference between those who are truely unfortunate, and those who just want easy money and freebies fall down the sky for them. I can guarantee you, all the people who are on welfare or poor here in USA, are thousand times better than poor people in North Korea or China.

I understand poor, I lived in a country where the whole family have to survive on less than $1 USD a day, I saw it with my own eyes where children picking up food to eat from the floor. My own family experience how it feel when your father are throw in jail just because he have a different opinions than the Communist party. When someone just wrote a poem just to calling out the conscience of the Communist party to stop corruption on their people money, and they get throw in jail for just saying "Communist party is corruption". Or for even saying "Free Tibet", I see Ai weiwei, Liu xiaobo who are still in jail just because they likes Democracy and they asking for political reform in China. I can tell you the ONE PARTY DICTATORSHIP Communist Don't have any conscience or care for the people, they just care for their power and secure their chair, and how much money they can suck out of their people.

What make you think I don't know what Free is. I damn know what "free" is, at least in this USA, I have my rights to speak up for what I believe. Here is my freedom of speech right now, " I do not like Obama" or even worst " I hate Obama", Hey, at least I know in USA, I won't be throw in jail for saying that. Here in USA, I have my chance of going to school, whether through loans or financial aid, at least I have ONE chance of getting an education. So if you ask me, do I feel "free" right now, Yes I do! Eventhough I'm a nobody in this country, who just making $8 an hour, I still proudly to say I am FREE!
    Free is not about wealth, or about rich, or about how much money you have. Free is when you have a damn CHOICE to choose, a CHOICE to speak up. A CHOICE to disagree with the government without having to worried be throwing in jail. I come to this country, not because I want money, is because I want the Basic human rights, basic freedom to just Be a HUMAN. I don't believe in sucking at rich people money, I believe in going to work to feed my ownself, which I am doing right now, and proud to be continue doing.

And for awryly, if you rich and you fine with share your wealth with everybody (including those immigrants who are not U.S citizenship yet), Fine with me, is your money, you do what ever you like. But YOU, Have no RIGHTS to impose your thinking on me, I am not require to think the same way you do.

Hey, if they poor, is fine getting welfare. But IF, I say IF, I never say all the poor are lazy OK. I say IF, IF they are lazy, who purposely don't want to go to work and just want to stay home, to get freebies. Then what fair is that? The people who work have to pay to give them freebies, Very fair huh? Fine, then I should stop working, and you pay your high taxes to feed me OK awryly? I expect free cellphones, free healthcare, free welfare, free foodstamp, free this, free that from you.

This the last time I reply to you, since it obvious we don't have same viewpoints, so it is USELESS to continue this discussion, since it even more obvious, that you nor me will have any chance of views on this issue.
    All you are saying is that the US lets you speak. Meanwhile, it keeps you poor.

I suppose that's a step forward from whence you came. Wherever that was.

Small mercies, huh? You have acquired the freedom to talk about being poor.

But how is that a Romney boon?
    Last edited by Awryly; 11-15-2012 at 12:14 AM.
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself
    And although it doesn't make sense
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust
    And together I sat on the fence

Anon. Very anon.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's risky being a Republican spouse.

An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police say.
    She has the look of a fanatic who might equally well be a Muslim extremist.

Imagine how she brain-washes her kids.
    Last edited by Awryly; 11-15-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Anon. Very anon.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The GOPs other clown

Poor John McCain. The senior senator from Arizona, former presidential candidate and general Republican big-man-in-Washington was so busy on Wednesday complaining about President Obama’s handling of the Benghazi mission killings that he just didn’t have time to do his actual job and attend a hearing on the Benghazi mission killings.Mr. McCain has said he wants to get to the bottom of what he seems absolutely certain was a catastrophic bungling of the Libyan situation by Mr. Obama and his team. He is proposing holding “Watergate-style” hearings on the matter, with lots of witnesses and of course, lots of television cameras.
    But yesterday, when the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee received a classified briefing on the Benghazi issue, Mr. McCain was absent. His spokesman Brian Rogers blamed a “scheduling error.”
    This is the guy who scheduled Sarah Palin as a running mate.

The man is an ass (the animal, debateably, but only debateably, not the excretory organ).
    Last edited by Awryly; 11-15-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Anon. Very anon.

+ Reply to Thread