Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Divine magic.

This form of magic is where you need to ask someone else to 'do it for you.' this is different to real magic, where you are the sole source of the power you seek to manipulate, but, this is safer and makes for a good moral event, of course. this means, if the spirits say no to this, then you may decide that it is not such a good idea.

Of course, there are many different types of spirits and gods out there. some will be big, some will be malevolent, some will seek deals with you, some will only require you to worship them - this is because in the afterlife, nothing is as sweet as having people thinking of you, it is like being a star, yes?

So, first let's start with a simple illusion through allah? allah is a god of the moslems, and, will likely grant you signs so you will believe in him. i would suggest venus, but too many think of her as a demon because of the laughter, so i will lead you slowly to her, as she is the greatest god of all - imagine being happy for eternity? what could be better than that?

Anyway, the first step for this new type of magic is unclear. you will not require candles - we need something to win people over to the god of the trinity, being yaweh, allah and jesus or jehova, yes? this would mean that we need to implore allah to grant for us a illusion, something we can mould into what we want it to be.

If you were to obersve the right and left hemispheres of your brain, the subconscious is stronger, so you need to find ways to goad it into listening to your left hand side - your conscious, yes? this is like making a decision, of course, and without 'making a decision' nothing will happen, of course.

First, you need to understand what you are doing. if you really want to get into it, you are using the heat of your body, the heat your body gives off, to alter the surrounding chemicals in the air. air appear white because it is the mixture of the gases around you, of course. if you were to merely find a way, in essence or practically, of making them move this or that way inside the 'air cloud,' you could arrange them to be any colours you want, okay?

So, we want to make a puffy cloud of red? this would be where you need to... wait up a moment, let's make it 'electrical?' this would be where you send out a increased or decreased wavelength of energy, heat of course, from your mouth. you do know this would be the easiest way, as the air you breathe out can be hot of cold, cooling down food or heating up a balloon, yes?

Now, you would want to focus your breathe into sending forth 'semi static.' this would be where you merely 'try to collect the energy into tighter or looser clusters.' this can be done by focusing on the area you want the 'puffy cloud,' the closer the easier, and then try to push your heat into the area with you blowing outwards, or, try to cool the area. i am not sure what the colours will be, but of course, there will be huge differences the more you push heat or cold into that area, yes?

You may be wondering what this has to do with gods and spirits? of course, i got side tracked, but, if you were to pray before hand, with your hands under your chin, together, then your eyes closed and your heads lifted slightly, to give patronage to the gods, they will assist you, if, you know what you are doing, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,486x in 94,934 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know smudging?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Do you know smudging?
    I don't think i do, what is that?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, i am going to attempt something totally new to myself, and, it is about 'becoming younger.' this is sought by every person reaching old age, and, eventually finding their one foot in the grave, yes? i am going to try to reverse the ageing process, where your mortal body will receive fresh sustenance to cure senesence and revitalize the bodies of the aged.

So, to do this with the help of the spirits and gods, you need to draw on gaia and venus i think, or, mars and venus. venus is fire, so is the fundamental force of life too... actually, i think this is a job for mars and gaia, being the flesh of earth and the blood of water, yes?

~ I myself do not pray to mars, as, he is evil and a god of war and torture i suppose?

Anyway, you need to picture these two planets around you and then pray to them to reverse the ageing process, but, that is not enough, is it? this would require a understanding of what you are doing too, so, if you were a doctor, you would understand this better, yes?

Now, if you were to 'imagine your cells dividing,' this would be like fresh cells for your body. to do this would require some 'focus,' as it would be like jump starting a car, of course. this would be where you picture the planets and focus on your body, 'pushing your cells apart,' yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Body moulding is about sculpting the body to look the way you want it to look. if you want to be more beautiful, more masculine looking or otherwise thinner or with more or less 'bone mass,' this is these prayers for you.

Now, let's start with the gods at work here? venus is the god of beauty, so, she is essential, but, so is gaia or earth, as it is about mass of earth and flesh therefore yes? please keep them both dear to you to sustain these changes, of course?

If you were to observe that you could conjure the planets and pray for a more beautiful face, you should make venus spin around earth, so as to bless all the changes to be beautiful, okay? then, you need to press hard into the areas you want to recede, and pinch the areas you want to make bigger.

~ If you were to work with 'tools' like powder or dyes to change the colour of your skin or hair, then i am sure you will have more success, simply hold the tools in your hands and close your eyes and lift your head slightly to get the full blessings of these gods.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    I don't think i do, what is that?
    Using incense to cleanse a room.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Using incense to cleanse a room.
    I find that very cool. i prefer onions and celery though to cleanse a room, as, the heavy and dense smells and odours from the incense gets your energy to stay there, collecting the heat your body gives off as energy could not be cleaner than the light herbs and vegetables - my way is a 'rebirth,' yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try sage
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, for something i have touched on before, but not realized yet - transgression. this would be where we 'go backwards in evolution' to become a less evolved animal or organism, of course. this can be done by praying to gaia or earth for this to take place, as well as venus maybe?

~ Venus is a god of fertility, yes? baal or mars, on the other hand, would control direct cellular and blood modifications, of curse.

So, what can you change into? by transgressing, you could become a chimp, quickly, or, sooner, a neanderthal. by navigating the gene pools, you could, with the help of some senesence cellular division and focus highlights, find a way to change, praying and keeping the gods, elements or planets you have chosen to help you, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... if you were to observe the evolution of animals, you could tap parts of each creature into your body too, semi evolving certain parts of your body at a time.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread